ANYBODY GET THEIR NATADROL SHIPMENT YET?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They should be arriving at your doorsteps this week!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
checked the LG site and mine hasn't even shipped yet...what's the hold up?

dusty

dusty

Awards
i havent heard of a single person getting their shipment yet. my order still says processing

suresha

Awards
  • Established
did you get it today? and when did you place your order?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
got it this morning in mn. I purchased first day it was offered, dont remember what time of day though

dusty

dusty

Awards
did your status on your order ever change from processing to shipped?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
guess i never looked as they said the org. tracking email they sent out wasnt legit

suresha

Awards
  • Established
to those that recieved their natadrol with the t-911 is it the new or old formula?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I can look but I don't know the diffrence. What should I like for

suresha

Awards
  • Established
never mind i just recieved mine. thats whats up lg.
good lookin!!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent heard of a single person getting their shipment yet. my order still says processing
never mind i just recieved mine. thats whats up lg.
good lookin!!!!!!
I was going ot say, sites everywhere - dudes are getting there stuff..
Its like waiting in line to get your haircut:D

Glad you got it though!:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i got mine today but there is a problem i purchased two of the 2 natadrol+free T-911 but i only got one of the 2 natadrol+free T-911. i hope the other one was just sent seperate or something. you could imagine my disapointment when i opened the box and only half my order was there.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got mine today but there is a problem i purchased two of the 2 natadrol+free T-911 but i only got one of the 2 natadrol+free T-911. i hope the other one was just sent seperate or something. you could imagine my disapointment when i opened the box and only half my order was there.
We'll get this fixed asap! Send Irish your Order Number.....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you place two separate orders? or both of the 2 bottle deal was all in one?
This has never happen before... but rest assured, you'll be taken care of:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you place two separate orders? or both of the 2 bottle deal was all in one?
This has never happen before... but rest assured, you'll be taken care of:)
i placed it all in one order and thank you for your help Liftergym i really appreciate the customer care.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i placed it all in one order and thank you for your help Liftergym i really appreciate the customer care.
PM me all your info tonight, i.e order number ect ect..if you have the invoice email it or copy it to a pm, and I'll get this sorted my self:D..+ I'll show you how our customer service really is..

I'll be back in a little bit:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the hell LG? Still nothing.
Here is what I just posted in another thread:)

I understand what your going through, its like sitting by the Christmas tree and not being able to open a gift:D.. Like Irish said, if ordered Prior to the 7th it went/should have gone out, were are waiting on the next shipment which should be any day now..

Please under stand we had close to if not over a 1000 Internet orders alone, this is not to include suppliers...

This was one of our hugest pre-sales..., i just talked to a few guys today who recieved it today..:) so its still in transit:D

dusty

dusty

Awards
so orders on the seventh will be going out with the second shipment?

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Here is what I just posted in another thread:)

Please under stand we had close to if not over a 1000 Internet orders alone, this is not to include suppliers...

This was one of our hugest pre-sales..., i just talked to a few guys today who recieved it today..:) so its still in transit:D

And I am 1 of those orders (unfortunately I ordered the 15th and missed the good deals) But I still can't wait! Sounds promising and definitely looking forward to whatever results may come. Since I am just coming back to AM a good way to kickstart my return is posting my experience with Natadrol from day 1. Thanks again LG and all the great products.

Oh and I also picked up Anadraulic Pump...will everyone know how I feel about that product also

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
What the hell lg? I ordered mine on the seventh and the order status still says processing. I'm beginning to believe I've been had
Me, too. I ordered around seven in the evening on the first day it was offered and have not received it yet.....frustrating

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the hell lg? I ordered mine on the seventh and the order status still says processing. I'm beginning to believe I've been had
I cant not believe those words came out of your mouth! shame on you:D

If you believe you have been had by LG Freaking sciences, I'm going to run to be the next pope for crying out loud:):lol:..no one in there right mind can every say that about this company;)

Second shipment came in today..and will be shipping out orders tomorrow as well..

the first shipment went out in one day...thats how much Natadrol was ordered!...unfreaking believable it was...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me, too. I ordered around seven in the evening on the first day it was offered and have not received it yet.....frustrating
I dont even have this yet! talk about frustrating? ... read my post above..you guys have to understand every member on dam near every forum known to man, dam near ordered the 4 bottle deal.., not to include suppliers..;)..thats allot of Natadrol:)

dusty

dusty

Awards
sorry for the frustration. I just dont understand how someone that ordered on the 10th got their order before me who ordered on the 7th

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Don't get too upset. I have been taking 6 caps a day for 4 days and I don't feel any different. Usually when I take something I feel it by now.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I'M STARTING TO THINK THE SAME THING, BUT I'LL GIVE IT A FULL WEEK TO SEE IF IT KICKS IN B4 I START SAYING THAT IT'S SUSPECT

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
LOL at guys taking an OTC supplement and expecting it to hit you like a line of coke. :)

The "feel" will vary from person to person as with any supplement. Just because you can't "feel" it growing muscles doesn't mean it's not helping.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
just got an e-mail from LG...order shipped today and will be here the 26th and i ordered on the 15th

dusty

dusty

Awards
do you mind tellin me who you emailed? Ive been tryin to get answers from somebody from lg but no luck.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
do you mind tellin me who you emailed? Ive been tryin to get answers from somebody from lg but no luck.
it was from UPS requested by E&F sales...so i guess not LG directly but hell i got a tracking number which is enough to keep me happy

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
yeah i ordered it dierectly from the LG site. i meant the email wasnt directly from them. just didnt want to be confusing lol it didnt work very well. When did you order?

dusty

dusty

Awards
i ordered on the 7th and all i can get out of the board reps is "theyll be hittin your doorsteps soon" and things of that nature. People who have ordered after the 7th have already gotten their shipment and my order status still says processing

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be as calm as I can about this as I've gone over it countless times in countless threads on forums all over the net...

This was a pre-order. There was no date listed on when orders were going to be shipped. Part of the great deal you were getting was due to the fact that you would have to wait a little longer. The bottles were still in the middle of production when the pre-order began.

We've received FAR MORE orders than we had expected, largely due to an overseas distributor who wanted the product in large quantities.

Now, I don't really know why it was done this way, but orders were shipped by proximity rather than order number, and for some reason, some orders were only half filled as to get some stuff out sooner. There should have been some notification on this, and there wasn't, so I do apologize.

Our second supply of Natadrol came in yesterday, and I have been told that ALL Natadrol orders have now been shipped. Please call our customer service line on Monday if you have any further questions

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL at guys taking an OTC supplement and expecting it to hit you like a line of coke. :)

The "feel" will vary from person to person as with any supplement. Just because you can't "feel" it growing muscles doesn't mean it's not helping.
No kidding.

It's unbelievable what some people's expectations are for products. I didn't feel crap on Day 4 of Dbol. Sheesh.

There is a reason we recommend a 6-8wk cycle. Stimulants are really the only supplements I've ever immediately "felt" working.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
well its almost a week and I don't feel any different. If anything libido is down. When I was on Prime I felt it by now. I will give it a few more days to see some kind of positive influence. If I don't then, I want my money back.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
well its almost a week and I don't feel any different. If anything libido is down. When I was on Prime I felt it by now. I will give it a few more days to see some kind of positive influence. If I don't then, I want my money back.
You have got be be kidding. You need to realize that " feel" isn't everything. Your not going to turn into the incredible hulk and start reppping out 500lbs.

The "feel" will vary from person to person. I've cycled DMT and felt literally nothing. Did I return it-no because I made awesome gains and I could care less about the feeling.

Natadrol seems like a good OTC anabolic according to the logs that have been ran. But at the same time, that doesn't mean every single person running it will have the exact same results. No compound is 100% perfect with every single user. That goes for everything from Prime to Tren Ace.

That being said, give Natadrol more than 8 days. I mean, 6-8 weeks is the recomended run time.

dusty

dusty

Awards
So IC, since all orders are shipped, will the status change from processing to shipped?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So IC, since all orders are shipped, will the status change from processing to shipped?
I dont think so...your talking thousands of emails, Id expect somethign this week at your door;)

dusty

dusty

Awards
ok thanks man. i knew the email thing was messed up but on the lg website it still says processing. thanks for the info

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I don`t have mine yet either. I ordered on the 8th.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
want your money back after a week on a product, ur ridiculous