Ghenerate Bottle Question

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Does the ghenerate bottles come without any plastic wrap the goes on the cover or inside? Just want to know if my bottles havent been tampered with, or its normal for them to already be open. Secondly, its supposed to be an orange flavor right?

Also MFR date is a sticker instead of printed on the label?

Probably my bottle hasn't been tampered but i want to make shure. This looks like its not a FULL sku, so maybe thats why.

Thanks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does the ghenerate bottles come without any plastic wrap the goes on the cover or inside? Just want to know if my bottles havent been tampered with, or its normal for them to already be open. Secondly, its supposed to be an orange flavor right?

Also MFR date is a sticker instead of printed on the label?

Probably my bottle hasn't been tampered but i want to make shure. This looks like its not a FULL sku, so maybe thats why.

Thanks.
Orange flavor yes.. more like a citirus.., I have not gotten a new bottle yet, so I'm going to direct this torwards Irish...., or maybe Craig or Clipse knows..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I don't think mine came sealed or plastic wrapped :)

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I already started taking it by the way, it seems like it gonna be pretty awesome, im gonna stack it with this free i-gh-1 that came with it

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I already started taking it by the way, it seems like it gonna be pretty awesome, im gonna stack it with this free i-gh-1 that came with it
Awesome stack right there, thats why we Incorporated it with the GH:)

Let us know how it goes bruddah:D

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack right there, thats why we Incorporated it with the GH:)

Let us know how it goes bruddah:D
So far, i think its already working. I have high hopes considering the logs, and it contains a growth hormone release peptide. Ive got two bottle so thatll run me like 3-6 months.