Ghenerate Bottle Question

  1. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%

    Ghenerate Bottle Question


    Does the ghenerate bottles come without any plastic wrap the goes on the cover or inside? Just want to know if my bottles havent been tampered with, or its normal for them to already be open. Secondly, its supposed to be an orange flavor right?

    Also MFR date is a sticker instead of printed on the label?

    Probably my bottle hasn't been tampered but i want to make shure. This looks like its not a FULL sku, so maybe thats why.

    Thanks.

  2. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    Does the ghenerate bottles come without any plastic wrap the goes on the cover or inside? Just want to know if my bottles havent been tampered with, or its normal for them to already be open. Secondly, its supposed to be an orange flavor right?

    Also MFR date is a sticker instead of printed on the label?

    Probably my bottle hasn't been tampered but i want to make shure. This looks like its not a FULL sku, so maybe thats why.

    Thanks.
    Orange flavor yes.. more like a citirus.., I have not gotten a new bottle yet, so I'm going to direct this torwards Irish...., or maybe Craig or Clipse knows..
  3. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't think mine came sealed or plastic wrapped
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%

    I already started taking it by the way, it seems like it gonna be pretty awesome, im gonna stack it with this free i-gh-1 that came with it
  5. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    I already started taking it by the way, it seems like it gonna be pretty awesome, im gonna stack it with this free i-gh-1 that came with it
    Awesome stack right there, thats why we Incorporated it with the GH

    Let us know how it goes bruddah
  6. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Awesome stack right there, thats why we Incorporated it with the GH

    Let us know how it goes bruddah
    So far, i think its already working. I have high hopes considering the logs, and it contains a growth hormone release peptide. Ive got two bottle so thatll run me like 3-6 months.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ghenerate question
    By zack76 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:47 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:27 AM
  3. Ghenerate dosing question
    By zodiiac523 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM
  4. question about GHenerate
    By fanzdslpwr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:37 PM
  5. GHenerate question
    By Mr.50 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in