MmV2 itchy nipples

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
I'm having a weird itchy feeling in both my nipples. Only 1,5 weeks in on 4 caps a day. Something to be worried about?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I ran MMv2 for 5 weeks at 6 caps/day and had no nip issues. Maybe the increase in DHT is causing increase nippple hair growth which is what may be itching. Sounds funny, but could be the case. If I don't trim the hair around my nips, they get itchy.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... I ran MMv2 for 5 weeks at 6 caps/day and had no nip issues. Maybe the increase in DHT is causing increase nippple hair growth which is what may be itching. Sounds funny, but could be the case. If I don't trim the hair around my nips, they get itchy.
I've only heard of a few cases of gyno with MM, but it's possible as with any hormonal agent.

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
nope just mmv2 and second time ever on a ph. Last time was over a year ago also on mmv2.

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
sounds weird but everyone responds differently. Dht which is what MMV2 should convert too, is actually anti-estrogenic.

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
you make it sound like its impossible. Could it be something else? Or should I stop and start pct>?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you make it sound like its impossible. Could it be something else? Or should I stop and start pct>?
Gyno can start with an itch and increased sensitvity, also shortly after that nipples can become painful and you may notice a small lump in the region which is painful to the touch. If oyu dont find a lump or they aren't sensitive I might suggest that something else has irrated it.

Keep an eye on it though and if any of the other symptoms occur begin PCT and also look into getting a SERM ASAP.

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
just itching... but I don't have a serm ready. That should not be necessary with mmv2. :(

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
just itching... but I don't have a serm ready. That should not be necessary with mmv2. :(
I would have said it wasn't rquired but you can never be to safe man :)

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I would have said it wasn't rquired but you can never be to safe man :)
Yeah, def need to have a SERM on hand for any PH cycle no matter how mild. If you are really concerned about the itchy nips and sure that it is MMV2 that is causing it then stop the MMV2 and start your PCT. Try and get hold of a SERM if your OTC PCT doesn't resolve the itchy nips issue.

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I did 8 weeks ob EPI and just finished 4 weeks of nolva at 20/20/10/10 and my left nipple has been itching like crazy and is always HARD!!! I normally always have soft nips..Now again I used a SERM so what is going on? why is my nipple hard and itchy?

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
other symptom: The whole area feels kinda sore. Last chestworkout was on friday.

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I did 8 weeks ob EPI and just finished 4 weeks of nolva at 20/20/10/10 and my left nipple has been itching like crazy and is always HARD!!! I normally always have soft nips..Now again I used a SERM so what is going on? why is my nipple hard and itchy?
Bump on my question.....???

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bump on my question.....???
Could be anything man, could be irrated from clothing, sweat or it could be your PCT was not quite log enough.

I would be suprised if this was gyno after using nolva as a SERM, but may indicate yout est is still rather high. I would relax, and see if any lumps develop, if so you can start dosing your SERM again for another 2 weeks to help clear it.

You could even low dose a SERM for like 14 days now to be sure.

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Could be anything man, could be irrated from clothing, sweat or it could be your PCT was not quite log enough.

I would be suprised if this was gyno after using nolva as a SERM, but may indicate yout est is still rather high. I would relax, and see if any lumps develop, if so you can start dosing your SERM again for another 2 weeks to help clear it.

thanks man..

Im now using formex, prime and ativate xtreme..So shouldnt the formex help also?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes..I don't rule anything out.., When I used to run the old MMv2/Liq Masterdrol, at time I would get a itch or two on my nips, more sore because i think my pecs were hardening so much, my nipple would rub differently on my shirts..first time i thought the same thing, but never no lumps, nor was it sore..

like Craig said, relax, and keep an eye on it..:)

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
The whole area = just the nipple region or the pec itself?
pec above the nipple. Didn't feel anything on waking up this morning. Now it''s itching again. Only took one mmv2 yesterday, but will continue with 3 today. If the feeling doesn't change, I'll just keep going I guess

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pec above the nipple. Didn't feel anything on waking up this morning. Now it''s itching again. Only took one mmv2 yesterday, but will continue with 3 today. If the feeling doesn't change, I'll just keep going I guess
Keep an eye on things, and let us know..