Methyl Masterdrol and alcohol

protempsfish

Awards
I am thinking of trying a Methyl Masterdrol cycle. Before i do I just wanted to know if you can drink while on. I eat clean throughout the week but my wife and I entertain quite a bit and I do like to imbibe on some weekends and I was wondering if this would kill my liver.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
yes answer the question Board REP, i started my 3rd week of Trifecta today and will probably be drinking sometime next week! most likely no stopping.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not going to kill your liver, but why drink while on cycle? can you seriously not wait the 4 weeks?

gymrat0706

Awards
Even one drink is not good. Even though its one drink once the alcohol enters the body it slows down muscle growth/gains and stops fat burning. If you eat clean already Im sure you'll have the will power to not drink. Good luck with everything man

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I think that one or two drinks.....once or twice a week will not be harmful.

However, if you are drinking anything beyond that you are severely increasing the chances of damaging your liver.

protempsfish

Awards
Thanks for the info. I can wait til off cycle I was just wondering if I could do some damage to my liver if I did happen to have a couple of pilsners! I train faithfully 3x week with weights and 2x cardio but I am not entering any competitions. So I take from this that alcohol is extretemly detrimental for those in the body building world.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I can wait til off cycle I was just wondering if I could do some damage to my liver if I did happen to have a couple of pilsners! I train faithfully 3x week with weights and 2x cardio but I am not entering any competitions. So I take from this that alcohol is extretemly detrimental for those in the body building world.
Most BBers don't drink. Alcohol provides unnecessary calories and has the potential to add fat to your frame. There is nothing nutritious about alcohol.

And if you're on a methylated steroid your liver is already getting hit pretty hard....so by drinking alcohol you're putting even more stress on your liver since your liver is the organ that processes alcohol.

protempsfish

Awards
I guess the only benefit to alcohol then is to make all da ladies look prettier :)

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
actually 1 beer a day will lower your cholesterol.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I am thinking of trying a Methyl Masterdrol cycle. Before i do I just wanted to know if you can drink while on. I eat clean throughout the week but my wife and I entertain quite a bit and I do like to imbibe on some weekends and I was wondering if this would kill my liver.
Being it is not methylated you can do it and not cause much harm. Although as others say you will be losing performance. If you are worried take some milk thistle on your drinking days.

AaronJMUSMC

Awards
If you have to ask whether or not you can drink while taking these products, you shouldn't be using them. No offense.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Being it is not methylated you can do it and not cause much harm. Although as others say you will be losing performance. If you are worried take some milk thistle on your drinking days.
Thanks for setting me straight. The title of this product is very confusing....

"Methyl Masterdrol" to me says straight up methylated. But then looking at the label I see otherwise.

Still....No drinking man. This is a PH. Not to be messed with.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I too looked at the name of the PH and figured it was methylated... LMAO, shoulda looked at the compound..

protempsfish

Awards
Okydoky. I will not have any booze while doing a cycle! Just wanted to make sure that if I did have a beer that I wouldnt blow out my liver.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Okydoky. I will not have any booze while doing a cycle! Just wanted to make sure that if I did have a beer that I wouldnt blow out my liver.
How much do you drink when you get hammered? A lot I am guessing. Stressing your liver much more than having "A" beer while on cycle. Most people on these boards are over cautious, but for good reason. It IS always better to be safe than sorry. Your not going to "blow out" your liver lol but for some you might not feel so sweet. It is better to wait in case you have a problem stopping at one like me haha, but if you were to have just one i wouldn;t stress out about it.