Natadrol shipping question - AnabolicMinds.com

Natadrol shipping question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    cocatea's Avatar
    Stats
    4'9"  472 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Natadrol shipping question


    I think i missed this in the many posts about natadrol so i'll ask...

    I bought natadrol on jan 4th... within 30 minutes of it going out on the lgsciences website... the email says it has shipped... but i'm guessing it hasn't and it will be shipped next week sometime.?

    Can the reps confirm this?

  2. Banned
    slimcharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Someone said they will MAYBE ship next Friday. So expect it sometime on the 18-22nd of this month.
  3. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cocatea View Post
    I think i missed this in the many posts about natadrol so i'll ask...

    I bought natadrol on jan 4th... within 30 minutes of it going out on the lgsciences website... the email says it has shipped... but i'm guessing it hasn't and it will be shipped next week sometime.?

    Can the reps confirm this?
    Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    Someone said they will MAYBE ship next Friday. So expect it sometime on the 18-22nd of this month.
    bUMP FOR THIS, WANNA know when will the preorders for natadrol be shipping tooo!!

    Thaanks
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    Someone said they will MAYBE ship next Friday. So expect it sometime on the 18-22nd of this month.
    This is correct, but I'm not going to say it will hit your door exactly between then. I don't have control over that. We had some issues with labels that slowed it down a tad.

    I apologize for the email saying it was shipped. That has caused a lot of confusion over the last week. Our system was setup to automatically do that for some reason. I've since had that taken care of.

    Just a note, the Natadrol pre-orders will not contain individually packaged boxes like most of our bottled hormonal products. There was a problem with getting them produced in time, and we thought you guys would rather have the ND without a box than wait another week or two to get it.
  5. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    I would guess this week if they haven't started already, We'll get you a solid answer for sure
  6. New Member
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    so is there a for sure date when the pre-orders will ship?
  7. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    511000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This is correct, but I'm not going to say it will hit your door exactly between then. I don't have control over that. We had some issues with labels that slowed it down a tad.

    I apologize for the email saying it was shipped. That has caused a lot of confusion over the last week. Our system was setup to automatically do that for some reason. I've since had that taken care of.

    Just a note, the Natadrol pre-orders will not contain individually packaged boxes like most of our bottled hormonal products. There was a problem with getting them produced in time, and we thought you guys would rather have the ND without a box than wait another week or two to get it.
    nice ..cant wait to get my package .. did a whole $99+shaker to get free shipping deal

    although i wanted the cardboard boxes
    S.n.S team member
  8. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    so is there a for sure date when the pre-orders will ship?
    No, not yet. I'll let you know as soon as I find out when they're going out.
  9. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    what no card board boxes i call shenanigans LOL u owe me some card board
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  10. ax1
    ax1 is online now
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i got an email on the 6th from lg that my natadrol is shipped out.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i got an email on the 6th from lg that my natadrol is shipped out.
    Disregard that email. I apologize about that. Our system was automatically setup to send that when the invoice was printed.
  12. ax1
    ax1 is online now
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Disregard that email. I apologize about that. Our system was automatically setup to send that when the invoice was printed.
    good, im glad i posted now i know to settle down a little bit.

    will you guys re-email everybody?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  13. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    good, im glad i posted now i know to settle down a little bit.

    will you guys re-email everybody?
    I doubt we'll be doing a mass email, but I'll let you guys know when they go out.
  14. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26191

    Reputation

    i was wondering, not that im upset but people should of been informed that the emails saying shipped werent valid. im in no rush but i thought the delivery guy stole it
  15. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i was wondering, not that im upset but people should of been informed that the emails saying shipped werent valid. im in no rush but i thought the delivery guy stole it
    I agree but a certain individual decided not to think before validating the invoices. I feel bad for the people that aren't on these forums and have no clue; probably sitting and waiting at the front door.

    It was out of my hands. Sorry guys.
  16. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I agree but a certain individual decided not to think before validating the invoices. I feel bad for the people that aren't on these forums and have no clue; probably sitting and waiting at the front door.

    It was out of my hands. Sorry guys.
    Everyone should know this was a computer software glitch, the day we started pre order sales, email confirmation was going out..just keep in mind pre order sale Like Irish said, it was over looked, and we do apologize. I myself is patiently waiting for mine.. It'll be worth it guys!
  17. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26191

    Reputation

    Everyone should of known? not really, i didnt get the email till two days later! why i thought it was kind of strange, i didnt know, how could i
  18. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    what no card board boxes i call shenanigans LOL u owe me some card board
    lulz

    It's amazing how professional products such as LG's with the boxes look in store fronts. With that said, I'm very glad to hear people wont be bogged down waiting for their Natadrol due to the production of the cardboard boxes.

    In my own opinion, I find Natadrol to be the most exciting of the many new releases from the LG camp. Post PH Ban #2 is a great time for natural, safe supplements that still produce amazing results to fill the void.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  19. New Member
    ChristRogue's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Ah glad I saw this here. I was just wondering where mine was. haha.
  20. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Im exited as hell, i just home it responds with my body well, with little to no shrinkage.

    Also got 2 bottle of Ghenerate and 2 IGf-1 and at ridicously crazy price.
    Im exited about that as well. I was interest in it, since a year ago, when LG first started talking about it. But when the ingrediants came out, i had no idea what was in there, never heard of the herbs use. But the logs are coming in, and people really like it, so i had to pick it up at such a cheap price. It really seems like it has the same effects of some of the research peptide.
  21. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    off subject, but what is GHRP? is it 2, 6? i dont understand what the marus alba is extracted for.

    Could this at all downregulate your natural gh response, im pretty young 20, so im concerned about, gh is naturally high at this age, but i still think i great benefit from extra gh, especially since im looking to lean out and increased recovery. Is it relatively safe to run 2 bottles for 6 months?
  22. New Member
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    Im exited as hell, i just home it responds with my body well, with little to no shrinkage.

    Also got 2 bottle of Ghenerate and 2 IGf-1 and at ridicously crazy price.
    Im exited about that as well. I was interest in it, since a year ago, when LG first started talking about it. But when the ingrediants came out, i had no idea what was in there, never heard of the herbs use. But the logs are coming in, and people really like it, so i had to pick it up at such a cheap price. It really seems like it has the same effects of some of the research peptide.
    IGF-1? ive heard of lg's i-gh-1. is this the same thing?
  23. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Everyone should know this was a computer software glitch, the day we started pre order sales, email confirmation was going out..just keep in mind pre order sale Like Irish said, it was over looked, and we do apologize. I myself is patiently waiting for mine.. It'll be worth it guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Everyone should of known? not really, i didnt get the email till two days later! why i thought it was kind of strange, i didnt know, how could i
    Never said "Everyone SHOULD have known", I was explaining what had happen, I was addressing a crowd, I should have put a comma after know. It was over looked, wont happen again thats for sure
  24. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    IGF-1? ive heard of lg's i-gh-1. is this the same thing?
    no its a product like powerful of HGH-up
  25. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    no its a product like powerful of HGH-up
    IGF-2 by AN?

    IGF-1 is an injectable peptide.
  26. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    any idea as to when these will go out, I too was fooled by the shipping email.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  27. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    any idea as to when these will go out, I too was fooled by the shipping email.
    I heard Friday but wait for LG to confirm guys
  28. New Member
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I heard Friday but wait for LG to confirm guys
    when can this be confirmed? dont mean to sound pushy but im just excited about starting the natadrol
  29. Banned
    cocatea's Avatar
    Stats
    4'9"  472 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    CM, did you ever get my samples of t911 sent off... it's been quite some time and i haven't received anything
  30. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    friday, as in this friday?
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  31. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    any idea as to when these will go out, I too was fooled by the shipping email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I heard Friday but wait for LG to confirm guys
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    when can this be confirmed? dont mean to sound pushy but im just excited about starting the natadrol
    Quote Originally Posted by cocatea View Post
    CM, did you ever get my samples of t911 sent off... it's been quite some time and i haven't received anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    friday, as in this friday?

    These won't be shipping Friday, I can tell you that much. Orders are extremely backed up, and we're working very hard to get these taken care of. As I said, there was an unexpected issue at the facility that bottles these, but trust me, it's well worth the wait, especially for the deals you guys got. I'll be sure to keep you all up to date with what's going on.
  32. Banned
    cocatea's Avatar
    Stats
    4'9"  472 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    it's ok by me... i'll just take some type off supps and start fresh when i get my order
  33. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cocatea View Post
    CM, did you ever get my samples of t911 sent off... it's been quite some time and i haven't received anything
    I have emailed our distributor
  34. Banned
    cocatea's Avatar
    Stats
    4'9"  472 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    excellent... i thank you
  35. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    as long as i get it in within a month. then i can continue on with my plans (being serious, no bash intended)
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  36. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    I talked with Legalgear today, Natadrol will start shipping tomorrow! Be on the look out guys!
  37. New Member
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    do you know when it will be shipped today? my order still says processing
  38. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    do you know when it will be shipped today? my order still says processing
    They're being shipped in the order they were received. PM me your order number and I'll see what I can find out.
  39. New Member
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    ok thanks
  40. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    glad to see these are shipping already, I cant wait for Natadrol feedback to flood all the forums!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natadrol log question will log!
    By maddog28 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:22 PM
  2. Another natadrol question
    By TonyGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 05:49 AM
  3. Natadrol question
    By boilerfan in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:01 PM
  4. natadrol question
    By bobloblaw in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:03 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in