Natadrol shipping question

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
I think i missed this in the many posts about natadrol so i'll ask...

I bought natadrol on jan 4th... within 30 minutes of it going out on the lgsciences website... the email says it has shipped... but i'm guessing it hasn't and it will be shipped next week sometime.?

Can the reps confirm this?

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Someone said they will MAYBE ship next Friday. So expect it sometime on the 18-22nd of this month.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I think i missed this in the many posts about natadrol so i'll ask...

I bought natadrol on jan 4th... within 30 minutes of it going out on the lgsciences website... the email says it has shipped... but i'm guessing it hasn't and it will be shipped next week sometime.?

Can the reps confirm this?
Someone said they will MAYBE ship next Friday. So expect it sometime on the 18-22nd of this month.
bUMP FOR THIS, WANNA know when will the preorders for natadrol be shipping tooo!!

Thaanks

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is correct, but I'm not going to say it will hit your door exactly between then. I don't have control over that. We had some issues with labels that slowed it down a tad.

I apologize for the email saying it was shipped. That has caused a lot of confusion over the last week. Our system was setup to automatically do that for some reason. I've since had that taken care of.

Just a note, the Natadrol pre-orders will not contain individually packaged boxes like most of our bottled hormonal products. There was a problem with getting them produced in time, and we thought you guys would rather have the ND without a box than wait another week or two to get it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would guess this week if they haven't started already, We'll get you a solid answer for sure:)

dusty

dusty

Awards
so is there a for sure date when the pre-orders will ship?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is correct, but I'm not going to say it will hit your door exactly between then. I don't have control over that. We had some issues with labels that slowed it down a tad.

I apologize for the email saying it was shipped. That has caused a lot of confusion over the last week. Our system was setup to automatically do that for some reason. I've since had that taken care of.

Just a note, the Natadrol pre-orders will not contain individually packaged boxes like most of our bottled hormonal products. There was a problem with getting them produced in time, and we thought you guys would rather have the ND without a box than wait another week or two to get it.
nice ..cant wait to get my package .. did a whole $99+shaker to get free shipping deal :)

although i wanted the cardboard boxes :(

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what no card board boxes i call shenanigans LOL u owe me some card board:D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got an email on the 6th from lg that my natadrol is shipped out.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got an email on the 6th from lg that my natadrol is shipped out.
Disregard that email. I apologize about that. Our system was automatically setup to send that when the invoice was printed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Disregard that email. I apologize about that. Our system was automatically setup to send that when the invoice was printed.
good, im glad i posted now i know to settle down a little bit.

will you guys re-email everybody?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good, im glad i posted now i know to settle down a little bit.

will you guys re-email everybody?
I doubt we'll be doing a mass email, but I'll let you guys know when they go out.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering, not that im upset but people should of been informed that the emails saying shipped werent valid. im in no rush but i thought the delivery guy stole it

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was wondering, not that im upset but people should of been informed that the emails saying shipped werent valid. im in no rush but i thought the delivery guy stole it
I agree but a certain individual decided not to think before validating the invoices. I feel bad for the people that aren't on these forums and have no clue; probably sitting and waiting at the front door.

It was out of my hands. Sorry guys.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree but a certain individual decided not to think before validating the invoices. I feel bad for the people that aren't on these forums and have no clue; probably sitting and waiting at the front door.

It was out of my hands. Sorry guys.
Everyone should know this was a computer software glitch, the day we started pre order sales, email confirmation was going out..just keep in mind pre order sale:) Like Irish said, it was over looked, and we do apologize. I myself is patiently waiting for mine.. It'll be worth it guys!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Everyone should of known? not really, i didnt get the email till two days later! why i thought it was kind of strange, i didnt know, how could i

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what no card board boxes i call shenanigans LOL u owe me some card board:D
lulz

It's amazing how professional products such as LG's with the boxes look in store fronts. With that said, I'm very glad to hear people wont be bogged down waiting for their Natadrol due to the production of the cardboard boxes.

In my own opinion, I find Natadrol to be the most exciting of the many new releases from the LG camp. Post PH Ban #2 is a great time for natural, safe supplements that still produce amazing results to fill the void.

ChristRogue

Awards
Ah glad I saw this here. I was just wondering where mine was. haha.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Im exited as hell, i just home it responds with my body well, with little to no shrinkage.

Also got 2 bottle of Ghenerate and 2 IGf-1 and at ridicously crazy price.
Im exited about that as well. I was interest in it, since a year ago, when LG first started talking about it. But when the ingrediants came out, i had no idea what was in there, never heard of the herbs use. But the logs are coming in, and people really like it, so i had to pick it up at such a cheap price. It really seems like it has the same effects of some of the research peptide.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
off subject, but what is GHRP? is it 2, 6? i dont understand what the marus alba is extracted for.

Could this at all downregulate your natural gh response, im pretty young 20, so im concerned about, gh is naturally high at this age, but i still think i great benefit from extra gh, especially since im looking to lean out and increased recovery. Is it relatively safe to run 2 bottles for 6 months?

dusty

dusty

Awards
Im exited as hell, i just home it responds with my body well, with little to no shrinkage.

Also got 2 bottle of Ghenerate and 2 IGf-1 and at ridicously crazy price.
Im exited about that as well. I was interest in it, since a year ago, when LG first started talking about it. But when the ingrediants came out, i had no idea what was in there, never heard of the herbs use. But the logs are coming in, and people really like it, so i had to pick it up at such a cheap price. It really seems like it has the same effects of some of the research peptide.
IGF-1? ive heard of lg's i-gh-1. is this the same thing?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone should know this was a computer software glitch, the day we started pre order sales, email confirmation was going out..just keep in mind pre order sale:) Like Irish said, it was over looked, and we do apologize. I myself is patiently waiting for mine.. It'll be worth it guys!
Everyone should of known? not really, i didnt get the email till two days later! why i thought it was kind of strange, i didnt know, how could i
Never said "Everyone SHOULD have known", I was explaining what had happen, I was addressing a crowd;), I should have put a comma after know. It was over looked, wont happen again thats for sure:)

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
CM, did you ever get my samples of t911 sent off... it's been quite some time and i haven't received anything

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea as to when these will go out, I too was fooled by the shipping email.
I heard Friday but wait for LG to confirm guys :)
when can this be confirmed? dont mean to sound pushy but im just excited about starting the natadrol
CM, did you ever get my samples of t911 sent off... it's been quite some time and i haven't received anything
friday, as in this friday?

These won't be shipping Friday, I can tell you that much. Orders are extremely backed up, and we're working very hard to get these taken care of. As I said, there was an unexpected issue at the facility that bottles these, but trust me, it's well worth the wait, especially for the deals you guys got. I'll be sure to keep you all up to date with what's going on.

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
it's ok by me... i'll just take some type off supps and start fresh when i get my order

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I talked with Legalgear today, Natadrol will start shipping tomorrow! Be on the look out guys!

dusty

dusty

Awards
do you know when it will be shipped today? my order still says processing

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you know when it will be shipped today? my order still says processing
They're being shipped in the order they were received. PM me your order number and I'll see what I can find out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to see these are shipping already, I cant wait for Natadrol feedback to flood all the forums!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I posted my log I am doing for tpro, and then today I get my bottles of natadrol..... well, I guess they'll still be good in 8 weeks, glad I get them thought :D
For sure, man! Those deals we have running are killer.

Shoot me the link to your TPro log. I'd like to sub-up. I enjoyed my run of that stuff for sure.

dusty

dusty

Awards
will the order status show that the natadrol has been shipped even with the email mix up?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will the order status show that the natadrol has been shipped even with the email mix up?
I don't understand what you're asking.

All that happened was our system was setup to automatically email you that it was "Shipped" when the invoice was printed.

I went down to the warehouse today and all Natadrol supply was shipped out; that does NOT mean that all orders were shipped. More Natadrol will hit the warehouse soon.

I'll find out on Monday exactly what order number was last shipped (they're shipped chronologically).

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
I have emailed our distributor :)
Thank you CM... I got the samples today. they gave me enough for 2 weeks! I'm very excited to get started.
I have to say, Legal Gear Sciences has made me pretty happy this year.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thank you CM... I got the samples today. they gave me enough for 2 weeks! I'm very excited to get started.
I have to say, Legal Gear Sciences has made me pretty happy this year.
Awesome brother! Let me know how you like the T911 :)

bobloblaw

Awards
sooooo if the nata was shipped on the 15 are we ganna get a new email with a real tracking number?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sooooo if the nata was shipped on the 15 are we ganna get a new email with a real tracking number?
No.

Not all orders were shipped. If you ordered early on the 7th or before, it should have gone out. If after that time, it hasn't shipped yet.