Natadrol Question

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Asked this in another thread, but the action in that thread seemed to have stalled as there are two threads of the same topic so...

Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a rep but from what I have read in Natadrol logs is that it CAN be suppressive. A mild PCT is recommended in the form of T911 or Formadrol. I would probably not use it between cycles. I am curious if it woould be beneficial in a PH stack.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a rep but from what I have read in Natadrol logs is that it CAN be suppressive. A mild PCT is recommended in the form of T911 or Formadrol. I would probably not use it between cycles. I am curious if it woould be beneficial in a PH stack.
Im considering using it alongside M1D in the near future... we'll see if Eric thinks they would compliment each other, from what I know, they will!

but yes, it can be suppressive and should be followed by a post cycle recover period. Formadrol will certainly be enough to bring you right back on track and keep you gaining.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Im considering using it alongside M1D in the near future... we'll see if Eric thinks they would compliment each other, from what I know, they will!

but yes, it can be suppressive and should be followed by a post cycle recover period. Formadrol will certainly be enough to bring you right back on track and keep you gaining.

hey lg reps. i have a similar question. Can someone help me answering this:

Can natadrol be stacked with the trifecta stack for some serious results??

Im interested in knowing if the following would work:

run natadrol for 6 wks as a base along with 4 wks of the trifecta's m1d and mmv3. Then finish off with 4 wks of pct using formadrol xtreme/
This kind of cycle would be a total 10 wk regimen (6 wks ph plus 4 wks pct)

OPINIONS ON THIS LG REPS OR ANYONE ??

THANKS

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asked this in another thread, but the action in that thread seemed to have stalled as there are two threads of the same topic so...

Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?
In your case, I would go the full time off, but the reverse would be possible. In other words...

You cycled something that was probably at least somewhat more suppressive than ND. Maybe Epi or something; I don't know. - You should let yourself fully recover from this cycle before taking ND.

BUT, if you had taken ND first, and wanted to take Epi next, then just the PCT is really the only time off you need. I wouldn't say it's mandatory to give your body an extra month or anything. See what I'm saying?

hey lg reps. i have a similar question. Can someone help me answering this:

Can natadrol be stacked with the trifecta stack for some serious results??

Im interested in knowing if the following would work:

run natadrol for 6 wks as a base along with 4 wks of the trifecta's m1d and mmv3. Then finish off with 4 wks of pct using formadrol xtreme/
This kind of cycle would be a total 10 wk regimen (6 wks ph plus 4 wks pct)

OPINIONS ON THIS LG REPS OR ANYONE ??

THANKS
It's hard to say as I haven't seen it ran before, but I do believe it would be complimentary, especially the ND and M1D.

You are saying you would be doing something like:

ND: Weeks 1-6
Trifecta: Weeks 3-6
PCT: Weeks 7-10

Right?

That looks real good to me. I haven't used ND myself yet, and can only judge based on the results other testers have had. M1D is quite different than other PHs, so it would really be interesting to see how it acted with ND. - I don't think stacking ND with a PS like Epi or SD would serve much of a purpose though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In your case, I would go the full time off, but the reverse would be possible. In other words...

You cycled something that was probably at least somewhat more suppressive than ND. Maybe Epi or something; I don't know. - You should let yourself fully recover from this cycle before taking ND.

BUT, if you had taken ND first, and wanted to take Epi next, then just the PCT is really the only time off you need. I wouldn't say it's mandatory to give your body an extra month or anything. See what I'm saying?

It's hard to say as I haven't seen it ran before, but I do believe it would be complimentary, especially the ND and M1D.

Right?

That looks real good to me. I haven't used ND myself yet, and can only judge based on the results other testers have had. M1D is quite different than other PHs, so it would really be interesting to see how it acted with ND. - I don't think stacking ND with a PS like Epi or SD would serve much of a purpose though.
I agree^^

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

Right?

Yes, thats what i had in mind as above you re-stated. I already have the trifecta and natadrol is coming. So that's why i was thinking on running both.

My concern is the shutdown aspect, dont know how hard would methyl 1-d and natadrol would treat this. As im unexperienced with ph products havent used the YET. But i like what i hear about natadrol on being quite dry.

Quesstion is.

WHAT KIND OF PCT WOULD SUFFICE FOR THE CYCLE SAMPLE ABOVE????

THANK YOU

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, thats what i had in mind as above you re-stated. I already have the trifecta and natadrol is coming. So that's why i was thinking on running both.

My concern is the shutdown aspect, dont know how hard would methyl 1-d and natadrol would treat this. As im unexperienced with ph products havent used the YET. But i like what i hear about natadrol on being quite dry.

Quesstion is.

WHAT KIND OF PCT WOULD SUFFICE FOR THE CYCLE SAMPLE ABOVE????

THANK YOU
Shut down with M1-D is SO slim to none!, but , can it happen? yes.. I plan on running Natadrol with some M1-D and some Masterdrol in the future, Formadrol or T-911 should be totaly fine IMO... I will be adding in PSarm as well, PSarm mix with Formadrol is a very complete PCT for these products!

Also Check With Irish, he really has his hands involed with the Natadrol:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with Formadrol for PCT. Throw in an herbal test-booster if you want, but it's not necessary.

Both M1D and ND are very mild on your system as far as suppression goes.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with Formadrol for PCT. Throw in an herbal test-booster if you want, but it's not necessary.

Exactly, if you wanted to go the extreme yes throw in the natty test booster:), needed? no, will it hurt? no:)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Can you explain why you would choose Formadrol over T911 for PCT?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, if you wanted to go the extreme yes throw in the natty test booster:), needed? no, will it hurt? no:)
i like to throw in an herbal t-booster with pct solely for libido and as a small insurance policy

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you explain why you would choose Formadrol over T911 for PCT?
I personally like it for the lack of Y and that the AI complex contains two very different and synergistic compounds.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
like dtp?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
starryeidolon LG Sciences 0
Sdog77 Anabolics 8
LG Sciences 4
Supplements 71
Supplements 13