Ghenerate Anti-Aging Dosing

Pace2

Awards
What would be a good dose/dose schedule for someone just concerned about anti-aging? Getting maybe an equivalent dose of 100 mcg of GHRP 6 daily?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be a good dose/dose schedule for someone just concerned about anti-aging? Getting maybe an equivalent dose of 100 mcg of GHRP 6 daily?
I would PM "legalGear" direct about this....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say 5 sprays, 2x/day, 5x/wk (Mon-Fri).

I do 7 sprays, 2x/day, 5x/wk (Mon - Fri). I don't eat for the last 5hrs or so I'm awake, just BC+EAAs. That way I get the full GH effect. The difference is incredible. Dosing this correctly is so important. I can't stress it enough. - I also recommend you use this in conjunction with an l-dopa product. I recommend I-GH-1 as it's a great capped product, but you can also use things like bulk 1-C if you'd like.

I use Sat and Sun as my "load" days. No GHenerate or I-GH-1, and I'll eat the entire day, all the way up until I go to bed; extra carbs/protein/fat.

Pace2

Awards
so have you seen improved skin tone, thicker hair, etc....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say 5 sprays, 2x/day, 5x/wk (Mon-Fri).

I do 7 sprays, 2x/day, 5x/wk (Mon - Fri). I don't eat for the last 5hrs or so I'm awake, just BC+EAAs. That way I get the full GH effect. The difference is incredible. Dosing this correctly is so important. I can't stress it enough. - I also recommend you use this in conjunction with an l-dopa product. I recommend I-GH-1 as it's a great capped product, but you can also use things like bulk 1-C if you'd like.

I use Sat and Sun as my "load" days. No GHenerate or I-GH-1, and I'll eat the entire day, all the way up until I go to bed; extra carbs/protein/fat.
I have settled down into 8 am and 6 pm 5 days a week. And I can vouch for the l-dopa. I had to order mine from Ebay as I live in Canada and it did not come with I-GH-1 but I had a bottle of powerfull and what a great sleep that was. Now I am out and use PGH (gabba/gabob) and it doesn't supply as good a sleep but as far as anti-aging it is quite good, and it's still pretty good sleep.