Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NATADROL

by

Natadrol is a potent muscle-building androgen found naturally occurring in our environment.

Natadrol WILL require a light PCT; either Formadrol Extreme or T-911 is recommended.

Naturally, androgenic side effects are possible, although, recent testers have reported only very mild sides.

One tester on AnabolicMinds.com ranked Natadrol on the same level as 1-AD in regards to muscle growth, yet lower on side effects! Knowing that this individual is experienced in prohormone/prosteroid use makes his review even more concrete.

Excitingly, Natadrol will NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Natadrol has been reported to...

* Increase your LBM
* Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
* Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
* Give profound strength increases
* Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
* Increase your positive aggression
* Boost confidence and mood

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

So what?s in Natadrol?

Natadrol consists of four very carefully and wisely extracted ingredients, two of which are completely new to the bodybuilding community, and yield incredible results.

Creating Natadrol wasn?t easy. For each ingredient there is a very precise and meticulous process that must be carried out. These ingredients are not easily found in bulk, and even if the extract was found, chances are it isn?t what we have here.

When it comes to ingredient extraction, there are two rules to live by?

1) Not all extracts are the same - some are alcohol based, some are water based, and there is a precise reason for both. Alcohol picks up totally different fractions of the plant than water, so finding a study that shows activity of the alcohol doesn't mean you can run out and buy any extract on the shelf. Additionally, something that is potent using the water based extract isn't going to be as beneficial as an alcohol based extract or even the raw herb itself.​

2) Every plant will have both estrogenic (which we don't want) and androgenic (which we do want) constituents, so it takes a trained eye to pick only the extracts that avoid estrogenic effects and highlight anabolic/androgenic effects.

With that being said, we MUST use the precise extraction method found in literature that proves effective at reducing estrogen and improving the anabolic/andorgenic ratio, so it is imperative that these ingredients have been extracted properly before they?re used.​

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

So, how does it feel to be on Natadrol?

One tester who has a very extensive history with prohormones ranked both the weight and strength gains on par with 1-AD?, with slightly less side effects and slightly higher aggression, libido, and strength, that only took second to Superdrol?.

With Natadrol you'll get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.

PCT and Natadrol

Even though it is natural, it is POTENT, so you are going to want to run PCT with this product. Over the counter PCT is fine. Examples of this would be our Formadrol Extreme or T-911, but you could also use...

Steroidal PCT:

6-OXO, 6-Bromo, ATD, Formestane

Non-steroidal PCT:

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Resveratrol

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

Available for pre-sale on January 4th, 2010!

1 bottle of Natadrol: $24.99

2 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911: $49.98
4 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911 + Free Anadraulic Pump: $99.96!!!!

Free shipping on all orders over $100

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911: $49.98 ???

that's practically giving it away. no, not practically, that is giving away two bottles.

can i take a rain check on this by chance? like 5 days?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to see this out. I loved this stuff

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911: $49.98 ???

that's practically giving it away. no, not practically, that is giving away two bottles.

can i take a rain check on this by chance? like 5 days?
Yep.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
wow great deal, Ill have to search under my cushions for some spare change to take advantage of this.

hill23

Awards
Looks good! Will order tonight or in the next few days. I just got some Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha on its way. How would Dermacrine stack with this? I was thinking maybe something like this-
week 1-4- Natadro
week 5-8- Natadro/Dermacrine
PCT T-911 with Sustain Alpha or just save one?

Thanks for your time!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the serving suggestions? 120 caps in a bottle? i need to figure out how many bottles i need. suggested cycle length?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the serving suggestions? 120 caps in a bottle? i need to figure out how many bottles i need. suggested cycle length?
I would recommend 4-6 caps/day, preferably the full dose of 6 caps for ample results.

120caps/btl.

Suggested cycle 4-8wks, but more isn't out of the question. I still recommend 8wks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok great,

so its $99.96 but free shipping over $100. dont you guys got anything in your store for 4cents, or can i make a donation?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok great,

so its $99.96 but free shipping over $100. dont you guys got anything in your store for 4cents, or can i make a donation?
Ha. Sorry man. Out of my control. - Shaker for $3.96; shirt for $5.00. - That's all I can really say man.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Using this on a high cardio, and a limited diet could this be used as a recomp aid, promoting fat loss and keeping/gaining strength?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha. Sorry man. Out of my control. - Shaker for $3.96; shirt for $5.00. - That's all I can really say man.
good idea, still cheaper than 6.95 shipping thanks

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good idea, still cheaper than 6.95 shipping thanks
Exactly.

Let me do this math for you guys...

4btls Natadrol @ $24.99 = $99.96

AP: $25 (at retailer)
T911: $30 (at retailer)

= $55

Less cost of shaker to qualify for shipping: $3.96

= $51.04 ROI

Not a bad deal. ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly.

Let me do this math for you guys...

4btls Natadrol @ $24.99 = $99.96

AP: $25 (at retailer)
T911: $30 (at retailer)

= $55

Less cost of shaker to qualify for shipping: $3.96

= $51.04 ROI

Not a bad deal. ;)
agreed^^ this is a sick deal!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
this is a sweet deal....so...for 8wks @ 6 pills ed would yield 3 bottles?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I thought the name was changing? Glad you kept the original name. My wife is going to kill me when I order the 4 bottles.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
sounds toooo good to be true. So here's the million dollar question:

How does this compare to the trifecta stack??? on a potency vs sides basis???

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Excitingly, Natadrol should NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Wouldn't they fail a test for hig test levels? If you need a OTC PCT for this then I assume you will have high estrogen levels due to high test levels. Any sponsered logs for this coming up.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
THe Formadrol Extreme is $14.00 cheaper then the T-911 on LG Science website. I rather have that instead of the T-911 because of the Yohimbe in the T-911. Can I get the Formadrol instead with the Natadrol? Like I said, it's $14.00 cheaper.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excitingly, Natadrol should NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Wouldn't they fail a test for hig test levels? If you need a OTC PCT for this then I assume you will have high estrogen levels due to high test levels. Any sponsered logs for this coming up.
No because it isn't test and therefore doesn't convert to estrogen at all. It's not a steroidal fraction that we know of.

mulliganoct

Awards
Its been awhile since my last posting, however been keeping an eye on things.

With the pre ordering what will the delivery be?

I have also noticed that some of the local stores in my area are unable to get some products from their distribtors. THE BAN. This is only the beginning Im afraid, we as a country are on a downhill slide. What other LG products will they be banning?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The current deal running on the LG website is nuts

I cant wait to try this stuff, the logs have been quite positive regarding the lean gains!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you want to change the laws, please email TOm

www.leap.cc

This organization is about decriminalizing all drugs to help save our children. Cops for legalizing drugs...

mulliganoct

Awards
Thanks I will read it.

I know its a pre order, and didnt order yet, but kind of delivery can we expect?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question about hairloss. I've been using finsateride for a number of years to prevent further hairloss. As most of the hairloss is due to DHT, I'm assuming this shouldn't increase hairloss as its not a testosterone, so no conversion to DHT.

Any views????

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can cause hairloss, but probably not too much since it is not as androgenic as DHT.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Lg have the been doing the most amazing deals lately....bar none

already jumped upon.... :)

protempsfish

Awards
Not to be a negative nilly but before LG starts selling new products they may want to stock their current products first. On NP they are currently out of stock on most products i.e. SLIN, Anadraulic State , BC +EAA, No Infuse and even the Lipo protein. I wanted to order some but everything is out of stock!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a negative nilly but before LG starts selling new products they may want to stock their current products first. On NP they are currently out of stock on most products i.e. SLIN, Anadraulic State , BC +EAA, No Infuse and even the Lipo protein. I wanted to order some but everything is out of stock!
nutraplanet is having a year end huge sale, thats why

a lot besides LG products are out of stock too. not their fault

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you email them and let them know? I don't know why we have such an issue, we are one of the most active people on this forum, but we can't see to make much progress.

crb806

Awards
am i correct in that no liver support is needed?

Could you be more specific on PCT needed(I've never ran anything that would require PCT). Lets say I was planning to use T-911 and ATD. what doses would you recommend and for how many weeks?

Are there any loggers that have completed a full cycle that can back up the product?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
How would natadrol compare to current lg M1D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nutraplanet is having a year end huge sale, thats why

a lot besides LG products are out of stock too. not their fault
Yep.

It's really out of our hands. We've tried to get NP to stock more of our stuff but it's not easy. I really don't know why. :dunno:

Are there any sides being reported and when is the projected ship date?
The only side we've seen is increased urination due to the loss of Sub-Q water. Natadrol seems to have a diuretic effect, and no, it's not prostate-related.

am i correct in that no liver support is needed?

Could you be more specific on PCT needed(I've never ran anything that would require PCT). Lets say I was planning to use T-911 and ATD. what doses would you recommend and for how many weeks?

Are there any loggers that have completed a full cycle that can back up the product?
T911 solo: 3/day (you may taper it down if you'd like)

ATD: 25mg EOD
T911: 2/day

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139159-natadrol-t-911-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139179-natadrol-sponsored.html

How would natadrol compare to current lg M1D
That's a good question.

The effect ND has on growth seem to be about on par, if not superior (that seems user-dependent) to M1D, and the effects on libido seem much higher on ND. - M1D may possibly offer more potential in terms of strength and fat loss.

I would classify ND as a growth, hardening, and libido agent.

I would classify M1D as a growth, strength, and muscle-preserving agent.

That's just my opinion from what I've seen.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
When cycling Natadrol, would it be ideal to take the same amount of time off as if it were like any other PH's? Im just finishing up my PCT for SD/Tren and was wondering if i could just jump right in with your Natadrol? The deals look so freakin amazing! cant resist!!! :)

crb806

Awards
T911 solo: 3/day (you may taper it down if you'd like)

ATD: 25mg EOD
T911: 2/day
EOD?? How many weeks should I use ATD after I finish 8weeks of Natadrol?

Also can you confirm wether or not liver support is needed?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When cycling Natadrol, would it be ideal to take the same amount of time off as if it were like any other PH's? Im just finishing up my PCT for SD/Tren and was wondering if i could just jump right in with your Natadrol? The deals look so freakin amazing! cant resist!!! :)
I think you'd be safe jumping on Natadrol at the end of your PCT.

EOD?? How many weeks should I use ATD after I finish 8weeks of Natadrol?

Also can you confirm wether or not liver support is needed?
EOD = Every Other Day (ATD is strong stuff; you don't need much!)

No, liver support is not necessary while on Natadrol.

crb806

Awards
I think you'd be safe jumping on Natadrol at the end of your PCT.

EOD = Every Other Day (ATD is strong stuff; you don't need much!)

No, liver support is not necessary while on Natadrol.
Thanks for answering my questions. I wasnt sure what the abbreviation EOD meant. how many weeks should the PCT be?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for answering my questions. I wasnt sure what the abbreviation EOD meant. how many weeks should the PCT be?
I would say a minimum of two weeks. I'd just run the T911 straight through until it's gone. That way you'll get the full effect from it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so any testers actually reported hair loss or what?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so are any of the testers prone to hair loss? or was this just not in the discussion as some testers may not even care to pay attention?

also, mild sides have been mentioned, what sides are we talking about? and if its bood pressure is it worth taking hawthorn berries 2 weeks prior?

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Someone school me real quick here because I may sound like an idiot. If Natadrol is a natural product, why is it recommended to either go the steroidal PCT or non-steroidal PCT? Shouldn't it be one or the other, depending on the product that's being cycled; in this case Natadrol. I understand that it's still potent even though it's natural but even something like this would require ATD for PCT?

I'm not a PH/PS/AAS user, probably never will be, so using ATD or Formestane is out of the question for me. But I mean if I3C and Resveratrol is just as effective, like LG recommends, then why need ATD or other steroidal PCT compounds? I always find it weird to use a steroidal compound in PCT to combat the end of a cycle but now find it even weirder to use a steroidal compound to combat a natural product's cycle.

Like I said, someone school me if it seems like I'm talking out of my ass. BTW this is in no way bashing PH users, I for one just take pride in trying to stay steroid-free as possible.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so are any of the testers prone to hair loss? or was this just not in the discussion as some testers may not even care to pay attention?

also, mild sides have been mentioned, what sides are we talking about? and if its bood pressure is it worth taking hawthorn berries 2 weeks prior?
The only negative side reported was increased urination due to Natadrol's diuretic effect. It is NOT a prostate issue, and it appears to be just the loss of subcutaneous water, which leads to the dry, vascular look.

Someone school me real quick here because I may sound like an idiot. If Natadrol is a natural product, why is it recommended to either go the steroidal PCT or non-steroidal PCT? Shouldn't it be one or the other, depending on the product that's being cycled; in this case Natadrol. I understand that it's still potent even though it's natural but even something like this would require ATD for PCT?

I'm not a PH/PS/AAS user, probably never will be, so using ATD or Formestane is out of the question for me. But I mean if I3C and Resveratrol is just as effective, like LG recommends, then why need ATD or other steroidal PCT compounds? I always find it weird to use a steroidal compound in PCT to combat the end of a cycle but now find it even weirder to use a steroidal compound to combat a natural product's cycle.

Like I said, someone school me if it seems like I'm talking out of my ass. BTW this is in no way bashing PH users, I for one just take pride in trying to stay steroid-free as possible.
Yes, it's one or the other. It's up to you. Some people like ATD, Formestane, T911, etc., so it's up to them if they want to take that. It's not that you NEED it. - A non-steroidal like Resveratrol or I3C is perfectly fine. - I personally would choose T911 just because I love that stuff.

Natadrol is natural and non-steroidal, but still has androgenic effects, so it IS hormonal.