Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?

2. Registered User

I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavydaze View Post
    When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?
    We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    sweet deal.... How long the pre-sale for?
    Until the exclusive at the other site is up. So probably a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?
    We're only shipping in the US currently, but as with AUS, you guys will get it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?
    Yes, that should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?
    Yes, ND is mild on the system, so it really shouldn't cause any issues. Normally I wouldn't ever recommend jumping right on something hormonal immediately after PCT, but it should be fine to do so with ND.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol?
  5. Registered User

how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol?
    We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.

Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?
    120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.
  7. Registered User

I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Don’t take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but I’m getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, let’s not panic… I’m not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. I’ve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where I’m going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.

120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.
    8 weeks on Natty should be NICE
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  9. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschooliron View Post
    I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Donít take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but Iím getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, letís not panicÖ Iím not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. Iíve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where Iím going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Just seen the "4 Natadrol + FREE T-911 & FREE Anadraulic Pump" promotion, add some E-911 and I'm going to be enjoying this coming summer. Great job on the recent additions to your line and great sales for all of us at the start of the new year.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

I suppose we will have to wait to see which other retailer will have it first eh?=)
  12. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I suppose we will have to wait to see which other retailer will have it first eh?=)
    I'm pretty sure it's bb.com, I saw it posted over there.

***NOW @ NP***
  13. Registered User

I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?
    That sounds good to me dude. Please let us know how it goes!
  15. Registered User

Many thanks for the kudos on my post... and you are correct. Prostate cancer, if caught early like most cancers, can be treatable with a very high success/cure rate. I should have added that I was diagnosed in March09 and after must research and questioning, went with robotic prostatectomy and enhanced nerve-sparing techniques via the daVinci Surgical System in June09. I am completely cancer free (so far) and hope to stay that way. But I'm getting off topic here. Deciding on supplementation after surgery has been an arduous task at best. I’ve been searching for products that enhance the positive effects of recuperation and strength increases without artificially increasing my hormone levels. I appreciate your response which only confirms my suspicions, for lack of a better word, when considering using Natadrol. I was hoping to use this product for libido as well as a “boost” for workouts but I will err on the side of caution. Again, thank you for your insight. OS

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschooliron View Post
    Many thanks for the kudos on my post... and you are correct. Prostate cancer, if caught early like most cancers, can be treatable with a very high success/cure rate. I should have added that I was diagnosed in March09 and after must research and questioning, went with robotic prostatectomy and enhanced nerve-sparing techniques via the daVinci Surgical System in June09. I am completely cancer free (so far) and hope to stay that way. But I'm getting off topic here. Deciding on supplementation after surgery has been an arduous task at best. Iíve been searching for products that enhance the positive effects of recuperation and strength increases without artificially increasing my hormone levels. I appreciate your response which only confirms my suspicions, for lack of a better word, when considering using Natadrol. I was hoping to use this product for libido as well as a ďboostĒ for workouts but I will err on the side of caution. Again, thank you for your insight. OS
    I'm not sure if Natadrol is something your looking for. While its natay and all, and plant dirived, a pct is still recommend which means chances for some shutdown. This means your hormone levels are going to be played with. I think your looking for more of a natty test booster, like T911
  17. Registered User

Quick question.... Going to order the 4 bottle deal. Wanted to run it for 2 months. My question is I just order a 2 month supply of AI's the swole stack. Wondering if this would stack well together or if I should run it after the Natadrol cycle? LG have any opinions on doing this stack and if would be benifical?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    Quick question.... Going to order the 4 bottle deal. Wanted to run it for 2 months. My question is I just order a 2 month supply of AI's the swole stack. Wondering if this would stack well together or if I should run it after the Natadrol cycle? LG have any opinions on doing this stack and if would be benifical?
    I mean, ya, it probably would stack well, but how are you going to know what's doing what? - I think you'd want to be able to judge ND's effectiveness first, you know?

Plus, using the Swole Stack at another time will help you stretch out your supps...if nothing else. - It would definitely work great after ND. I ran T911 with TestoPRO and it was awesome, so you will get to experience that as well.
  19. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    I'm not sure if Natadrol is something your looking for. While its natay and all, and plant dirived, a pct is still recommend which means chances for some shutdown. This means your hormone levels are going to be played with. I think your looking for more of a natty test booster, like T911
    x2 T-911 is a fave of mine, and now that Formex is being discontinued, it is the best AI on the market, IMO.

Additionally, though, for recuperative effects you should look into oil of oregano, resveratrol, NAC, cissus, curcumin and high doses of egcg. Not all of those are necessary, I'm just giving options.

***NOW @ NP***
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Grabbed the 2 +T911 deal.

While I'm not prone to hair loss, could you suggest any precautions to take with this to limit the possibility?
  21. Registered User

Looks nice
  22. Registered User

Can't wait to get me hands on it
  23. Registered User

you reckon it'll get in australia?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Grabbed the 2 +T911 deal.

While I'm not prone to hair loss, could you suggest any precautions to take with this to limit the possibility?
    To answer my own question, I suppose I'll just grab some Toco-8 if there aren't any better solutions available.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Please tell me that I can still order this stuff at sale price? I can't believe I missed this...just found this thread/new supplement
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    Please tell me that I can still order this stuff at sale price? I can't believe I missed this...just found this thread/new supplement
    Pre sale is all over man, but you can still order it
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Ordering the Arrogantly Anabolic Stack would be your best option $-wise. $119.99 + Free Shipping for 2x ND, 1x T911, 1x Speed V2, and 1x NO Infuse.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

hmmm that sounds good, would you recommend that stack to cut? Summer is just around the corner.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

hmmm that sounds good, would you recommend that stack to cut? Summer is just around the corner.
    It is proving itself to be an extremely potent body-recomping agent, so I would say yes.
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

which corner is that? It isn't even spring...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:39 PM
  2. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 02:15 AM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:45 PM