Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. shipping to canada?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by contagius View Post
    shipping to canada?
    Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.
    •   
       

  3. Lightbulb


    Just got a heads up that we have been SWAMPED with Natadrol orders (rightfully so as our customers are smart enough to know a good deal when they see one)

    as a direct result, the order won't ship until the end of next week, which is just a few days after we initially expected them to ship.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  4. When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.
    But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?
    •   
       


  6. Is Natadrol a 17amethyl compound? Does it cause liver stress?

  7. no.. read the write up


    The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

    Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

    The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

    Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

    Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

    pSARMs found in Natadrol:

    Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

  8. sweet deal.... How long the pre-sale for?

  9. Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Is Natadrol a 17amethyl compound? Does it cause liver stress?
    No, Natty product

  11. Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?

  12. I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Heavydaze View Post
    When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?
    We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    sweet deal.... How long the pre-sale for?
    Until the exclusive at the other site is up. So probably a couple of weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?
    We're only shipping in the US currently, but as with AUS, you guys will get it soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?
    Yes, that should be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?
    Yes, ND is mild on the system, so it really shouldn't cause any issues. Normally I wouldn't ever recommend jumping right on something hormonal immediately after PCT, but it should be fine to do so with ND.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

    hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol?

  15. how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol?
    We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.

    Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?
    120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.
  17. oldschooliron
    oldschooliron's Avatar

    I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Don’t take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but I’m getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, let’s not panic… I’m not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. I’ve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where I’m going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.



    120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.
    8 weeks on Natty should be NICE
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  19. Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

    Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

    As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

    Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldschooliron View Post
    I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Donít take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but Iím getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, letís not panicÖ Iím not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. Iíve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where Iím going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Just seen the "4 Natadrol + FREE T-911 & FREE Anadraulic Pump" promotion, add some E-911 and I'm going to be enjoying this coming summer. Great job on the recent additions to your line and great sales for all of us at the start of the new year.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.
    I suppose we will have to wait to see which other retailer will have it first eh?=)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    I suppose we will have to wait to see which other retailer will have it first eh?=)
    I'm pretty sure it's bb.com, I saw it posted over there.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  23. I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?
    That sounds good to me dude. Please let us know how it goes!
  25. oldschooliron
    oldschooliron's Avatar

    Many thanks for the kudos on my post... and you are correct. Prostate cancer, if caught early like most cancers, can be treatable with a very high success/cure rate. I should have added that I was diagnosed in March09 and after must research and questioning, went with robotic prostatectomy and enhanced nerve-sparing techniques via the daVinci Surgical System in June09. I am completely cancer free (so far) and hope to stay that way. But I'm getting off topic here. Deciding on supplementation after surgery has been an arduous task at best. I’ve been searching for products that enhance the positive effects of recuperation and strength increases without artificially increasing my hormone levels. I appreciate your response which only confirms my suspicions, for lack of a better word, when considering using Natadrol. I was hoping to use this product for libido as well as a “boost” for workouts but I will err on the side of caution. Again, thank you for your insight. OS

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

    Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

    As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

    Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 10:39 PM
  2. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 04:15 AM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:45 PM
  4. Got some good deals @ GNC today...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:13 AM
Log in
Log in