Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

T911 solo: 3/day (you may taper it down if you'd like)

ATD: 25mg EOD
    T911: 2/day
    EOD?? How many weeks should I use ATD after I finish 8weeks of Natadrol?

Also can you confirm wether or not liver support is needed?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    When cycling Natadrol, would it be ideal to take the same amount of time off as if it were like any other PH's? Im just finishing up my PCT for SD/Tren and was wondering if i could just jump right in with your Natadrol? The deals look so freakin amazing! cant resist!!!
    I think you'd be safe jumping on Natadrol at the end of your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    EOD?? How many weeks should I use ATD after I finish 8weeks of Natadrol?

Also can you confirm wether or not liver support is needed?
    EOD = Every Other Day (ATD is strong stuff; you don't need much!)

No, liver support is not necessary while on Natadrol.
  3. New Member

I think you'd be safe jumping on Natadrol at the end of your PCT.

EOD = Every Other Day (ATD is strong stuff; you don't need much!)

No, liver support is not necessary while on Natadrol.
    Thanks for answering my questions. I wasnt sure what the abbreviation EOD meant. how many weeks should the PCT be?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for answering my questions. I wasnt sure what the abbreviation EOD meant. how many weeks should the PCT be?
    I would say a minimum of two weeks. I'd just run the T911 straight through until it's gone. That way you'll get the full effect from it.
  5. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The lack of hepatoxicity and estrogen conversion are huge positives for this stuff. No worries about enzyme levels, cortisol, or the need for an AI while on cycle.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  6. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so any testers actually reported hair loss or what?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    so any testers actually reported hair loss or what?
    Nope.
  8. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nope.
    so are any of the testers prone to hair loss? or was this just not in the discussion as some testers may not even care to pay attention?

also, mild sides have been mentioned, what sides are we talking about? and if its bood pressure is it worth taking hawthorn berries 2 weeks prior?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Someone school me real quick here because I may sound like an idiot. If Natadrol is a natural product, why is it recommended to either go the steroidal PCT or non-steroidal PCT? Shouldn't it be one or the other, depending on the product that's being cycled; in this case Natadrol. I understand that it's still potent even though it's natural but even something like this would require ATD for PCT?

I'm not a PH/PS/AAS user, probably never will be, so using ATD or Formestane is out of the question for me. But I mean if I3C and Resveratrol is just as effective, like LG recommends, then why need ATD or other steroidal PCT compounds? I always find it weird to use a steroidal compound in PCT to combat the end of a cycle but now find it even weirder to use a steroidal compound to combat a natural product's cycle.

Like I said, someone school me if it seems like I'm talking out of my ass. BTW this is in no way bashing PH users, I for one just take pride in trying to stay steroid-free as possible.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    so are any of the testers prone to hair loss? or was this just not in the discussion as some testers may not even care to pay attention?

also, mild sides have been mentioned, what sides are we talking about? and if its bood pressure is it worth taking hawthorn berries 2 weeks prior?
    The only negative side reported was increased urination due to Natadrol's diuretic effect. It is NOT a prostate issue, and it appears to be just the loss of subcutaneous water, which leads to the dry, vascular look.

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Someone school me real quick here because I may sound like an idiot. If Natadrol is a natural product, why is it recommended to either go the steroidal PCT or non-steroidal PCT? Shouldn't it be one or the other, depending on the product that's being cycled; in this case Natadrol. I understand that it's still potent even though it's natural but even something like this would require ATD for PCT?

I'm not a PH/PS/AAS user, probably never will be, so using ATD or Formestane is out of the question for me. But I mean if I3C and Resveratrol is just as effective, like LG recommends, then why need ATD or other steroidal PCT compounds? I always find it weird to use a steroidal compound in PCT to combat the end of a cycle but now find it even weirder to use a steroidal compound to combat a natural product's cycle.

Like I said, someone school me if it seems like I'm talking out of my ass. BTW this is in no way bashing PH users, I for one just take pride in trying to stay steroid-free as possible.
    Yes, it's one or the other. It's up to you. Some people like ATD, Formestane, T911, etc., so it's up to them if they want to take that. It's not that you NEED it. - A non-steroidal like Resveratrol or I3C is perfectly fine. - I personally would choose T911 just because I love that stuff.

Natadrol is natural and non-steroidal, but still has androgenic effects, so it IS hormonal.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  295 lbs.

shipping to canada?
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by contagius View Post
    shipping to canada?
    Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Lightbulb

Just got a heads up that we have been SWAMPED with Natadrol orders (rightfully so as our customers are smart enough to know a good deal when they see one)

as a direct result, the order won't ship until the end of next week, which is just a few days after we initially expected them to ship.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.
    But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?
  16. AML

Is Natadrol a 17amethyl compound? Does it cause liver stress?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    4'9"  472 lbs.

no.. read the write up

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.
  18. New Member

sweet deal.... How long the pre-sale for?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?
  20. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Is Natadrol a 17amethyl compound? Does it cause liver stress?
    No, Natty product
  21. New Member

Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?
  22. New Member

I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Heavydaze View Post
    When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?
    We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    sweet deal.... How long the pre-sale for?
    Until the exclusive at the other site is up. So probably a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?
    We're only shipping in the US currently, but as with AUS, you guys will get it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?
    Yes, that should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?
    Yes, ND is mild on the system, so it really shouldn't cause any issues. Normally I wouldn't ever recommend jumping right on something hormonal immediately after PCT, but it should be fine to do so with ND.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol?
  25. New Member

how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol?
    We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.

how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?
    120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.
  27. oldschooliron

I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Don’t take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but I’m getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, let’s not panic… I’m not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. I’ve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where I’m going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.

120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.
    8 weeks on Natty should be NICE
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  29. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschooliron View Post
    I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Donít take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but Iím getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, letís not panicÖ Iím not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. Iíve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where Iím going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS

***NOW @ NP***
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Just seen the "4 Natadrol + FREE T-911 & FREE Anadraulic Pump" promotion, add some E-911 and I'm going to be enjoying this coming summer. Great job on the recent additions to your line and great sales for all of us at the start of the new year.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

I suppose we will have to wait to see which other retailer will have it first eh?=)
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I suppose we will have to wait to see which other retailer will have it first eh?=)
    I'm pretty sure it's bb.com, I saw it posted over there.

***NOW @ NP***
  33. New Member

I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?
    That sounds good to me dude. Please let us know how it goes!
  35. oldschooliron

Many thanks for the kudos on my post... and you are correct. Prostate cancer, if caught early like most cancers, can be treatable with a very high success/cure rate. I should have added that I was diagnosed in March09 and after must research and questioning, went with robotic prostatectomy and enhanced nerve-sparing techniques via the daVinci Surgical System in June09. I am completely cancer free (so far) and hope to stay that way. But I'm getting off topic here. Deciding on supplementation after surgery has been an arduous task at best. I’ve been searching for products that enhance the positive effects of recuperation and strength increases without artificially increasing my hormone levels. I appreciate your response which only confirms my suspicions, for lack of a better word, when considering using Natadrol. I was hoping to use this product for libido as well as a “boost” for workouts but I will err on the side of caution. Again, thank you for your insight. OS

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschooliron View Post
    Many thanks for the kudos on my post... and you are correct. Prostate cancer, if caught early like most cancers, can be treatable with a very high success/cure rate. I should have added that I was diagnosed in March09 and after must research and questioning, went with robotic prostatectomy and enhanced nerve-sparing techniques via the daVinci Surgical System in June09. I am completely cancer free (so far) and hope to stay that way. But I'm getting off topic here. Deciding on supplementation after surgery has been an arduous task at best. Iíve been searching for products that enhance the positive effects of recuperation and strength increases without artificially increasing my hormone levels. I appreciate your response which only confirms my suspicions, for lack of a better word, when considering using Natadrol. I was hoping to use this product for libido as well as a ďboostĒ for workouts but I will err on the side of caution. Again, thank you for your insight. OS
    I'm not sure if Natadrol is something your looking for. While its natay and all, and plant dirived, a pct is still recommend which means chances for some shutdown. This means your hormone levels are going to be played with. I think your looking for more of a natty test booster, like T911
  37. New Member

Quick question.... Going to order the 4 bottle deal. Wanted to run it for 2 months. My question is I just order a 2 month supply of AI's the swole stack. Wondering if this would stack well together or if I should run it after the Natadrol cycle? LG have any opinions on doing this stack and if would be benifical?
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    Quick question.... Going to order the 4 bottle deal. Wanted to run it for 2 months. My question is I just order a 2 month supply of AI's the swole stack. Wondering if this would stack well together or if I should run it after the Natadrol cycle? LG have any opinions on doing this stack and if would be benifical?
    I mean, ya, it probably would stack well, but how are you going to know what's doing what? - I think you'd want to be able to judge ND's effectiveness first, you know?

Plus, using the Swole Stack at another time will help you stretch out your supps...if nothing else. - It would definitely work great after ND. I ran T911 with TestoPRO and it was awesome, so you will get to experience that as well.
  39. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    I'm not sure if Natadrol is something your looking for. While its natay and all, and plant dirived, a pct is still recommend which means chances for some shutdown. This means your hormone levels are going to be played with. I think your looking for more of a natty test booster, like T911
    x2 T-911 is a fave of mine, and now that Formex is being discontinued, it is the best AI on the market, IMO.

Additionally, though, for recuperative effects you should look into oil of oregano, resveratrol, NAC, cissus, curcumin and high doses of egcg. Not all of those are necessary, I'm just giving options.

***NOW @ NP***
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Grabbed the 2 +T911 deal.

While I'm not prone to hair loss, could you suggest any precautions to take with this to limit the possibility?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:39 PM
  2. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 02:15 AM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:45 PM
  4. Got some good deals @ GNC today...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12