Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I can cause hairloss, but probably not too much since it is not as androgenic as DHT.

2. Lg have the been doing the most amazing deals lately....bar none

already jumped upon.... :-)
    •   

3. Not to be a negative nilly but before LG starts selling new products they may want to stock their current products first. On NP they are currently out of stock on most products i.e. SLIN, Anadraulic State , BC +EAA, No Infuse and even the Lipo protein. I wanted to order some but everything is out of stock!

4. Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Not to be a negative nilly but before LG starts selling new products they may want to stock their current products first. On NP they are currently out of stock on most products i.e. SLIN, Anadraulic State , BC +EAA, No Infuse and even the Lipo protein. I wanted to order some but everything is out of stock!
    nutraplanet is having a year end huge sale, thats why

a lot besides LG products are out of stock too. not their fault

5. Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Not to be a negative nilly but before LG starts selling new products they may want to stock their current products first. On NP they are currently out of stock on most products i.e. SLIN, Anadraulic State , BC +EAA, No Infuse and even the Lipo protein. I wanted to order some but everything is out of stock!
    Can you email them and let them know? I don't know why we have such an issue, we are one of the most active people on this forum, but we can't see to make much progress.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I can cause hairloss, but probably not too much since it is not as androgenic as DHT.
    Are there any sides being reported and when is the projected ship date?

7. am i correct in that no liver support is needed?

Could you be more specific on PCT needed(I've never ran anything that would require PCT). Lets say I was planning to use T-911 and ATD. what doses would you recommend and for how many weeks?

Are there any loggers that have completed a full cycle that can back up the product?

8. How would natadrol compare to current lg M1D

9. Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    nutraplanet is having a year end huge sale, thats why

a lot besides LG products are out of stock too. not their fault
    Yep.

It's really out of our hands. We've tried to get NP to stock more of our stuff but it's not easy. I really don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Are there any sides being reported and when is the projected ship date?
    The only side we've seen is increased urination due to the loss of Sub-Q water. Natadrol seems to have a diuretic effect, and no, it's not prostate-related.

Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    am i correct in that no liver support is needed?

Could you be more specific on PCT needed(I've never ran anything that would require PCT). Lets say I was planning to use T-911 and ATD. what doses would you recommend and for how many weeks?

Are there any loggers that have completed a full cycle that can back up the product?
    T911 solo: 3/day (you may taper it down if you'd like)

ATD: 25mg EOD
    T911: 2/day

Natadrol and T-911 are pushing AE over the edge (sponsored)
    On the Natadrol (sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    How would natadrol compare to current lg M1D
    That's a good question.

The effect ND has on growth seem to be about on par, if not superior (that seems user-dependent) to M1D, and the effects on libido seem much higher on ND. - M1D may possibly offer more potential in terms of strength and fat loss.

I would classify ND as a growth, hardening, and libido agent.

I would classify M1D as a growth, strength, and muscle-preserving agent.

That's just my opinion from what I've seen.

10. When cycling Natadrol, would it be ideal to take the same amount of time off as if it were like any other PH's? Im just finishing up my PCT for SD/Tren and was wondering if i could just jump right in with your Natadrol? The deals look so freakin amazing! cant resist!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

T911 solo: 3/day (you may taper it down if you'd like)

ATD: 25mg EOD
    T911: 2/day
    EOD?? How many weeks should I use ATD after I finish 8weeks of Natadrol?

Also can you confirm wether or not liver support is needed?

12. Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    When cycling Natadrol, would it be ideal to take the same amount of time off as if it were like any other PH's? Im just finishing up my PCT for SD/Tren and was wondering if i could just jump right in with your Natadrol? The deals look so freakin amazing! cant resist!!!
    I think you'd be safe jumping on Natadrol at the end of your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    EOD?? How many weeks should I use ATD after I finish 8weeks of Natadrol?

Also can you confirm wether or not liver support is needed?
    EOD = Every Other Day (ATD is strong stuff; you don't need much!)

No, liver support is not necessary while on Natadrol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I think you'd be safe jumping on Natadrol at the end of your PCT.

EOD = Every Other Day (ATD is strong stuff; you don't need much!)

No, liver support is not necessary while on Natadrol.
    Thanks for answering my questions. I wasnt sure what the abbreviation EOD meant. how many weeks should the PCT be?

14. Quote Originally Posted by crb806 View Post
    Thanks for answering my questions. I wasnt sure what the abbreviation EOD meant. how many weeks should the PCT be?
    I would say a minimum of two weeks. I'd just run the T911 straight through until it's gone. That way you'll get the full effect from it.

15. The lack of hepatoxicity and estrogen conversion are huge positives for this stuff. No worries about enzyme levels, cortisol, or the need for an AI while on cycle.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

16. so any testers actually reported hair loss or what?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    so any testers actually reported hair loss or what?
    Nope.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nope.
    so are any of the testers prone to hair loss? or was this just not in the discussion as some testers may not even care to pay attention?

also, mild sides have been mentioned, what sides are we talking about? and if its bood pressure is it worth taking hawthorn berries 2 weeks prior?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

19. Someone school me real quick here because I may sound like an idiot. If Natadrol is a natural product, why is it recommended to either go the steroidal PCT or non-steroidal PCT? Shouldn't it be one or the other, depending on the product that's being cycled; in this case Natadrol. I understand that it's still potent even though it's natural but even something like this would require ATD for PCT?

I'm not a PH/PS/AAS user, probably never will be, so using ATD or Formestane is out of the question for me. But I mean if I3C and Resveratrol is just as effective, like LG recommends, then why need ATD or other steroidal PCT compounds? I always find it weird to use a steroidal compound in PCT to combat the end of a cycle but now find it even weirder to use a steroidal compound to combat a natural product's cycle.

Like I said, someone school me if it seems like I'm talking out of my ass. BTW this is in no way bashing PH users, I for one just take pride in trying to stay steroid-free as possible.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    so are any of the testers prone to hair loss? or was this just not in the discussion as some testers may not even care to pay attention?

also, mild sides have been mentioned, what sides are we talking about? and if its bood pressure is it worth taking hawthorn berries 2 weeks prior?
    The only negative side reported was increased urination due to Natadrol's diuretic effect. It is NOT a prostate issue, and it appears to be just the loss of subcutaneous water, which leads to the dry, vascular look.

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Someone school me real quick here because I may sound like an idiot. If Natadrol is a natural product, why is it recommended to either go the steroidal PCT or non-steroidal PCT? Shouldn't it be one or the other, depending on the product that's being cycled; in this case Natadrol. I understand that it's still potent even though it's natural but even something like this would require ATD for PCT?

I'm not a PH/PS/AAS user, probably never will be, so using ATD or Formestane is out of the question for me. But I mean if I3C and Resveratrol is just as effective, like LG recommends, then why need ATD or other steroidal PCT compounds? I always find it weird to use a steroidal compound in PCT to combat the end of a cycle but now find it even weirder to use a steroidal compound to combat a natural product's cycle.

Like I said, someone school me if it seems like I'm talking out of my ass. BTW this is in no way bashing PH users, I for one just take pride in trying to stay steroid-free as possible.
    Yes, it's one or the other. It's up to you. Some people like ATD, Formestane, T911, etc., so it's up to them if they want to take that. It's not that you NEED it. - A non-steroidal like Resveratrol or I3C is perfectly fine. - I personally would choose T911 just because I love that stuff.

Natadrol is natural and non-steroidal, but still has androgenic effects, so it IS hormonal.

21. shipping to canada?

22. Quote Originally Posted by contagius View Post
    shipping to canada?
    Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.
  23. Lightbulb

Just got a heads up that we have been SWAMPED with Natadrol orders (rightfully so as our customers are smart enough to know a good deal when they see one)

as a direct result, the order won't ship until the end of next week, which is just a few days after we initially expected them to ship.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

24. When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.
    But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?

26. Is Natadrol a 17amethyl compound? Does it cause liver stress?

27. no.. read the write up

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

28. sweet deal.... How long the pre-sale for?

29. Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?

30. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Is Natadrol a 17amethyl compound? Does it cause liver stress?
    No, Natty product
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 03:15 AM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:45 PM
  4. Got some good deals @ GNC today...