Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?

  1. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?


    First off, I rarely use stimulants and Pre-workouts. If I do it is generally RPM or HGHup that I keep on hand.

    I am interested in going after a specific PUMP product. I would like to get thoughts on this product as far as ONLY Pump is concerned...

    I am debating between this or an Arginine/Cit malate combination.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,238
    Rep Power
    1093156
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    the feedback seems unanimously positive on the pump front, its just not getting the stellar feedback for energy due to many people being accustomed to such hefty doses of stims in their stim junkie preWO supps.

    If pumps are your primary interest, you'd be hard pressed to find a better option.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    bump for more answers!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   
       

  4. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Gimme some time and I'll letcha know. I've only had the chance to use it while powerlifting, and singles hardly can be said to promote a pump. After I've used it for a couple of bb'ing sessions, I'll have some input.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  5. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    the feedback seems unanimously positive on the pump front, its just not getting the stellar feedback for energy due to many people being accustomed to such hefty doses of stims in their stim junkie preWO supps.

    If pumps are your primary interest, you'd be hard pressed to find a better option.
    I fully agree with this.

    The pump is profound, but the energy is lacking in terms of stim-effect...and that's exactly how it was designed! - We include ONLY geranium as it provides a focus-effect, but won't "crack" you out like a lot of other products. This way you can take a wide dose range without being over-stimmed, which I'm sure you know is not fun at all.

    It was designed to be used WITH Anadraulic State GT (soon to be released) which encompasses a greater stim-effect, but of course you could stack it with whatever you wanted. RPM, E-911, X-Force, anything like that is great in combination.

    Anadraulic Pump is pretty intense. My Delt/Arm/Quad sessions are insane. The pump/vascularity is ridiculous. All other body parts are great too, but those three stand out the most.
  6. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I didnt get the crazy pumps others did, except my shoulders... weird. I did get SOME pumps, so I am not saying none, but it seems others reacted better than i did. I wish this was stim free as im sensitive and can only use 1 serving. I also drank during work out with P.Wraath or Xtend. I am not saying it didnt work by any means, and i was using it more to help with blood flow for aminos. (if that makes sense) Love the taste! just was not the best pump ive ever gotten. Maybe its because of drinking it intra-work out, but i dont like to get all stimed out at once before i work out, i like to have something to keep intensity/energy up.
  7. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177788
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Pumps are pretty crazy and long lasting... I should be able to comment more on how it works doing a more traditional split here soon. Previously was doing a full body HST style workout and would have some pretty crazy full body pumps, nothing over the top in one specific muscle group. On the days I did some extra chest work I will say that it was pretty retarded in the pump department, my chest was so full I got comments from my friends asking what I was on.
  8. Advanced Member
    Gonzo14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    476
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

    i enjoyed the pumps, like swolen said it didnt do much for me energy wise simply because frankly I can drink 20ozs of redbull and fall asleep, lol
    But I was impressed with the pumps, best pump I had in a while.
    Here's my link if you want some more info/opionins
    Gonzo is getting pumped up with ANADRAULIC PUMP(Sponsered)
  9. New Member
    biggkarim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    622
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    17.74%

    ive been using for about two weeks now, and i have experienced the most intense pumps i can remember. its a keeper.

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
  10. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I didnt get the crazy pumps others did, except my shoulders... weird. I did get SOME pumps, so I am not saying none, but it seems others reacted better than i did. I wish this was stim free as im sensitive and can only use 1 serving. I also drank during work out with P.Wraath or Xtend. I am not saying it didnt work by any means, and i was using it more to help with blood flow for aminos. (if that makes sense) Love the taste! just was not the best pump ive ever gotten. Maybe its because of drinking it intra-work out, but i dont like to get all stimed out at once before i work out, i like to have something to keep intensity/energy up.
    You're getting stimmed out from 10mg of geranamine? Ouch! And I thought I was stim sensitive.

    Anyways, my initial review:
    4 scoops is pretty darn good. Had a high volume, full body routine today and felt very full from onset to finish. I have a difficult time getting a pump in my chest, but found this much easier to achieve today. However, the highlights were my triceps and quads. Downright painful!
    I had vascularity in shoulders and arms which, as I'm sporting a few holiday pounds, was surprising and encouraging.

    I've said it before, and will again no doubt, but the "pump" is a secondary aspect of lifting for me - if I get one, great! But if not, I don't sweat it, nor do I typically go out of my way to get one.

    This, however, was very enjoyable, and above the norm for what I have experienced from most "pre-workouts" that include an NO blend. I'll put up a full review when I have finished my tub, but for right now, I'm liking AP a lot.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  11. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Im a rep, but man, I have never gotten pumps like i do know..i was dosing 4-5 scoops, its more pump then energy for me..
  12. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I Should have said I also used pre work out products, so the addition of the geranium was a bit to much (again i drink during work out with aminos). I also should add I am not as lean as I usually am because of the winter so maybe its just harder to see the pump on me compared to usual. This product has worked well with others, There is always the chance I just dont respond to it as well. Like i said i did experience some pump, just not like others reported (some say the most insane pumps they have seen). I think 1 serving (2 scoops) has 20 mg geranium, could be wrong though. I am stim sensitive (especially right now)
  13. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I Should have said I also used pre work out products, so the addition of the geranium was a bit to much (again i drink during work out with aminos). I also should add I am not as lean as I usually am because of the winter so maybe its just harder to see the pump on me compared to usual. This product has worked well with others, There is always the chance I just dont respond to it as well. Like i said i did experience some pump, just not like others reported (some say the most insane pumps they have seen). I think 1 serving (2 scoops) has 20 mg geranium, could be wrong though. I am stim sensitive (especially right now)
    Two scoops would be 20mg. I can see how incorporating another product with AP could make it too much. On it's own, the stim effect is really, really mild.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  14. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Resolve,

    Has BW tried the AP yet?
  15. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Resolve,

    Has BW tried the AP yet?
    She has, and I shared some with my little brother while in California as well. I think you know how fond of geranamine she is, so she really liked that aspect of AP. I was also very proud in that, when she first used it, she set a DL PR: 245!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  16. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    She has, and I shared some with my little brother while in California as well. I think you know how fond of geranamine she is, so she really liked that aspect of AP. I was also very proud in that, when she first used it, she set a DL PR: 245!
    Daaaaang! Nice!
  17. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Daaaaang! Nice!
    Yeah, her numbers are gettin' up there - and the looks she gets from the guys are awesome.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  18. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20549
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've used it twice so far. I don't notice much more of a pump than normal, but energy wise it is great!
  19. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I've used it twice so far. I don't notice much more of a pump than normal, but energy wise it is great!
    how many scoops did you go BW? 4-5 is the sweet of sweet spots,
  20. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20549
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    how many scoops did you go BW? 4-5 is the sweet of sweet spots,
    I used 4 scoops, but I actually have only taken AP once. I was confusing it with Anadraulic State. I'll have to try Anadraulic Pump again to give a fair review.
  21. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,238
    Rep Power
    1093156
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I used 4 scoops, but I actually have only taken AP once. I was confusing it with Anadraulic State. I'll have to try Anadraulic Pump again to give a fair review.
    yes, the AS is insane for energy!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  22. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yes, the AS is insane for energy!
    Just wait for the new one! Wooooo!
  23. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177788
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Just wait for the new one! Wooooo!
    What's the time frame Irish? No rush just want to try this new one and compare, from the sound of it I will be stacking it with my Natadrol run if all goes well.
  24. Advanced Member
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    338
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    19.45%

    yes more pump tha anything.

    is there a benefit from the affects of a good pump during your workouts tat i dont know about?

    does it cause your muscles to rip more easlily>? causeing more room for protein to build?

    anyone else find it difficult to mix. its bareley disolves all the way through.
  25. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What's the time frame Irish? No rush just want to try this new one and compare, from the sound of it I will be stacking it with my Natadrol run if all goes well.
    Craig said they're shooting for the end of the month.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    yes more pump tha anything.

    is there a benefit from the affects of a good pump during your workouts tat i dont know about?

    does it cause your muscles to rip more easlily>? causeing more room for protein to build?

    anyone else find it difficult to mix. its bareley disolves all the way through.
    16oz water and a good shake - no issues for me. An increased pump, theoretically, indicates increased vasodilation, allowing more nutrients to flow through the muscle, basically "feeding" it more.

    I'm convinced a pump is not always necessary, as I've gained a good deal of muscle without getting one, but it is advantageous for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  26. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What's the time frame Irish? No rush just want to try this new one and compare, from the sound of it I will be stacking it with my Natadrol run if all goes well.
    Ya it should be around the end of this month or early Feb.
  27. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What's the time frame Irish? No rush just want to try this new one and compare, from the sound of it I will be stacking it with my Natadrol run if all goes well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya it should be around the end of this month or early Feb.
    After Speaking with Irish and LG, you guys are going to go insane over the New version..bottom line there will be no redo's after this bad boy gets out of the cage
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone try anadraulic pump?
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:22 AM
  2. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. anadraulic pump with my asgt?
    By BFSanimal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 01:25 PM
  4. Anadraulic Pump is great, but...
    By capnsavem in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in