Ghenerate and Kidney Function

1. Ghenerate and Kidney Function

Anyone else have "kidney" issues on Ghenerate? I saw two logs where there seemed to be kidney issues:

One was doing Ghenerate only and got "kidney" pains.
    The second was doing Ghenerate and Epistane and reported drinking lots of water and urinating less: A sign of kidney damage.

Are any of the ingedients in Ghenerate known to clear via kidneys?

2. i doubt the guy on epistane and ghenerate was having bad effects on his kidneys or liver from the Ghenerate, dont u think the methylated compound has something to do with that...
    •   

3. Ive been on Ghenerate for a while and noticed no ill effects. I am thirsty and urinate regularly. Great for sleep I must say. Others will have to chime in as Im only one instance.

4. i love ghenerate i have had zero problems with it. the only things i note are positive like great sleep this is awesome for me because ive always had a hard time sleeping and better pumps and focus in the gym. for sleep though i feel 4 pumps is best for me.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

5. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i doubt the guy on epistane and ghenerate was having bad effects on his kidneys or liver from the Ghenerate, dont u think the methylated compound has something to do with that...
    Bingo.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    i love ghenerate i have had zero problems with it. the only things i note are positive like great sleep this is awesome for me because ive always had a hard time sleeping and better pumps and focus in the gym. for sleep though i feel 4 pumps is best for me.
    I love mine as well! Nothing negative to report yet and my urination hasn't changed a bit.

7. I just wish I bought more when it was on sale!

8. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I just wish I bought more when it was on sale!
    haha I think loads of people feel the same way! Stuff lasts ages as well!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can Test cause LOW GFR levels (kidney function)
    By Whacked in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
  2. ph's and only one kidney!
    By don30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 07:10 AM
  3. kidney??
    By Shorinryu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 01:23 AM
  4. Protease Enzyme and Kidney function