Ghenerate and Kidney Function

Pace2

Awards
Anyone else have "kidney" issues on Ghenerate? I saw two logs where there seemed to be kidney issues:

One was doing Ghenerate only and got "kidney" pains.
The second was doing Ghenerate and Epistane and reported drinking lots of water and urinating less: A sign of kidney damage.

Are any of the ingedients in Ghenerate known to clear via kidneys?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i doubt the guy on epistane and ghenerate was having bad effects on his kidneys or liver from the Ghenerate, dont u think the methylated compound has something to do with that...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on Ghenerate for a while and noticed no ill effects. I am thirsty and urinate regularly. Great for sleep I must say. Others will have to chime in as Im only one instance.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i love ghenerate i have had zero problems with it. the only things i note are positive like great sleep this is awesome for me because ive always had a hard time sleeping and better pumps and focus in the gym. for sleep though i feel 4 pumps is best for me.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i doubt the guy on epistane and ghenerate was having bad effects on his kidneys or liver from the Ghenerate, dont u think the methylated compound has something to do with that...
Bingo.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i love ghenerate i have had zero problems with it. the only things i note are positive like great sleep this is awesome for me because ive always had a hard time sleeping and better pumps and focus in the gym. for sleep though i feel 4 pumps is best for me.
I love mine as well! Nothing negative to report yet and my urination hasn't changed a bit.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I just wish I bought more when it was on sale!