Is this true about ghenerate

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Oh I would like to know this as well! I cut my dose down to 3 sprays which works great! The only side effect I have noticed is headache at 5 sprays a day but I didn't know about the above post until I so happened to come across it and would like to know the dangers of this!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Only reason i ask is because i dont know much about it. Im sure if its was as dangerous as someone is saying, u would of never released such a product but since I dont know much on the subject, im just asking.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh I would like to know this as well! I cut my dose down to 3 sprays which works great! The only side effect I have noticed is headache at 5 sprays a day but I didn't know about the above post until I so happened to come across it and would like to know the dangers of this!
Only reason i ask is because i dont know much about it. Im sure if its was as dangerous as someone is saying, u would of never released such a product but since I dont know much on the subject, im just asking.
GHenerate is not dangerous. that user is incorrect.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to know the "dangers" I suppose to be able to answer them, off the top of my head there are no apparent dangers. It's a powerful supplement that needs to be respected, but it's not at all dangerous.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from what i understand, i see no inherent danger

of course, any supp can be dangerous when used incorrectly