Is this true about ghenerate

1. Is this true about ghenerate

2. Oh I would like to know this as well! I cut my dose down to 3 sprays which works great! The only side effect I have noticed is headache at 5 sprays a day but I didn't know about the above post until I so happened to come across it and would like to know the dangers of this!

3. Only reason i ask is because i dont know much about it. Im sure if its was as dangerous as someone is saying, u would of never released such a product but since I dont know much on the subject, im just asking.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Oh I would like to know this as well! I cut my dose down to 3 sprays which works great! The only side effect I have noticed is headache at 5 sprays a day but I didn't know about the above post until I so happened to come across it and would like to know the dangers of this!
    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Only reason i ask is because i dont know much about it. Im sure if its was as dangerous as someone is saying, u would of never released such a product but since I dont know much on the subject, im just asking.
    GHenerate is not dangerous. that user is incorrect.

5. I would like to know the "dangers" I suppose to be able to answer them, off the top of my head there are no apparent dangers. It's a powerful supplement that needs to be respected, but it's not at all dangerous.

6. from what i understand, i see no inherent danger

of course, any supp can be dangerous when used incorrectly

Similar Forum Threads

1. ghenerate
    By spartan300 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 11:12 PM
  2. Ghenerate + I-GH-1
    By Urban Monk in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:52 AM
  3. Ghenerate and PGH