Ghenerate and PGH

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not something I am thinking of right away but I will probably run out of IGH-1 before I run out of Ghenerate and I thought I read somewhere that you could stack Ghenerate with certain peptides and other HGH boosting products. What about PGH since I have plenty on hand.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not something I am thinking of right away but I will probably run out of IGH-1 before I run out of Ghenerate and I thought I read somewhere that you could stack Ghenerate with certain peptides and other HGH boosting products. What about PGH since I have plenty on hand.
How much IGH-1 are you taking?

I have to say I'm not too knowledgeable on PGH. Do you know of a good source of some information so I can give a better analysis?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what it is, but I don't really know anything about it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what kind of dose have you been taking of IGH-1? if you dont mind me asking.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much IGH-1 are you taking?

I have to say I'm not too knowledgeable on PGH. Do you know of a good source of some information so I can give a better analysis?
It's Gabba and Gabob...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what it is, but I don't really know anything about it.
I was planning on taking 2 with Am dose and 3 preworkout/ prebed 5 days on 2 off.