Startin the New Year Right Log

chuebner

Awards
I reciently purchased the Trifecta stack and plan on loggin it here.

This summer I really got after it and made some huge gains. For whatever reason I have lost most of them reciently. I am eating the same, but where I am lifting at has changed and perhaps its my new setting that isn't working.
During the summer I trained at my school's gym which was a pretty intense gym. Since then I have moved to vacation heaven and train at a small, pretty "feminine gym." I think the lack of testosterone has gotten to my head.

For instance, I repped 315x7 on bench this summer, got up to 245x20 on squats, and on deads i was at 475x3. I was not on cycle.

Currenly I am at 275x5 for bench. 275x5 on squat and my dead actually has risen a tad. I can get 505x1. I am on no supplementation and am still sitting around 235-240 weight wise. I do not get it.

Anway...I am hoping a new year and this new cycle will get me back to where I was. Follow along.

chuebner

Awards
Basics

Age 26
Height 6-0'
Weight 238lbs

Supplements:
Methyl 1-D 2/2 split
Methyl Masterdrol Dose Am/Dose Preworkout
Saw Palmetto
Fish Oil 8g
L Carnitine L Tartrate ****I have hear this is good to run along PHs. Still researching

PCT
LGs Formadrol As directed
Milk Thistle
***Maybe bridge into some Prime

Work Out
I will be using the Mad Cows Advance 5x5 Routine.
I will be lifting 3 days a week and cardio on the off days.

Day One
Squats
Dead
Close Grip Bench

Day Two
Squats
Dead
Clean and Press

Day Three
Bench
Squat
Row

***I have been wanting to try something new and mild. When I saw the Trifecta Deal, figured it would be a perfect time to try just that. We shall see.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...:D, you should have your strength with some solid gains with out any problem

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
what kind of protein are you comsuming? food or powder?

chuebner

Awards
Thanks for following along! I am officially taking my first dose on the 1st. I am home for a couple of days an doubt I can hit the gym.

Cocoa Tea. If by brand of whey...I use EAS and usually have two shakes a day at 50g each. Aside from that I eat a ton of tuna (b/c its cheap). Egg whites in the AM, natty pb, some chicken, and a crap ton of tilapia.

I am going to remain horribly strict dietwise...I am tired of my love handles. My upperbody is kinda weird. I can pop veins out in my chest and traps, but still have quite the gut. I am really trying to get rid of it.

Hopefully with 5x5 full body compound movements, cardio, and very strict diet...I can shave some off in 8 weeks.

***If anyone is reading. How much oatmeal is too much. If I literally got all my carbs from it, woud that be a problem. I love the stuff and its cheap and with some blueberries or peanut butter I couuld eat it all day no problem.

MEMPHISRAINES

Awards
you sound like you got the same affliction as me bro lift all day get swole and still got the love handles it sucks. i lost a bunch of weight and still cant get that extra skin to cooperate f@#$ing gross ill be starting the trifecta stack jan 7th keep updates posted were dieting similar id like to know how it works for you

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for this! Time to get that strength back! Nice setup, man.

chuebner

Awards
you sound like you got the same affliction as me bro lift all day get swole and still got the love handles it sucks. i lost a bunch of weight and still cant get that extra skin to cooperate f@#$ing gross ill be starting the trifecta stack jan 7th keep updates posted were dieting similar id like to know how it works for you
Good brah...I am stoke to try this, hopefully we'll both see some results and one's we are looking for...I like it b/c its a more mild ph and it seems like I can have a clean and simple PCT afterwards.

I am really trying to find a good balance btw cardio and weights, to where I am not loosing strength..just fat....Hopefully when I head back home after the holidays I can have a better gauge on how I will plan out my meals. Right now i am just enjoying my moms cooking, b/c I do not get it much anymore.

If anyone cares..I got some new lifting jams for the Ipod. If your bored check out Advent from North Carolina. Kinda old school hardcore, but for the 2000s. Has some members from the band Beloved.

Also, put on the new Evergreen Terrace on the Ipod. Not a huge fan, but my friend plays bass for them and its good to lift to.

chuebner

Awards
Day 1

I have taken my first dose of both M1d and MM. I figured I would have a couple of days under my belt before I hit the gym, b/c I am still on vacation. I am dosing at 4/M1d and 4/MM.

The subguinal tabs are really weird. After years of swallowing pills, this idea is just odd. I figured they would taste awful, but it wasn't too bad. It was a mix of a children's vitamin and a red hot.
I did feel a slight rush soon after my dose of MMxL kinda nice. This maybe a good run. Ill update more once I get back to my place and start lifting.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, looking good!

chuebner

Awards
Day 2

So my starting weight is sitting at 238. I have been doing workouts here and there, but will not get my 5x5 going until I get home from the break.

I do have one question. When I take my mmXL can I just swallow it. I let it dissolve, but I just feel kind of like I am going to puke with the taste that is left in my mouth. Will it take anything away, but just swallowing it straight up??

Thanks for joining along swollenone!!!

chuebner

Awards
Day 4

Today is my first lifting day for 5x5. I did a little bit of working out over the week, but it will officially kick off today. I am sitting at 241 (a little bit of the Holiday stuff is still in me). Today is my Squat/Close Grip/Row day and will update either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Nothing much to report, its still early. I only have had the two compounds in me for three full days. I will be hitting up my full dose of mmXL before workout, I think that should be fun.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2G1cIvi-bY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2G1cIvi-bY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If anyone is into straight edge hardcore, this is what I added to the Ipod to lift too, forgot how fun these guys were.

chuebner

Awards
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2G1cIvi-bY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Try that link...oops

chuebner

Awards
Day 5

Lifts***I am pretty damn embarrased at my lifts today. I do not get it, I am weak as **** and its irritating. I htink the more irritated I get to more it effects my lifts. Here's the numbers

Squat 5x5 225
Close Grip Bench 5x5 225
Row 1x5 225x5, 245x5, 255x5, 275x5, 285x5
Facepulls 4 sets of 20

Diet: My diet was a little off. I had just come back from the holidays and hadnt had time to grocery shop.
Meal 1: I cup oatmeal w/blueberries and 2 eggs and 4 egg whites
Meal 2: One protein bar and one cup oatmeal w/natty pb
Meal 3: One Protein Bar w/almonds and mixed nuts and 30g protein shake
Meal 4: One chicken breast, mixed greens, and 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal 5: 50g Protein shake.

***I usually do not have that many protein bars, but I hadnt gone grocery shopping yet and just hit up the gas station by work.

Thoughts so far
I am sitting at 239.5lbs. No real aggression or strenght increase yet. I assume I wont feel much until week 2. Taking around 7g of Fish Oil.

***If anyone is watching. In Bill Starr's or Mad Cows 5x5, when you are doing your 1x5. Or ramping the weight up...should your first 4 sets be pretty manageable like 50-60% or 1rm or more 70-80% 1rm. Or does it even matter as long as that last set of 5 is all out?

chuebner

Awards
Day 7

Today went okay. I have been having issues with mmXL and may just drop it all together.
I have posted a seperate thread on it, but I just feel like crap after taking each dose.

Workout
Deadlift 345 5x5
Squat 225 5x5
Clean n Press 135 5x5
Pull Up around 75 reps with various grips

Weight: Still at 240lbs

Thoughts. I did not dose the mmXL and felt great. Work out was really good. Although I am sucking air doing the 5x5 routine. I had a great and very noticable pump, even in my lower lats. Needless to say it was very welcomed.

Diet remained the same. Added in one more shake in the day to get 6 "meals" in.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the issues you're having with MMv3? Maybe I can offer some guidance.

chuebner

Awards
What are the issues you're having with MMv3? Maybe I can offer some guidance.
Thanks for the response...i did set up another thread about this. But its just must be the subgunial (sp?) version that just isn't for me. I take it and it just coats my throat with this mix of peppermint and a childrens mulitvitamine taste and is really tingly. Thats not to bad at first, but then the taste and the feeling just gets worse. Its makes me have this uncomfortable feeling in my stomache too. Not like the Yohmbee (sp?) queesy feeling, hard to explain but makes me then feel like crap.

I have tried taking it in split dosages...empty stomache....after a meal..does'nt matter.
I did not dose it yesterday or today and have felt fine.

chuebner

Awards
I figure I wouldn't let this thread die without a reason. After dealing with mmXL I decided that I would just cut the cycle short. I had only been on day 5. I also thought that instead of cycling right away to help get my strenght back. I would go through a full 5x5 cycle and see if I couldn't get back to my old self by switching to a different routine.
Main point I didnt want to use my cycle as a crutch, instead of hardwork.

I reciently purchased some liquid mm and plan on running that with some M1-D instead after my 5x5.

Just thought I would update.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure I wouldn't let this thread die without a reason. After dealing with mmXL I decided that I would just cut the cycle short. I had only been on day 5. I also thought that instead of cycling right away to help get my strenght back. I would go through a full 5x5 cycle and see if I couldn't get back to my old self by switching to a different routine.
Main point I didnt want to use my cycle as a crutch, instead of hardwork.

I reciently purchased some liquid mm and plan on running that with some M1-D instead after my 5x5.

Just thought I would update.
Liq Masterdrol? Whewwwwwwwww..your in for a treat my friend;)..... that and M1-D, you are really going to enjoy..