t-911

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I know its been discussed before but what exactly is the AI found in t-911. i know its now a flavonoid of some sort since it resembles both 7-methoxyisoflavone and tecta chrysin. but how effective is it really compared to steroidal ais?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I do not have exact numbers but I can tell you that it is comparable to script AI's from my own experience. I have taken the following in the past:

Letrozole
Exmestane
ATD
6-bromo
Old Formadrol with the androstane
T-911
Novedex
6-oxo

I got the ache/dryness in the joints on t-911(at three a day) that I got with Letro and to a lesser extent Exmestane. I had a jump in libido as compared to the drop that came with most of the above, exception being Exmestane and bromo. I also had zero flare ups while using t-911 and I am gyno prone personally with anything hormonal(i have pubertal gyno and t flares with any hormone product including stuff like mass fx and activate.)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hmm, which would u put more trust in using as a pct after natatropin ? t-911 or formadrol?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
For me T-911. Now this might go out the window when the new Formadrol is released. Now I will also go on record as having used formadrol for pct and it worked.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so for you the flavone AI works better than the 3 alpha AI? i thought formadrol was a little bit stronger . i kno the new fdrol (sp?) coming out should be the best, any update on that or still being tested?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
so for you the flavone AI works better than the 3 alpha AI? i thought formadrol was a little bit stronger . i kno the new fdrol (sp?) coming out should be the best, any update on that or still being tested?
I find the sublingual form of T-911 gives it an advantage. The new version is still being perfected last I heard.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to this and I am really looking forward to some non-y psarm!!!!! Any ETA on the psarm?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to this and I am really looking forward to some non-y psarm!!!!! Any ETA on the psarm?
Sometime after the new year, LG has Huge things in the works right now:D

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! THanks man! Is if ya'll haven't brought enough to the table as it is :)! Looking forward to all the new releases!!!!! Keep it up guys!