LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump Poll....

1. Elite Member
    Answers

LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump Poll....

2. New Member
    Answers

brother, i have something to say. In all honesty, ive tried toooonnnns of no products with the hopes to get INSANE PUMPS exclusively not overhyped mood or concentration crap. PUms is what i want when i sip on my no drink and get ready to explode with high volume sets.
    Thus far, the only stuff legit to this is gaspari's superpump 250. With that said, how would you say anadraulic pump compares to this? If there is a product that can outwork superpump in this category i will definitely be up for it.

Thoughts??

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I usually love every LG product but I bought 4 bottles and I am going to sell them. I am not a fan of this new product but it is the only product I have ever used from LG that I didn't like. ( My pumps just have not been that good and I don't get any extra energy)

•   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHCAR27 View Post
    I usually love every LG product but I bought 4 bottles and I am going to sell them. I am not a fan of this new product but it is the only product I have ever used from LG that I didn't like. ( My pumps just have not been that good and I don't get any extra energy)
    How were you dosing this?

5. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    brother, i have something to say. In all honesty, ive tried toooonnnns of no products with the hopes to get INSANE PUMPS exclusively not overhyped mood or concentration crap. PUms is what i want when i sip on my no drink and get ready to explode with high volume sets.
    Thus far, the only stuff legit to this is gaspari's superpump 250. With that said, how would you say anadraulic pump compares to this? If there is a product that can outwork superpump in this category i will definitely be up for it.

Thoughts??
    I'm going to be honest with you, N.O products are a hit or miss with people..Why? I have no clue..NO Explode did 0% for me, gave it to my budy, he turned into a freak of nature.. I Have used super pump 250, and enjoyed it to a point.. I had some awesome work outs while on it, but i think i had the old version, I would literaly have to run to the toilet!... after that, I never went back to it. Some say the fixed that problem ...lol..

AP is a solid pump product for me... And I will continue to use it unless something better comes out

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I started the first day with 2 scoops twenty minutes before workout and since then I have been useing three scoops. I think I have grown to use to the NO products with way to much caffeine in them, this is a product I will use when I have to go to the gym at night and I can't go during the day because of work. I am in NO WAY KNOCKING LG PRODUCTS. LG IS STILL #1 FOR ME.

7. Elite Member
    Answers

I started the first day with 2 scoops twenty minutes before workout and since then I have been useing three scoops. I think I have grown to use to the NO products with way to much caffeine in them, this is a product I will use when I have to go to the gym at night and I can't go during the day because of work. I am in NO WAY KNOCKING LG PRODUCTS. LG IS STILL #1 FOR ME.
    Well Its a shame you purchaced 4 tubs, and are not happy with it.. If you wanna give it some time to see if things may change great, if not, show me something that you bought 4 tubs " A receipt", and I'll make things right with you..

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

yes, it does sound as if you have become quite dependent of cns stims/caffeine and this one containing only geranium may not be hitting you as hard as your used to.

You could consider stacking this with a stim of your choice, or even very inexpensive NP caffeine tabs.

Also, Ive heard some users have found as much as 4 scoops to be there sweet spot. I havent yet used the formula, but look forward to doing so in the future.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'm going to be honest with you, N.O products are a hit or miss with people..Why? I have no clue..NO Explode did 0% for me, gave it to my budy, he turned into a freak of nature.. I Have used super pump 250, and enjoyed it to a point.. I had some awesome work outs while on it, but i think i had the old version, I would literaly have to run to the toilet!... after that, I never went back to it. Some say the fixed that problem ...lol..

AP is a solid pump product for me... And I will continue to use it unless something better comes out
    I feel you brother, yeah, the superpump played me like that a few times. But my body kinda build upon that or maybe they did fix the problem as you said.
    Ive tried noxplode, and TONS of other no products in hopes of finding a "nastier" pump from workouts. But i must admit that damn superpump does what it promises with the pumps.

Youve used both, how would you compare the pump aspect in comparison with your anadraulic pump??

10. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    I feel you brother, yeah, the superpump played me like that a few times. But my body kinda build upon that or maybe they did fix the problem as you said.
    Ive tried noxplode, and TONS of other no products in hopes of finding a "nastier" pump from workouts. But i must admit that damn superpump does what it promises with the pumps.

Youve used both, how would you compare the pump aspect in comparison with your anadraulic pump??
    I dose AP at 4 scoops right now, and for the price/results I would choose AP of Superpump anytime...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. Logging Opportunity for LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:58 PM
  3. LG Sciences Anadrulic Pump Poll...
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 04:10 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump Arrives Friday!
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 10:17 AM
  5. ****LG Sciences brings you Anadraulic PUMP!!****
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:54 PM