Late workout, GHenerate dosing?

1. Late workout, GHenerate dosing?

I normally work out around 7 and go to bed around 11. Should I still dose 6 sprays Ghenerate pre-wo and again 4 hours later or would it be better to take a morningdose when WO is so close to bed-time?

Also:
    I've red something about GHenerate pct, is that really needed?

Thanks!

Z

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    I normally work out around 7 and go to bed around 11. Should I still dose 6 sprays Ghenerate pre-wo and again 4 hours later or would it be better to take a morningdose when WO is so close to bed-time?

Also:
    I've red something about GHenerate pct, is that really needed?

Thanks!

Z
    If it were me I would take a morning dose and then do some fasted cardio. The GH pulse that G will cause will help liberate fatty acids via it's lipolytic effect. With these free fatty acids being liberated it is an ideal time to do some cardio and burn them.

I would then do a dose either post workout or pre bed. I like to take advantage of the anabolic/anti catabolic actions of GH post workout. Other wise take your second dose preworkout. Either way let me know how it works for you and enjoy your cycle.

•   

3. Will do! Think I will do a morning dose when working out late and stick to the pre workout dose. Thanks!

Z

PS. G is some tasty $hit

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    Will do! Think I will do a morning dose when working out late and stick to the pre workout dose. Thanks!

Z

PS. G is some tasty $hit
    I know for sure! I have had some terrible sublinguals in my day and this is a pleasure to take.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    If it were me I would take a morning dose and then do some fasted cardio. The GH pulse that G will cause will help liberate fatty acids via it's lipolytic effect. With these free fatty acids being liberated it is an ideal time to do some cardio and burn them.

I would then do a dose either post workout or pre bed. I like to take advantage of the anabolic/anti catabolic actions of GH post workout. Other wise take your second dose preworkout. Either way let me know how it works for you and enjoy your cycle.
    That's interesting, I am in exactly the same boat, I think I like the post workout idea.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX, TZ dosing for late night workouts
    By addmos in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 04:53 PM
  2. Ghenerate dosing question
    By zodiiac523 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM