Late workout, GHenerate dosing?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

Late workout, GHenerate dosing?

I normally work out around 7 and go to bed around 11. Should I still dose 6 sprays Ghenerate pre-wo and again 4 hours later or would it be better to take a morningdose when WO is so close to bed-time?

Also:
    I've red something about GHenerate pct, is that really needed?

Thanks!

Z

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    I normally work out around 7 and go to bed around 11. Should I still dose 6 sprays Ghenerate pre-wo and again 4 hours later or would it be better to take a morningdose when WO is so close to bed-time?

Also:
    I've red something about GHenerate pct, is that really needed?

Thanks!

Z
    If it were me I would take a morning dose and then do some fasted cardio. The GH pulse that G will cause will help liberate fatty acids via it's lipolytic effect. With these free fatty acids being liberated it is an ideal time to do some cardio and burn them.

I would then do a dose either post workout or pre bed. I like to take advantage of the anabolic/anti catabolic actions of GH post workout. Other wise take your second dose preworkout. Either way let me know how it works for you and enjoy your cycle.

3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

Will do! Think I will do a morning dose when working out late and stick to the pre workout dose. Thanks!

Z

PS. G is some tasty $hit
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    Will do! Think I will do a morning dose when working out late and stick to the pre workout dose. Thanks!

Z

PS. G is some tasty $hit
    I know for sure! I have had some terrible sublinguals in my day and this is a pleasure to take.

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    If it were me I would take a morning dose and then do some fasted cardio. The GH pulse that G will cause will help liberate fatty acids via it's lipolytic effect. With these free fatty acids being liberated it is an ideal time to do some cardio and burn them.

I would then do a dose either post workout or pre bed. I like to take advantage of the anabolic/anti catabolic actions of GH post workout. Other wise take your second dose preworkout. Either way let me know how it works for you and enjoy your cycle.
    That's interesting, I am in exactly the same boat, I think I like the post workout idea.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX, TZ dosing for late night workouts
    By addmos in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. Ghenerate dosing question
    By zodiiac523 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. AS, t-911, GHenerate, I-GH-1 dosing
    By TheAmazing1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5