Late workout, GHenerate dosing?

MrZ

Awards
I normally work out around 7 and go to bed around 11. Should I still dose 6 sprays Ghenerate pre-wo and again 4 hours later or would it be better to take a morningdose when WO is so close to bed-time?

Also:
I've red something about GHenerate pct, is that really needed?

Thanks!

Z

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I normally work out around 7 and go to bed around 11. Should I still dose 6 sprays Ghenerate pre-wo and again 4 hours later or would it be better to take a morningdose when WO is so close to bed-time?

Also:
I've red something about GHenerate pct, is that really needed?

Thanks!

Z
If it were me I would take a morning dose and then do some fasted cardio. The GH pulse that G will cause will help liberate fatty acids via it's lipolytic effect. With these free fatty acids being liberated it is an ideal time to do some cardio and burn them.

I would then do a dose either post workout or pre bed. I like to take advantage of the anabolic/anti catabolic actions of GH post workout. Other wise take your second dose preworkout. Either way let me know how it works for you and enjoy your cycle.

MrZ

Awards
Will do! Think I will do a morning dose when working out late and stick to the pre workout dose. Thanks!

Z

PS. G is some tasty $hit:32:

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Will do! Think I will do a morning dose when working out late and stick to the pre workout dose. Thanks!

Z

PS. G is some tasty $hit:32:
I know for sure! I have had some terrible sublinguals in my day and this is a pleasure to take.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it were me I would take a morning dose and then do some fasted cardio. The GH pulse that G will cause will help liberate fatty acids via it's lipolytic effect. With these free fatty acids being liberated it is an ideal time to do some cardio and burn them.

I would then do a dose either post workout or pre bed. I like to take advantage of the anabolic/anti catabolic actions of GH post workout. Other wise take your second dose preworkout. Either way let me know how it works for you and enjoy your cycle.
That's interesting, I am in exactly the same boat, I think I like the post workout idea.