Info on I-GH-1

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Found a 60cap sample bottle of I-GH-1 that came with my Methyl 1-d that i ran about a year ago. I'm intrested in running this bottle. I tried looking up protocol and couldn't really find anything, at 195ibs i'm looking to dose 2caps post workout or before bed as directed on bottle. Is this the best way to dose. Is there any support supps, or anything I should take along with this?

maestrowill

Awards
Hey I also just got a bottle of that, and im trying to find out how to dose it.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
2-3 caps a day before bed on an empty stomach. At least that's what the LG guys told me when i was asking how to apply it to PCT after an hdrol cycle

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
2-3 caps a day before bed on an empty stomach. At least that's what the LG guys told me when i was asking how to apply it to PCT after an hdrol cycle
yeah thats what i'm probably going to shoot for, now that i read up on the formulation its just 3 or so amino's that promote GH release, can't hurt to run tho.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
if your write it ill read it, let me know if you notice anything

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thats what i'm probably going to shoot for, now that i read up on the formulation its just 3 or so amino's that promote GH release, can't hurt to run tho.
And l-dopa.

I'd go with 3-4 caps pre-bed; 5 on 2 off. If you're dosing with GHenerate, you really only need 2.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you use any pre-workout w/ Ghenerate also?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadraulic Pump is a perfect stack with GHenerate. You get those skin-tearing pumps, blue veins, and increased mental acuity all while benefiting from the increased GH levels. They go perfectly together.

I'd get on the pre-sale if I were you. It's only going to last through Tuesday. $15 for 68 servings; you can't beat that.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic Pump is a perfect stack with GHenerate. You get those skin-tearing pumps, blue veins, and increased mental acuity all while benefiting from the increased GH levels. They go perfectly together.

I'd get on the pre-sale if I were you. It's only going to last through Tuesday. $15 for 68 servings; you can't beat that.
i can agree for 15 bucks for 68 servings thats a steal i logged AP and saw some pretty good pumps

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can agree for 15 bucks for 68 servings thats a steal i logged AP and saw some pretty good pumps
I'm realizing more and more the importance of properly dosing it apart from products like creatine. I'll have to swing by your log and see how everything worked for you and how you dosed. I don't believe I subbed to your thread.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm realizing more and more the importance of properly dosing it apart from products like creatine. I'll have to swing by your log and see how everything worked for you and how you dosed. I don't believe I subbed to your thread.
i dosed at 2 sevings which was about 5-6 scoops. I saw some real good pumps, mild energy(keep in mind i have a high tolerance to stim) and decent focus. Because my supply was limited I wasn't able to get to 3 servings, but a few other loggers did and their experience great results.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you mean using IGh1 with Ghen pre-workout?

You can, but I go for the cost effective choice and use IGh1 at bedtime so it lasts longer . . . so I'm cheap, big deal.