Lipotropic Protein

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally met a LG product i didn't like. I dunno but i can't stomach the taste of this stuff was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally met a LG product i didn't like. I dunno but i can't stomach the taste of this stuff was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
You must be talking about the older stuff..because the new multi blend is really , really good....,Seriously ignore my rep status right now..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i liked both versions so idk. its actually become my staple protein. the new one is great; awesome flavors, profile, price. WIN

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i liked both versions so idk. its actually become my staple protein. the new one is great; awesome flavors, profile, price. WIN
I will say the older was a hit or miss, it did have a strong after taste!, but the new Mulit blend is by far Superior.. Ive said it before, it is the best tasting protein mixed in water i have ever had..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I did not like the taste of the older version as well and im usually good at stomaching nasty supps lol... I should try the newer version though, might like it...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I did not like the taste of the older version as well and I'm usually good at stomaching nasty supps lol... I should try the newer version though, might like it...
, I am with you, the newer version definitely blows the old version clear out of the water.., Buy it, and if you seriously do not like it, show me proof of purchase and I'll take care of you..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
, I am with you, the newer version definitely blows the old version clear out of the water.., Buy it, and if you seriously do not like it, show me proof of purchase and I'll take care of you..
I have been hesitant to try Lipotropic Protein because I have heard good and bad reviews. Mostly wanted to get it for a friend who is lactose intolerant.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been hesitant to try Lipotropic Protein because I have heard good and bad reviews. Mostly wanted to get it for a friend who is lactose intolerant.
Seriously, the new multi blend is dam near perfection IMO, I'm a huge guy who uses water in his protein drinks, and I seriously rate this number #1 while mixing with water..in milk its little more sweet..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm i most of gotten the old stuff cause i just can't stand the taste of it.

K

kcb5150

Awards
I gave the chocolate a shot for the first time (have always ordered vanilla) and I find it very acceptable flavor-wise. If you guys shot some peanut butter flavor into the choc it would be perfect.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
my biggest problem with the old was the consistency, it sticks to everything lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the new Chocolate for the first time last night. :jaw: VERY impressed. Easily the best chocolate protein I've ever had - no comparison.
I said the same thing once i first tried it.. Glad you and I are on the same page..:)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm i most of gotten the old stuff cause i just can't stand the taste of it.
That's why I'm afraid to order, don't want the old stuff. Which web suppliers carry the new version?