My Anadraulic State experience

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I want to give a thanks to Irish Cannon for sending me a sample of Anadraulic State and E-911. Here are my thoughts on AS and so you know here is what I am taking at the moment:
USP Labs OEP - 2 per day
Ghenerate - Dose per bottle instructions
IGH1 - 4 pwo
NP 6-Bromo - 2 per day
NOW Adam Multi-V
Fish Oil
US Powders - SCRx

Taste - 6/10 This was not too bad but the aftertaste required some serious mouth rinsing to get past it. Not my cup of tea given the choice.

Energy - 3/10 I was way way cracked out from this for a good 4+ hours after dose. Also, I had major shortness of breath during the leg portion of my HST workout. Granted, I took my two OEP in the morning but that was at 7 AM, AS I took at 4:45 PM so the caffeine was definitely out of my system.

Pump - 7/10 Nothing crazy here but during HST I don't normally get a crazy pump until later in the workout, it is more a feeling of full body fullness if that makes sense. I did feel like I was getting enhanced blood flow so that is why I will give it a 7.

Focus - 5/10 The crazy stim feeling took away from my focus a lot though I did have a reasonable mind/muscle connection that was noticable. I like the Jack3d/PowerFULL combo better in terms of focus and that is what I relate everything to.

Overall experience - 5/10 I am giving it a 5 for the reason that I had a good workout even though this week I have been struggling something fierce with coming back after a break and being on reduced cals. The cracked out feeling I got from it was just too much for me and I prefer my pwo to be carb free, especially when taking a GH product.

I do appreciate the chance to try AS but in my opinion it is not for me. Being a PM trainer I cannot have that much caffeine/stims going through me and need to function after my workouts. Seriously, I was so wired I could barely sit still and once I did it was not a pleasant feeling there after until I woke up this morning.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get just the right amount of "crackness" from it. :D - You must be pretty caffeine-sensitive. At only 150mg/sc, it shouldn't be doing that to you. I even take a tab of E-911 with my AS.

It's hard to assess AS from just one scoop due to the other ingredients having an effect over longer periods of time (SARMs, AIs, etc.), but at least you have an idea now.

Glad you got to try it though. Maybe give Anadraulic Pump a try when you get a chance. It may be more your style.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked into that and am seriously thinking of picking one up since it is on sale for so cheap. Nice profile you guys put in it too. Thanks again for the sample... I really think that OEP made the cracked out feeling worse since it is a deceptively strong stimulant even though the caffeine amount in it is not that high. I am thinking it would be just fine but I would want to run it stand alone or with minimal support supps... a thermogenic and AS is too much for me. And you're right, I am stim sensitive and don't do well with a lot of caffeine in a day (250 mg total for me or I will be up all night).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked into that and am seriously thinking of picking one up since it is on sale for so cheap. Nice profile you guys put in it too. Thanks again for the sample... I really think that OEP made the cracked out feeling worse since it is a deceptively strong stimulant even though the caffeine amount in it is not that high. I am thinking it would be just fine but I would want to run it stand alone or with minimal support supps... a thermogenic and AS is too much for me. And you're right, I am stim sensitive and don't do well with a lot of caffeine in a day (250 mg total for me or I will be up all night).
How many doses were in your sample? I.E scoops?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yeah samples of AS I'm fricken jealous!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many doses were in your sample? I.E scoops?
Irish sent me one scoop and said it was 1 full serving... it weighed in as such on my digital scale, just a touch over the 24.6 grams or whatever it is.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to watch mixing stims...
So it seems. No worries, Anadraulic Pump is on the way and I will see how that works for me. I tend to respond well to Geranium so I don't anticipate the stims being so much of an issue with it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it seems. No worries, Anadraulic Pump is on the way and I will see how that works for me. I tend to respond well to Geranium so I don't anticipate the stims being so much of an issue with it.
Testers were report greatness at 3 scoops!, which is with in the serving size;).., please let us know how it goes:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Testers were report greatness at 3 scoops!, which is with in the serving size;).., please let us know how it goes:thumbsup:
3 scoops is working really well for me, the pump today was awesome! Can't wait for it to really kick in, as Eric said this will kick in more over time.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something in AS is prolonging the stim effect. I get stimmed out from it too and there isn't that much caffeine in it!

Did I ever tell you about the time I threw up everywhere and passed out during a meeting from AS? ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something in AS is prolonging the stim effect. I get stimmed out from it too and there isn't that much caffeine in it!

Did I ever tell you about the time I threw up everywhere and passed out during a meeting from AS? ;)
lol. Those little tester-sized cups catch up to you after you've tried twenty. ;)

Pretty soon the new drink will be AS and Vodka. None of this Red Bull junk. :p

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the honest input, it is highly valued

I found the energy to be quite intense myself, I often times went down to using only a half scoop and found that preferable.

Im excited to see how the new formula compares when it comes out in the near future.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

lol thats some funny stuff. i really like AS although i cant take it past 5:00pm because it wont lae me sleep. and i only take 1scoop i cant imagine testing 20AS:D

have you ever thought about making a caffeine free version i bet it would sell well.;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
lol thats some funny stuff. i really like AS although i cant take it past 5:00pm because it wont lae me sleep. and i only take 1scoop i cant imagine testing 20AS:D

have you ever thought about making a caffeine free version i bet it would sell well.;)
ah yes... that could be cool!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really looking forward to trying the new version and comparing it to the old one... plus it should be noted this time I won't be taking in any additional stims during the day I take it so that should be a better judge of its strength.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think there's too many other supplements on your list to really get a good impression of what AS doing.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there's too many other supplements on your list to really get a good impression of what AS doing.
Agreed.

We came to that conclusion and decided that the OEP was kind of working in the background, giving Finny a stronger kick than he expected from the AS.

Finny, to let you know, Anadraulic State GT is coming out in a few weeks. I think you'd be interested in trying it. The taste is great...honestly! Strawberry Lemonade. I just had some. :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know I will be picking some up once it is released. I am slowly developing my plan for 2010 and what I plan to take and when. Agreed that there was too much going on before, and since I am taking January and half of February off from all supps less fish oil/multi-v/BCAAs I think this will give me a real idea of what it does for me once I start up again. The question I have about AS is how to run it when I plan on taking Natatropin in late March/April? I know it will fit in nicely during the light PCT that is required but not sure about taking it while on Natatropin will have benefits as well. Any stacking suggestions are always appreciated.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I know I will be picking some up once it is released. I am slowly developing my plan for 2010 and what I plan to take and when. Agreed that there was too much going on before, and since I am taking January and half of February off from all supps less fish oil/multi-v/BCAAs I think this will give me a real idea of what it does for me once I start up again. The question I have about AS is how to run it when I plan on taking Natatropin in late March/April? I know it will fit in nicely during the light PCT that is required but not sure about taking it while on Natatropin will have benefits as well. Any stacking suggestions are always appreciated.
First off, we stuck with the term "Natadrol" - I'm actually working on some odds and ends right now. The pre-sale will be up today with the ingredients and additional promotional deals! :D

As far as using AS-GT while on ND, it quite honestly could only help and benefit your cycle further. Unlike hormonal products that shut you down, Natadrol is very mild on the system, so it works in conjunction with your natural test rather than against it. Using AS-GT will help keep your test levels at optimal, if not higher than normal, only making the cycle that much better.

And yes, AS-GT will be great during PCT as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IC- Thanks for the heads up and great info. I am anxiously waiting your post on Natadrol and will be making a purchase during the presale as well. The other questions I have about it I will post in that thread after the information is released.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, we stuck with the term "Natadrol" - I'm actually working on some odds and ends right now. The pre-sale will be up today with the ingredients and additional promotional deals! :D

As far as using AS-GT while on ND, it quite honestly could only help and benefit your cycle further. Unlike hormonal products that shut you down, Natadrol is very mild on the system, so it works in conjunction with your natural test rather than against it. Using AS-GT will help keep your test levels at optimal, if not higher than normal, only making the cycle that much better.

excellent, Natadrol has major potential to be a huge hit on this post PH ban market!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Natadrol, will pave a new road for us;)
Don't forget AS-GT, AP and Ghenerate. LG has got a lot of peoples attention with your recent releases, should be a banner year for you guys.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget AS-GT, AP and Ghenerate. LG has got a lot of peoples attention with your recent releases, should be a banner year for you guys.
You are correct!
ND/GH/AS-GT/AP Cycle coming:D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Irish, just wondering how you would compare the effects of Natadrol against MMV2?
Better? Stronger? Faster? Okay....I'm thinking the 6 million dollar man here. But seriously, how would rate the strength of Natadrol against MMV2. I absolutely love MMV2!!!!! :twisted:
I heard that some of the testers let you guys down on their reviews. Shame. I would love to see more feedback on Natadrol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish, just wondering how you would compare the effects of Natadrol against MMV2?
Better? Stronger? Faster? Okay....I'm thinking the 6 million dollar man here. But seriously, how would rate the strength of Natadrol against MMV2. I absolutely love MMV2!!!!! :twisted:
I heard that some of the testers let you guys down on their reviews. Shame. I would love to see more feedback on Natadrol.
It's definitely not quite the pre-workout blast that MMv2 is, but it's a very impressive product, and a great formulation. I really think Natadrol stacked with AS-GTSE would easily put you on the same level as MMv2 in terms of pre-workout force and drive. Whether or not you'd get the strength increase week to week would be something you'd have to figure out for yourself.

Take a look at my avi. - That stacked with AS-GTSE would be straight sick. I've been taking about 32g of AS-GTSE pre-workout and it's incomparable. The workouts are just awesome. I toss in NO Infuse to the mix to get some extra bloodflow and joint support and I've been cranking out some of the most fluid workouts. I feel high. :D