Researching LG products and which to go ahead with

acwingfoot

Awards
as a recent post of mine asked if taking white flood with trifecta stackis o.k... I would also like to ask the question which is better for a recomp leaning towards more fat loss:

Trifecta (XL versions of both Methyl 1-d and Masterdrol) or Methyl 1-d stacked with Speed V2 and I-GH -1

thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
as a recent post of mine asked if taking white flood with trifecta stackis o.k... I would also like to ask the question which is better for a recomp leaning towards more fat loss:

Trifecta (XL versions of both Methyl 1-d and Masterdrol) or Methyl 1-d stacked with Speed V2 and I-GH -1

thanks
For a recomp i would go with MMv3, Anadraulic State, and add in speed v2..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
For a recomp i would go with MMv3, Anadraulic State, and add in speed v2..
Even do mmv3 + Anadraulic State + Ghenerate + Slin, that would be what I would run ;)

The pumps, lean muscle gains and aggression would be awesome!

acwingfoot

Awards
How would you go about dosing these?

I am getting a free I-GH -1 with my trifecta stack.. I can hold the Methyl 1-D for a different run, and just pick up andraulic state and speed v2

therefore, stacking

MMv3, Andraulic State, Speed v2.. would you take in the I-GH-1 as it would be on hand as well?

Thanks a ton for the help

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even do mmv3 + Anadraulic State + Ghenerate + Slin, that would be what I would run ;)

Im gearing up for Outlaw Part 2!! more to come

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How would you go about dosing these?

I am getting a free I-GH -1 with my trifecta stack.. I can hold the Methyl 1-D for a different run, and just pick up andraulic state and speed v2

therefore, stacking

MMv3, Andraulic State, Speed v2.. would you take in the I-GH-1 as it would be on hand as well?

Thanks a ton for the help
Yes you can still go ahead and dose the I-gh-1..

let me ask you, Is this your first cycle?

If so I would dose the MMv3, 2/1/1 starting out with the 2 tablets about 30 mins prior to working out.. end of second week you can bump up the dose if you feel the need to..

AS, your going to have to gauge how you body reacts to it. You can dose up to 2 scoops pre work out. But I would start out at 1 and if you feel good start ramping it up if need be.

For the Speed, I would start out @ 3 caps dose it 1/1/1 through out the day, some like to dose prior to meals, but if your diet is aimed torwards a re-comp, i wouldn't worry about it, Id rather have the energy through out the day at different times..

If you are buying the AS, i would seriously recommend buying our New Anadraulic Pump!, right now were doing a pre-sale for 14.99! tomorrow should be the last day of that sale..

Anything else you need you just let us know..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That almost looks like what I have instore:D, minus the MMv3's:) with a few added in goodies..:bigok:

acwingfoot

Awards
Yes you can still go ahead and dose the I-gh-1..

let me ask you, Is this your first cycle?

If so I would dose the MMv3, 2/1/1 starting out with the 2 tablets about 30 mins prior to working out.. end of second week you can bump up the dose if you feel the need to..

AS, your going to have to gauge how you body reacts to it. You can dose up to 2 scoops pre work out. But I would start out at 1 and if you feel good start ramping it up if need be.

For the Speed, I would start out @ 3 caps dose it 1/1/1 through out the day, some like to dose prior to meals, but if your diet is aimed torwards a re-comp, i wouldn't worry about it, Id rather have the energy through out the day at different times..

If you are buying the AS, i would seriously recommend buying our New Anadraulic Pump!, right now were doing a pre-sale for 14.99! tomorrow should be the last day of that sale..

Anything else you need you just let us know..

Yes this is my first cycle. Background info:

29, 6'2', 212lbs
Very clean diet and intense training regime. Ex-college athlete (basketball and track). Sitting at around 9- 10% body fat, looking to hit that 6-8% range while staying around 215 and seem to have hit a major plateau and looking for something to push it a little beyond, hence going with a mild PH cycle - nothing too crazy with an invovled or complex PCT and having to deal with non-OTC's. I actually had a full 6 week cycle of Hdrol in my possession and researched it heavily/ mapped out Pre-Cycle, Cylce, and PCT (which I know is still mild yet) but sent it back just because I felt I wasn't ready and willing to take on the riskier PH..

your dosing schedule looks like something I was planning on following - listening to my body and seeing how it reacts and adjusting when necessary.

I have a full container of white flood (which I have actually come to really like) already and will probably use that as my N.O/pre-wo drink.

I plan on picking up AS. So I will be stacking MMv3, AS, White Flood, Speed v2, I-GH-1 (as it will be on hand from the trifecta purchase)

Last question is; why for a recomp would I not want to add the Methyl-1d for LBM gain with the others (MMv3, Speedv2) working as cutters to keep that balance of losing BF% and gaining LBM?

If not necessay I will hold to M1D and use it when I go for another Lean Bulk.

Thanks! Looking forward to running this stack!!!:veryhappy: