Postal questions?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
How many servings in a jug, thanks! and are you still sending out a free product to am members with a purchase of this

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many servings in a jug, thanks! and are you still sending out a free product to am members with a purchase of this
30 servings per tub, and I'm almost sure LG is still doing that..scan/email a copy of the reciept..you can probably send it to one of us reps, but I'll double check.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lg33 is on this now, I can recomend Postal as a solid post workout product. I have been using it the last 3 weeks and been very impressed! Recovery is is very good, as is energy levels after taking it.

It's a really good product and when followed by a good protein shake, really can't be beat price wise for what you are getting.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
most of those type of products have 15 servings or less. if this has 30, that is a great deal

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am enjoying enhanced recovery, especially after leg day. I am still a little sore but that is expected. Agreed, Postal has a great ingredient profile.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i need to run down to gnc and get some. i hate shopping there but i dont have a choice with this product and I want it.