Formadrol as a standalone

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've been checking your pool at the transdemal area and from there I've started to look at your AI product Formadrol Extreme. As I'm not familiar with the main chemical on this product (the 3α-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one) I've some questions for you.
I'm thinking about using it as a part of a test boosting regimen taking it as a standalone, and since I already have high levels of testosterone (acording to my last analysis the results for total testosterone were 757,5 ng/dl with the upper limit being 800ng/dl ) I have some fear of suppresion from this substance. So should I be afraid? What can I expect from using this product? What kind of sides can I expect from this product?
All of this concern came from a previous experience with Novedex XT, which gave me dry joints and killed my libido after 2 days of usage with only one pill per day.
Hope you can help me with my questions:)

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I guess you are talking about T-911. If so I'm a bit more sceptical about its final results, not that I don't belive that it will increase my testosterone in some degree, but I think that any herbal supplement will only benefit someone a little older than me or with lower test levels than me, in other words, I guess it may be to light for what I want from it.
But about the Formadrol, what kind of suppression is expectable with it? What else should I have in mind if I go the "Formadrol-way"? What kind of results should I expect?
(I've also to be honest with you, I'm much more interested on the Formadrol than on the T-911 because it is sold here in Portugal, so it will always be cheaper to me to buy Formadrol instead of T-911 due to the shipping costs).

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Considering your naturally high test an AI, like Formadrol, would be perfect. No suppression will take place. Start slow, 1 cap/day, and work your way up from there. I have gone as high as 4/day and had no joint(which I already have) or libido issues.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thank you pushinweightw;)
I guess the version that is being sold here in Portugal is the one with 20mg Androsterone and a little of ATD (3,5 mg if I'm correct), but I'm not really sure about it. If so, what kind of improvements should I expect in terms of body composition, gains (both on weight and strength) and other benefits?
And just by curiosity, and I don't know if you can give a precise answer, at what ng/dl of total testosterone usualy goes someone who uses Formadrol? (sorry if I'm being to specific, but I really like this science-geek stuff)

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Thank you pushinweightw;)
I guess the version that is being sold here in Portugal is the one with 20mg Androsterone and a little of ATD (3,5 mg if I'm correct), but I'm not really sure about it. If so, what kind of improvements should I expect in terms of body composition, gains (both on weight and strength) and other benefits?
And just by curiosity, and I don't know if you can give a precise answer, at what ng/dl of total testosterone usualy goes someone who uses Formadrol? (sorry if I'm being to specific, but I really like this science-geek stuff)
You should see an increase of hardening feel wise and look wise. Recovery would be improved as well as tipping the tables toward slow consistent muscle gain and fat loss.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formadrol works great standalone. I always noticed an increase in strength, mood, libido and recovery. I like taking 3 caps/day. That seems to be my sweet spot. :)

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hum, sounds prety good :)
I'm thinking about using it in the begining of next January in order to lean out a little and gain some lean muscle. If I went on a "lean bulk" diet can I achieve my goal of 210lbs by the end of the month or at midle February is it to unrealistic with this product?
Anyways, even if I can't get that big that fast can at least expect some real deal cuts?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hum, sounds prety good :)
I'm thinking about using it in the begining of next January in order to lean out a little and gain some lean muscle. If I went on a "lean bulk" diet can I achieve my goal of 210lbs by the end of the month or at midle February is it to unrealistic with this product?
Anyways, even if I can't get that big that fast can at least expect some real deal cuts?
Anyone? Is my question that silly?:)
It's going to really depend on your diet, but Formadrol will aid in drying you out, and the increased T-levels should most definitely aid your muscle growth and fat loss.

10lbs is a lot of weight, even more so when you are expecting it all to be lean. I've been trying to pack on size for the last 5 weeks, and have added 5lbs. For me, this is great as I know it's all quality.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
So 5lbs in 5 weeks is a more realistic gain. That's realy good to hear, even better when you know that it's all lean muscle :)
Ok, so I'll be targeting to it and let's see how it goes, because even 5lbs are a realy good mark.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 5lbs in 5 weeks are a more realistic gain. That's realy good to hear, even better when you know that it's all lean muscle :)
Ok, so I'll be targeting to it and let's see how it goes, because even 5lbs are a realy good mark.
Yessir. 3-5lbs is doable in that time frame. Any more than that is near impossible unless you're saucing or on some type of hormone...at least if you are talking clean weight.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I'll look at that kind of gains. I don't like the looks that dirty bulk gives to us, so I'll aim to clean gains;)

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I'll look at that kind of gains. I don't like the looks that dirty bulk gives to us, so I'll aim to clean gains;)
Like Irish said 3-5lbs would be realistic. Keep some cardio in the mix, AM fasted for best results, and the BF will keep at a manageable level. Enjoy your Formadrol!

protempsfish

Awards
I love Formadrol and it has been a very successful product for me. I use it as a test booster and not for PCT.

protempsfish

Awards
So what do you use as your PCT?
There is no need to use a PCT as it just eliminates estrogen. I use it for 4 weeks and you dont have to take anything once you finish. Possible estrogen rebound with some users but when I finish I take 1000mg/day of nettle root and have never had any problems. This is why I like it because it increases test without using a PH. The only critisim is that it does dry out your joints so definitely use your fish oil supp with it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no need to use a PCT as it just eliminates estrogen. I use it for 4 weeks and you dont have to take anything once you finish. Possible estrogen rebound with some users but when I finish I take 1000mg/day of nettle root and have never had any problems. This is why I like it because it increases test without using a PH. The only critisim is that it does dry out your joints so definitely use your fish oil supp with it.
This

Formadrol and a healthy staple like fish oil=safest muscle building around, no need to worry about sides, bloat, etc