The official "I'm on GHenerate" thread

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is for everyone on GHenerate to give us feedback and shout outs on how the product is working for them!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so far 2 weeks deep ive seen reduced doms, the best sleep of my life, appettite increased dramatically forcing me to eat more but at the same time a definite leaning effect. so this product is definately starting to work some magic. oh also major strength increases on all major lifts so far. when i say major strength for me ive increased 50lbs on squats and 15lbs on bench in two weeks. so for a natural product im impressed so far and i have no doubt the effects will continue to progress . nice work LG

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Well if I could by some, I could add my name here...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks. I have had the best sleep in the last 5+ years and around 30 minutes after the night time dose, I want to just pass out. I have had some pretty intense workouts and the DOMs afterwards have been much less than before I started it. I have good focus and energy in the gym with good pumps.

I have not really noticed much on the strength side so far, but it is still pretty early for a GH product. I also started taking in carbs Monday so I am hoping that Ghenerate continues leaning me up even though I am not low carb anymore. So far I am very happy with my purchase!

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Nutaplanet doesn't carry our stuff even though they still have synthetic steroids on their site. Anything with 6-Bromo is a synthetic steroid. There is no way a 6-Bromo can exist in nature. So, if you want them to carry GHenerate, send them an email. I will recommend other sites that carry our stuff if you want!
Sure then if it`s ok to do so... Where can I find the stuff?

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Still can`t find the stuff guys. I googled it last night. Is emailing Justing at lgsciences the only way to get this stuff into Canada. If it`s seen as disrespectful to list other sites who sell it, can you pm me some that do?

Anyone brought this stuff into Canada yet? Help a dude out man. This stuff is not illegal so you won`t be breaking any laws...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not shipping to Canada yet, but we will keep you informed. Sorry about that, Extreme Forces www.fitnessfirstusa.com bought out the entire next run and I think they ship to Canada.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if anyone does fasted cardio try it with ghenerate and igh. i took 4 igh and then halfway thru cardio i took 6 sprays of ghenerate and right after i was sweating like crazy. more than i normally do when i do hiit stuff. lg is there a reason for this? just wondering if it makes cardio more effective at fat burning and muscle sparing. of course i also took two scoops of bcaa+eaa before i did the fasted cardio :cheers:

ritchy

Banned
Awards
I just checked, they don`t ship to Canada. I give up...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
so far for me I have been having CRAZY, vivid, in depth dreams that I remember when I wake up (rare for me). The dreams are so crazy its like going to an amusement park to go to sleep. I still wake up a few times in the night (after each dream is completed) mainly to go to the bathroom, not a big deal this happens always. and I wake up with killer cotton mouth. (from GHenerate... trying to get a job so other "influences" to this are cut out recently) The cotton mouth is the only non positive "side" but it is not really enough to be negative.

DOMS is reduced but not gone. ill still be sore from a good dead lift or squat day. but I have noticed a decrease.
I have leaned out a bit, but my diet was focused for this so I would have anyways. But I cant say either way, I suspect GHenerate is helping because I am leaning out fairly quick. As well I have not lost any strength at all, and my endurance has gone up. I cannot put up higher numbers per say, but I am busting out a few more reps.

I also want to note that the taste is very pleasant (unless you hate lemon). I picked up 2 of these! some nights I take with igh-1 those nights I get a great knock out - wake up refreshed sleep, but the igh-1 will not last as long as the ghenerate @ 3 caps a night.

Not even half way through my first bottle (about 3 weeks in) and loving it! I hope that the new ecdy product will have as great a deal when it comes out... Great way to get people using it and talking about it. I think it was great by LG to quickly get the word out how good it is!

endymion88

Awards
i have two bottles and i wanna run this stuff so bad but i've been using the usp asteroid stack until i run those out i just gotta wait. i did sneak a taste of it and it is tastyyyyy if i was a kid i'd think it's candy and go from 4 feet tall to 6 from all the gh :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
so far for me I have been having CRAZY, vivid, in depth dreams that I remember when I wake up (rare for me). The dreams are so crazy its like going to an amusement park to go to sleep. I still wake up a few times in the night (after each dream is completed) mainly to go to the bathroom, not a big deal this happens always. and I wake up with killer cotton mouth. (from GHenerate... trying to get a job so other "influences" to this are cut out recently) The cotton mouth is the only non positive "side" but it is not really enough to be negative.

DOMS is reduced but not gone. ill still be sore from a good dead lift or squat day. but I have noticed a decrease.
I have leaned out a bit, but my diet was focused for this so I would have anyways. But I cant say either way, I suspect GHenerate is helping because I am leaning out fairly quick. As well I have not lost any strength at all, and my endurance has gone up. I cannot put up higher numbers per say, but I am busting out a few more reps.

I also want to note that the taste is very pleasant (unless you hate lemon). I picked up 2 of these! some nights I take with igh-1 those nights I get a great knock out - wake up refreshed sleep, but the igh-1 will not last as long as the ghenerate @ 3 caps a night.

Not even half way through my first bottle (about 3 weeks in) and loving it! I hope that the new ecdy product will have as great a deal when it comes out... Great way to get people using it and talking about it. I think it was great by LG to quickly get the word out how good it is!
Awesome feedback man! Can't wait to see what the next few months hold for you and GHenerate :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHenerate is unbelievable....Im going to sit back and read the awesome feedback this recieves..:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I'm loving it. I can't wait until 3 months +. I have a feeling it will just keep getting better over time.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else getting some acne from this? I have two zits on my forehead, might be coincidence but it's unusual for me to get acne from anything. Wonder if the testosterone boosting abilities are more pronounced than it appears on paper...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone else getting some acne from this? I have two zits on my forehead, might be coincidence but it's unusual for me to get acne from anything. Wonder if the testosterone boosting abilities are more pronounced than it appears on paper...
Nope, no acne for me, although I rarely get acne from anything. I do, however, have all the signs of high testosterone!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
i definitely have had some increased acne...sucks, but hey i can deal with that for the gains im getting!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a few on my back, which sucks...., oh well:D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am back in the gym tomorrow morning so I am excited to put this through it's paces. Last week when I got to exercise, I leaned up almost immediately on GHenerate...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am back in the gym tomorrow morning so I am excited to put this through it's paces. Last week when I got to exercise, I leaned up almost immediately on GHenerate...
I still can't believe the pumps on this stuff!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still blown away from this stuff....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added in an extra spray of GHen and a couple extra doses of SLIN and I noticed leaning effects immediately.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I am about 60 days into a cutter and about 30+ days in on GHenerate, streght is increasing since i started GHenerate, that is not normal for me when loosing weight.
Lost more around the waist since i added ghenerate and got a feling of being "full" instead of my usual "empty" feling.
The thing that is the oddest thing for me right now and has been since i started this is the pumps,its insane..not normal for a cutter and gaining strenght is absolutley not normal on a cutter..
bought two more bottles after two weeks...
If this is becouse of Ghenerate,you could say that i will be using this alot

Porty

Awards
Nutaplanet doesn't carry our stuff even though they still have synthetic steroids on their site. Anything with 6-Bromo is a synthetic steroid. There is no way a 6-Bromo can exist in nature. So, if you want them to carry GHenerate, send them an email. I will recommend other sites that carry our stuff if you want!
great thread but awful post. you could have worded that considerably better, IMO.

a buddy of mine might say "the tears dripping through the sand in your vagina is really affecting your posting skills." but i wouldn't say that cause i'm a nice guy.

i have 2ghenerate/2igh1's sitting here under my desk. probably will use them around Jan. or Feb. Subbing the thread for now!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am about 60 days into a cutter and about 30+ days in on GHenerate, streght is increasing since i started GHenerate, that is not normal for me when loosing weight.
Lost more around the waist since i added ghenerate and got a feling of being "full" instead of my usual "empty" feling.
The thing that is the oddest thing for me right now and has been since i started this is the pumps,its insane..not normal for a cutter and gaining strenght is absolutley not normal on a cutter..
bought two more bottles after two weeks...
If this is becouse of Ghenerate,you could say that i will be using this alot
Agree, the pumps on this are actually insane. This blows any pump product i have used away.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree, the pumps on this are actually insane. This blows any pump product i have used away.
I wish I was doing a more high-rep routine that catered to it. I occasionally hit 10-14 reps in my exercises, but only for one set. Just after those sets I can feel the blood rushing. My next routine will be high-rep to really take advantage of this.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was doing a more high-rep routine that catered to it. I occasionally hit 10-14 reps in my exercises, but only for one set. Just after those sets I can feel the blood rushing. My next routine will be high-rep to really take advantage of this.
My 2-3 sets of 8-12 are loving GHenerate ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been on Ghenerate with IGH1 and am using it on a cut. I will say that it is helping with DOMS reduction and keeps the appetite suppression from OEP under control so I can still eat what I need. To be honest, I am not getting any crazy pumps from this and I took it last night with a sample of Anadraulic State... not my cup of tea (the AS that is, way too cracked out). I will say that I am sleeping deeply and my strength, even after taking about 10 days off from lifting, is mostly back to where it was. It is too early to tell if there are positive leaning out effects from Ghenerate but I am hoping there are. As for acne, a small increase and I do notice a bit more oily skin, especially after dosing. How long before your workouts are you guys taking this? I am dosing about 30 minutes before and at least an hour after my pwo carbs.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Have been on Ghenerate with IGH1 and am using it on a cut. I will say that it is helping with DOMS reduction and keeps the appetite suppression from OEP under control so I can still eat what I need. To be honest, I am not getting any crazy pumps from this and I took it last night with a sample of Anadraulic State... not my cup of tea (the AS that is, way too cracked out). I will say that I am sleeping deeply and my strength, even after taking about 10 days off from lifting, is mostly back to where it was. It is too early to tell if there are positive leaning out effects from Ghenerate but I am hoping there are. As for acne, a small increase and I do notice a bit more oily skin, especially after dosing. How long before your workouts are you guys taking this? I am dosing about 30 minutes before and at least an hour after my pwo carbs.
I'm dosing my GHenerate 5min pre workout, seems to be working really well for me pump wise that way.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GHenerate is definately hands down the best GH supplement ive used thus far. Im not getting these wild n crazy dreams really, but i wake up and im very well rested, hunger and libido are crazy and getting leaner. Im really excited to see what it does at the 3+ month mark as well, should only get better! Definately an amazing product Eric.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh I agree bro, I've had a few, but i don't think it was the GHenerate, but i will say one thing, the pumps are ridiculous, and the sleep is insane! When I first started dosing it, i would fall asleep around 10-10:30pm, I would wake up a few hours later which is strange, but the strangest thing was it felt like i slept for about 8-9 hours...I would literally hate waking up around 0500hrs. Now I get right up, and words cant explain how I feel, something i haven't felt before.., Ghenerate is hands down a truly remarkable product!, and I'm with josh about seeing the prolong effects of this stuff..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dosing my GHenerate 5min pre workout, seems to be working really well for me pump wise that way.
I will hit up the real close to workout dosing tomorrow and see how that compares in regards to pump/muscle fullness. Hard for me to get a crazy pump doing HST since it is only two sets per exercise BUT I have before so we shall see how it and Jack3d work tomorrow.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
How does ghenerate go with tolerance issues? Im about half way through my bottle and notice the effects dwindling. should I take like 2 days break? I have been doing 4 sprays before bed, 4 sprays when I wake up during the night. and 4-6 sprays if I am going to have a fasted work out. Otherwise ill do 6 pre bed, and 4 when I wake up during the night.

Also got some bulk 1 - c can I throw this into the mix?

Recovery has been great, and still going good. Im just starting to feel GHenerate less. will be running this long term (got multiple bottles)

Thanks!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does ghenerate go with tolerance issues? Im about half way through my bottle and notice the effects dwindling. should I take like 2 days break? I have been doing 4 sprays before bed, 4 sprays when I wake up during the night. and 4-6 sprays if I am going to have a fasted work out. Otherwise ill do 6 pre bed, and 4 when I wake up during the night.

Also got some bulk 1 - c can I throw this into the mix?

Recovery has been great, and still going good. Im just starting to feel GHenerate less. will be running this long term (got multiple bottles)

Thanks!
You should be using the 1-C in conjunction with the GHenerate. Using them together aids in preventing your system from building a tolerance to the GHenerate. - Use a 5 on / 2 off protocol for best results.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
My pumps have been comming more and more, in my last biceps workout the pumps were olmost to much.
I am dosing it about 7 pumps pre workout and 7 pumps pre bed.
Same tímes on non training days

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fresh Update:

So I've been using GHenerate pre-workout in a fasted state along with my other supps, including Anadraulic State. I decided to cut the AS today to see if it changed anything...pumps were MONSTROUS today. I was walking around like a gorilla; getting comments from everyone about how jacked I was looking. So, I can conclude that it's better to take GHenerate without the AS (due to AS's CHO content); however, I coupled it with E-911, and will add in Anadraulic Pump when I get a chance. That should make for a sick pump-stack. It's probably good I take a little break from AS anyways. I've been on it for a while now. Best pre-workout drink I've ever used hands down.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Fresh Update:

So I've been using GHenerate pre-workout in a fasted state along with my other supps, including Anadraulic State. I decided to cut the AS today to see if it changed anything...pumps were MONSTROUS today. I was walking around like a gorilla; getting comments from everyone about how jacked I was looking. So, I can conclude that it's better to take GHenerate without the AS (due to AS's CHO content); however, I coupled it with E-911, and will add in Anadraulic Pump when I get a chance. That should make for a sick pump-stack. It's probably good I take a little break from AS anyways. I've been on it for a while now. Best pre-workout drink I've ever used hands down.
Good observation man :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh I agree bro, I've had a few, but i don't think it was the GHenerate, but i will say one thing, the pumps are ridiculous, and the sleep is insane! When I first started dosing it, i would fall asleep around 10-10:30pm, I would wake up a few hours later which is strange, but the strangest thing was it felt like i slept for about 8-9 hours...I would literally hate waking up around 0500hrs. Now I get right up, and words cant explain how I feel, something i haven't felt before.., Ghenerate is hands down a truly remarkable product!, and I'm with josh about seeing the prolong effects of this stuff..
That's is exactly my experience: great sleep and easy to waken. After prolonged use the pumps were pretty intense too.

Vegking

Awards
I just took Ghenerate and I-GH-1 for the first time last night at about 11 pm. It is now 5 am and I have yet to fall asleep. For the guys that are getting sleep benefits, did this help out right away or did it take a few days before you noticed anything. For the record I did 4 pumps and then took 2 I-GH-1s.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I just took Ghenerate and I-GH-1 for the first time last night at about 11 pm. It is now 5 am and I have yet to fall asleep. For the guys that are getting sleep benefits, did this help out right away or did it take a few days before you noticed anything. For the record I did 4 pumps and then took 2 I-GH-1s.
Its not going to help you fall alseep, only improve quality of sleep, if taken in the proper fashion. If you want something to help you sleep, stack the ghenerate with Somnidren-GH by MST or Comatose by ALRI. Both good. both have different benefits.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time for me to chime in, I have been taking it for a month now settled into 8 and 6 5 days a week as a staple. I get better sleep and believe I am experiencing some pretty great recovery but this is part of my swole stack so it's hard to say how much Ghenerate contributes. Normally wouldn't do this when judging a product but I'm in contest prep, no stone goes unturned.

Their will be oportunities to judge long term effects like skin quality and fat loss as I continue to use it. That will become more than obvious very soon as I lean out. So far so good seems to be less loose skin.

Vegking

Awards
Its not going to help you fall alseep, only improve quality of sleep, if taken in the proper fashion. If you want something to help you sleep, stack the ghenerate with Somnidren-GH by MST or Comatose by ALRI. Both good. both have different benefits.
Okay, so when you actually fall asleep it helps sleep quality. So what is the proper fashion? I read up on dosing and as far as I can tell doing what I did, 4 pumps and a couple of I-GH-1 capsules on an empty stomach, is okay. Thoughts?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok when will it be available to more retailler site ??? Canadian need some to !!! Come on !!!! :D:damnit1:

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so when you actually fall asleep it helps sleep quality. So what is the proper fashion? I read up on dosing and as far as I can tell doing what I did, 4 pumps and a couple of I-GH-1 capsules on an empty stomach, is okay. Thoughts?
yeah thats fine, a couple of I-GH-1 is good, i dont like to take too much, L-dopa can make certain people hyper, hyper enough to cause some sleep disturbances. And yeah Ghenerate wont exactly knock you out, it will help with sleep quality. However, i think in some users it can make you a little hyper or a little sleep. I have been taking it, and have experience both. Overall though, actually since my last post, i think it does make me a little sleepy overal, but this can diffrentiate from person to person.

If your having trouble, falling asleep id reccomend Somnidren-GH or comatose, best sleep aids otc currently available. Both will augment the effects of Ghenerate. IGH-1 also augments Ghererate, but id take IGH-1 on a empty stomach in the morning instead, with my morning dose of Ghen, since IGH-1 activates me.

I will also try melatonin mixed with ghererate at night at some point. Should theoretically work very well. See with oral melatonin, it can take over 4 hours to work. Your body starts producing melatonin in the evening, so if your takin oral melatonin you need to take it a while before actually planned sleep time.
Ive tried sublingaul melatonin before, and definately works better than oral. Adding some powdered melatonin to ghenerate, should work very well. There are other ideas of mine as well, maybe shared at a later date.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on for the past 4 or so months and it def gets better with time. Libido sky rocketed. Recovery is crazy fast. Sleep in deep and sound. Some people have mentioned pumps and fat loss but I'm on other things that do these things so I can't comment on that part :lol:

Vegking

Awards
yeah thats fine, a couple of I-GH-1 is good, i dont like to take too much, L-dopa can make certain people hyper, hyper enough to cause some sleep disturbances. And yeah Ghenerate wont exactly knock you out, it will help with sleep quality. However, i think in some users it can make you a little hyper or a little sleep. I have been taking it, and have experience both. Overall though, actually since my last post, i think it does make me a little sleepy overal, but this can diffrentiate from person to person.

If your having trouble, falling asleep id reccomend Somnidren-GH or comatose, best sleep aids otc currently available. Both will augment the effects of Ghenerate. IGH-1 also augments Ghererate, but id take IGH-1 on a empty stomach in the morning instead, with my morning dose of Ghen, since IGH-1 activates me.

I will also try melatonin mixed with ghererate at night at some point. Should theoretically work very well. See with oral melatonin, it can take over 4 hours to work. Your body starts producing melatonin in the evening, so if your takin oral melatonin you need to take it a while before actually planned sleep time.
Ive tried sublingaul melatonin before, and definately works better than oral. Adding some powdered melatonin to ghenerate, should work very well. There are other ideas of mine as well, maybe shared at a later date.
I guess am in the camp of it making me hyper. I have been on Ghenerate and IGH-1 the last 3 nights and the result is the same, little to no sleep. The reason I bought the combo in the first place was to feel like I had a well rested night, wake up refreshed and recharged which in turn leads to better moods, workouts, and job performance at work. Should I stop the night time dose and move it to earlier in the day? Also, I am unwilling to take any product with phenibut in it. To many bad experiences.

Vegking

Awards
or... should I just eliminate the I-GH-1 at night and stick with the Ghenerate?