The official "I'm on GHenerate" thread

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    That's is exactly my experience: great sleep and easy to waken. After prolonged use the pumps were pretty intense too.
    Love the GHenerate pumps!

  2. New Member
    Vegking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    12279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    I just took Ghenerate and I-GH-1 for the first time last night at about 11 pm. It is now 5 am and I have yet to fall asleep. For the guys that are getting sleep benefits, did this help out right away or did it take a few days before you noticed anything. For the record I did 4 pumps and then took 2 I-GH-1s.
  3. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I just took Ghenerate and I-GH-1 for the first time last night at about 11 pm. It is now 5 am and I have yet to fall asleep. For the guys that are getting sleep benefits, did this help out right away or did it take a few days before you noticed anything. For the record I did 4 pumps and then took 2 I-GH-1s.
    Its not going to help you fall alseep, only improve quality of sleep, if taken in the proper fashion. If you want something to help you sleep, stack the ghenerate with Somnidren-GH by MST or Comatose by ALRI. Both good. both have different benefits.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,802
    Rep Power
    789763
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Time for me to chime in, I have been taking it for a month now settled into 8 and 6 5 days a week as a staple. I get better sleep and believe I am experiencing some pretty great recovery but this is part of my swole stack so it's hard to say how much Ghenerate contributes. Normally wouldn't do this when judging a product but I'm in contest prep, no stone goes unturned.

    Their will be oportunities to judge long term effects like skin quality and fat loss as I continue to use it. That will become more than obvious very soon as I lean out. So far so good seems to be less loose skin.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  5. New Member
    Vegking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    12279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    Its not going to help you fall alseep, only improve quality of sleep, if taken in the proper fashion. If you want something to help you sleep, stack the ghenerate with Somnidren-GH by MST or Comatose by ALRI. Both good. both have different benefits.
    Okay, so when you actually fall asleep it helps sleep quality. So what is the proper fashion? I read up on dosing and as far as I can tell doing what I did, 4 pumps and a couple of I-GH-1 capsules on an empty stomach, is okay. Thoughts?
  6. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    117838
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    35.41%

    Ok when will it be available to more retailler site ??? Canadian need some to !!! Come on !!!!
  7. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    Okay, so when you actually fall asleep it helps sleep quality. So what is the proper fashion? I read up on dosing and as far as I can tell doing what I did, 4 pumps and a couple of I-GH-1 capsules on an empty stomach, is okay. Thoughts?
    yeah thats fine, a couple of I-GH-1 is good, i dont like to take too much, L-dopa can make certain people hyper, hyper enough to cause some sleep disturbances. And yeah Ghenerate wont exactly knock you out, it will help with sleep quality. However, i think in some users it can make you a little hyper or a little sleep. I have been taking it, and have experience both. Overall though, actually since my last post, i think it does make me a little sleepy overal, but this can diffrentiate from person to person.

    If your having trouble, falling asleep id reccomend Somnidren-GH or comatose, best sleep aids otc currently available. Both will augment the effects of Ghenerate. IGH-1 also augments Ghererate, but id take IGH-1 on a empty stomach in the morning instead, with my morning dose of Ghen, since IGH-1 activates me.

    I will also try melatonin mixed with ghererate at night at some point. Should theoretically work very well. See with oral melatonin, it can take over 4 hours to work. Your body starts producing melatonin in the evening, so if your takin oral melatonin you need to take it a while before actually planned sleep time.
    Ive tried sublingaul melatonin before, and definately works better than oral. Adding some powdered melatonin to ghenerate, should work very well. There are other ideas of mine as well, maybe shared at a later date.
  8. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371117
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Been on for the past 4 or so months and it def gets better with time. Libido sky rocketed. Recovery is crazy fast. Sleep in deep and sound. Some people have mentioned pumps and fat loss but I'm on other things that do these things so I can't comment on that part
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. New Member
    Vegking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    12279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    yeah thats fine, a couple of I-GH-1 is good, i dont like to take too much, L-dopa can make certain people hyper, hyper enough to cause some sleep disturbances. And yeah Ghenerate wont exactly knock you out, it will help with sleep quality. However, i think in some users it can make you a little hyper or a little sleep. I have been taking it, and have experience both. Overall though, actually since my last post, i think it does make me a little sleepy overal, but this can diffrentiate from person to person.

    If your having trouble, falling asleep id reccomend Somnidren-GH or comatose, best sleep aids otc currently available. Both will augment the effects of Ghenerate. IGH-1 also augments Ghererate, but id take IGH-1 on a empty stomach in the morning instead, with my morning dose of Ghen, since IGH-1 activates me.

    I will also try melatonin mixed with ghererate at night at some point. Should theoretically work very well. See with oral melatonin, it can take over 4 hours to work. Your body starts producing melatonin in the evening, so if your takin oral melatonin you need to take it a while before actually planned sleep time.
    Ive tried sublingaul melatonin before, and definately works better than oral. Adding some powdered melatonin to ghenerate, should work very well. There are other ideas of mine as well, maybe shared at a later date.
    I guess am in the camp of it making me hyper. I have been on Ghenerate and IGH-1 the last 3 nights and the result is the same, little to no sleep. The reason I bought the combo in the first place was to feel like I had a well rested night, wake up refreshed and recharged which in turn leads to better moods, workouts, and job performance at work. Should I stop the night time dose and move it to earlier in the day? Also, I am unwilling to take any product with phenibut in it. To many bad experiences.
  10. New Member
    Vegking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    12279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    or... should I just eliminate the I-GH-1 at night and stick with the Ghenerate?
  11. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    or... should I just eliminate the I-GH-1 at night and stick with the Ghenerate?
    yeah i understand the phenibut issue. Its only for occasional use.

    Yeah elimate I-GH-1 at night.

    If your still activated, then its the ghenerate as well.I havent been taking it long enough to judge, but it can make me sleep or activated. It depends on when you take it think. I think at night, possibly because of gherlin release, it can make you hungry, and i have a hard time falling a asleep when i have stomach pains.

    I dont believe YOU NEED to take GH supps always pre-bed.
    Good times are right when u wake up, before and after a workout. The main thing is, your stomach should be empty and no carbs within 2-3 hours for maximum effect.
    I am like my morning and pre-post workout dosing scheme.

    Sometimes ill dose ghenerate 3hours before bed, you can try that as well. It works at night better supposedly, but if you cant sleep well, your worse off.

    Actually ive never taken ghenerate and then whent right to bed, it can make me hungry, and if im hungry i cant sleep. I think it might be the hunger that might cause someone to be activated.

    So you can take 3 hours before bed, then have zero carb meal before bed, like eggs,meat, or casien shake.
  12. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371117
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I guess am in the camp of it making me hyper. I have been on Ghenerate and IGH-1 the last 3 nights and the result is the same, little to no sleep. The reason I bought the combo in the first place was to feel like I had a well rested night, wake up refreshed and recharged which in turn leads to better moods, workouts, and job performance at work. Should I stop the night time dose and move it to earlier in the day? Also, I am unwilling to take any product with phenibut in it. To many bad experiences.
    A lot of people tend to have the hyperness if they dose their GH supps to high in the beginning. GH is something you have work yourself up on. Let it kick in then up the dose. See if that works.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  13. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    117838
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    35.41%

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Ok when will it be available to more retailler site ??? Canadian need some to !!! Come on !!!!
    Anybody from LG can comment ??
  14. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I wish I was doing a more high-rep routine that catered to it. I occasionally hit 10-14 reps in my exercises, but only for one set. Just after those sets I can feel the blood rushing. My next routine will be high-rep to really take advantage of this.
    What ive been doing recently is compound movement in the beggining, then high reps in the end. You get the benefits of both. Im liking it.
  15. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Anybody from LG can comment ??
    It's really up to the comapnies to pick thsi up from us We can only offer them the products, they need to obviously then buy it.
  16. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    117838
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    35.41%

    They are sleeping or what ! Wake te **** up !! Nutra planet ! Wake the **** up !!!
  17. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    117838
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    35.41%

    to late NP got mine from another site sorry !
  18. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    84324
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    85.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It's finally on Nutraplanet.
  19. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's finally on Nutraplanet.
    Awesome news! Now lets see some damn feedback
  20. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%

    does anyone having any new idea with doses.

    Also i got very interesting in the idea of stacking Muscle Meds Hexaghen which contains GHRP-2 with ghenerate which contain GHRP.

    Out of all the muscle meds products, this one seems like it claims what it does.(ive never bought anything from them)

    What do you guys think?
  21. New Member
    Hood Strong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Bump for any updates form the guys who have been using for around 3 months or so...
  22. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,407
    Rep Power
    1397216
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hood Strong View Post
    Bump for any updates form the guys who have been using for around 3 months or so...
    x2, very interested in long term use with this product.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  23. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15172
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    x2, very interested in long term use with this product.
    X3 havent heard much about this product lately. Anyone still using it ? Results from it ?

    Thanks
  24. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    count me in............

    W/PICS! Alpha-T2, ECA, Ghenerate, Xlean log

    so far, improved sleep and vivid dreams every night. im afraid im getting addicted to this already.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    444
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.73%

    Been using ghenerate for 5 days now. I have a question to anyone whos used this. Under my tounge is a bit sore but i have no visible sores in there. Was curious if anyone else has experienced this, or if this could be just a wierd coincidence?
  26. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9479
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just started GHenerate a couple days ago. So far rest has been better. Just got my i-gh-1 in the mail today. Hoping with sustained use it will help my shoulder. Will update
  27. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    444
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.73%

    False alarm it was just a coincidence sorness under my tounge is gone. I do have to say i sleep like a baby since ive been taking Ghenerate.
  28. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9479
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Just started GHenerate a couple days ago. So far rest has been better. Just got my i-gh-1 in the mail today. Hoping with sustained use it will help my shoulder. Will update

    Will probably have to switch to the 5/2 protocol in a couple months because i think i am a life time user of this.
  29. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9479
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Pump broke on my GHenerate bottle.

    Luckly i have a backup bottle.
  30. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,290
    Rep Power
    15980
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Is it ok to take ghenerate and 1gh1 stacked with something like Arimedex HD from BPI sports? I am currently on ghenerate, (the 1gh1 ran out), loving the sleep so far. I have been a two week rest from the gym so can't comment on how it has affected in the gym as yet. I start back Monday, so I would report back what i notice. But would really like some feedback on if it is ok to stack with the Arimedex HD.
  31. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Is it ok to take ghenerate and 1gh1 stacked with something like Arimedex HD from BPI sports? I am currently on ghenerate, (the 1gh1 ran out), loving the sleep so far. I have been a two week rest from the gym so can't comment on how it has affected in the gym as yet. I start back Monday, so I would report back what i notice. But would really like some feedback on if it is ok to stack with the Arimedex HD.
    i think its good imo. ghenerate is a very stack-able supplement. i would definitely do it.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  32. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,290
    Rep Power
    15980
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Kool I will order the Arimedex HD and some ghenerate and i-gh-1.
  33. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Kool I will order the Arimedex HD and some ghenerate and i-gh-1.
    if you have time, you should run a log. looks like a fun stack.

    you can use 1 cap of i-gh-1 per serving of ghenerate if you want to make it last. i think it blocks a counter hormone of hgh, forgot the specifics and details, but this is the case.

    taking a full serving of i-gh-1 will benefit you with even a greate hgh increase, just something for you to keep in mind.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  34. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,290
    Rep Power
    15980
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Huh???? Laymans terms please. What do you mean " i think it blocks a counter hormone of hgh, forgot the specifics and details, but this is the case.
    taking a full serving of i-gh-1 will benefit you with even a greate hgh increase, just something for you to keep in mind"
  35. New Member
    rara's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    86.8%

    I used 2 bottles and so did my training partner. In the end we both felt that the product did little to nothing for our bodies. The best gh releasers I have used (and still do) are GHB and if you cant get it Secretagoge one BY MHP. In fact with the latter after 2 or 3 days I can take 20 to 30 seconds off my mile time when running.It inreases cardiac output significantly. fat loss is noticable around week 6 to 8 but quite noticable. My 89 yearold father has been on it for years and gets up once per night instead of 5x to pee. he is also raking leaves in the yard, etc. when he first started he even got some hair color back.hope this helps.
  36. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Huh???? Laymans terms please. What do you mean " i think it blocks a counter hormone of hgh, forgot the specifics and details, but this is the case.
    taking a full serving of i-gh-1 will benefit you with even a greate hgh increase, just something for you to keep in mind"
    When used at full dose it is works in different pathways than GHenerate to increase GH production. At 1-2 pills depending on bodyweight it is a good inhibitor of somatostatin, which is a hormone secreted as you sleep that reduces GH release, this alongside GHenerate is a quite effective GH boosting combo.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  37. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,411
    Rep Power
    814191
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well I just used this for the first time today, so I doubt this has anything to do with my lifts but perhaps maxed out squats and increased my deadlift by 90 pounds... I had some encouragement from some giant guy though. Im so excited for the next few weeks Im dosing at 4-6 sprays and 1 IGH per time I take gHen so 2 a day. Im told this is you need for the stack of the two to be effective...?
  38. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Well I just used this for the first time today, so I doubt this has anything to do with my lifts but perhaps maxed out squats and increased my deadlift by 90 pounds... I had some encouragement from some giant guy though. Im so excited for the next few weeks Im dosing at 4-6 sprays and 1 IGH per time I take gHen so 2 a day. Im told this is you need for the stack of the two to be effective...?
    The two together make an awesome stack man. How you are dosing it is perfect
  39. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,411
    Rep Power
    814191
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the confirmation, im so excited to run this out, should get me a good two months for 37 bucks cant beat that.
  40. New Member
    2res4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    1.6%

    Hmm. I got some of this from a buddy about a year ago and threw it in the supp cabinet with all the other stuff I don't use. I guess it's time to give it a try. Will see how it compares to peptides. I'll take my first dose now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:15 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:07 PM
  4. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in