The official "I'm on GHenerate" thread

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Have been on Ghenerate with IGH1 and am using it on a cut. I will say that it is helping with DOMS reduction and keeps the appetite suppression from OEP under control so I can still eat what I need. To be honest, I am not getting any crazy pumps from this and I took it last night with a sample of Anadraulic State... not my cup of tea (the AS that is, way too cracked out). I will say that I am sleeping deeply and my strength, even after taking about 10 days off from lifting, is mostly back to where it was. It is too early to tell if there are positive leaning out effects from Ghenerate but I am hoping there are. As for acne, a small increase and I do notice a bit more oily skin, especially after dosing. How long before your workouts are you guys taking this? I am dosing about 30 minutes before and at least an hour after my pwo carbs.
    I'm dosing my GHenerate 5min pre workout, seems to be working really well for me pump wise that way.

2. GHenerate is definately hands down the best GH supplement ive used thus far. Im not getting these wild n crazy dreams really, but i wake up and im very well rested, hunger and libido are crazy and getting leaner. Im really excited to see what it does at the 3+ month mark as well, should only get better! Definately an amazing product Eric.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Josh I agree bro, I've had a few, but i don't think it was the GHenerate, but i will say one thing, the pumps are ridiculous, and the sleep is insane! When I first started dosing it, i would fall asleep around 10-10:30pm, I would wake up a few hours later which is strange, but the strangest thing was it felt like i slept for about 8-9 hours...I would literally hate waking up around 0500hrs. Now I get right up, and words cant explain how I feel, something i haven't felt before.., Ghenerate is hands down a truly remarkable product!, and I'm with josh about seeing the prolong effects of this stuff..

4. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'm dosing my GHenerate 5min pre workout, seems to be working really well for me pump wise that way.
    I will hit up the real close to workout dosing tomorrow and see how that compares in regards to pump/muscle fullness. Hard for me to get a crazy pump doing HST since it is only two sets per exercise BUT I have before so we shall see how it and Jack3d work tomorrow.

5. How does ghenerate go with tolerance issues? Im about half way through my bottle and notice the effects dwindling. should I take like 2 days break? I have been doing 4 sprays before bed, 4 sprays when I wake up during the night. and 4-6 sprays if I am going to have a fasted work out. Otherwise ill do 6 pre bed, and 4 when I wake up during the night.

Also got some bulk 1 - c can I throw this into the mix?

Recovery has been great, and still going good. Im just starting to feel GHenerate less. will be running this long term (got multiple bottles)

Thanks!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    How does ghenerate go with tolerance issues? Im about half way through my bottle and notice the effects dwindling. should I take like 2 days break? I have been doing 4 sprays before bed, 4 sprays when I wake up during the night. and 4-6 sprays if I am going to have a fasted work out. Otherwise ill do 6 pre bed, and 4 when I wake up during the night.

Also got some bulk 1 - c can I throw this into the mix?

Recovery has been great, and still going good. Im just starting to feel GHenerate less. will be running this long term (got multiple bottles)

Thanks!
    You should be using the 1-C in conjunction with the GHenerate. Using them together aids in preventing your system from building a tolerance to the GHenerate. - Use a 5 on / 2 off protocol for best results.

7. My pumps have been comming more and more, in my last biceps workout the pumps were olmost to much.
    I am dosing it about 7 pumps pre workout and 7 pumps pre bed.
    Same tímes on non training days

8. Fresh Update:

So I've been using GHenerate pre-workout in a fasted state along with my other supps, including Anadraulic State. I decided to cut the AS today to see if it changed anything...pumps were MONSTROUS today. I was walking around like a gorilla; getting comments from everyone about how jacked I was looking. So, I can conclude that it's better to take GHenerate without the AS (due to AS's CHO content); however, I coupled it with E-911, and will add in Anadraulic Pump when I get a chance. That should make for a sick pump-stack. It's probably good I take a little break from AS anyways. I've been on it for a while now. Best pre-workout drink I've ever used hands down.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Fresh Update:

So I've been using GHenerate pre-workout in a fasted state along with my other supps, including Anadraulic State. I decided to cut the AS today to see if it changed anything...pumps were MONSTROUS today. I was walking around like a gorilla; getting comments from everyone about how jacked I was looking. So, I can conclude that it's better to take GHenerate without the AS (due to AS's CHO content); however, I coupled it with E-911, and will add in Anadraulic Pump when I get a chance. That should make for a sick pump-stack. It's probably good I take a little break from AS anyways. I've been on it for a while now. Best pre-workout drink I've ever used hands down.
    Good observation man

10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Josh I agree bro, I've had a few, but i don't think it was the GHenerate, but i will say one thing, the pumps are ridiculous, and the sleep is insane! When I first started dosing it, i would fall asleep around 10-10:30pm, I would wake up a few hours later which is strange, but the strangest thing was it felt like i slept for about 8-9 hours...I would literally hate waking up around 0500hrs. Now I get right up, and words cant explain how I feel, something i haven't felt before.., Ghenerate is hands down a truly remarkable product!, and I'm with josh about seeing the prolong effects of this stuff..
    That's is exactly my experience: great sleep and easy to waken. After prolonged use the pumps were pretty intense too.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

11. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    That's is exactly my experience: great sleep and easy to waken. After prolonged use the pumps were pretty intense too.
    Love the GHenerate pumps!

12. I just took Ghenerate and I-GH-1 for the first time last night at about 11 pm. It is now 5 am and I have yet to fall asleep. For the guys that are getting sleep benefits, did this help out right away or did it take a few days before you noticed anything. For the record I did 4 pumps and then took 2 I-GH-1s.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I just took Ghenerate and I-GH-1 for the first time last night at about 11 pm. It is now 5 am and I have yet to fall asleep. For the guys that are getting sleep benefits, did this help out right away or did it take a few days before you noticed anything. For the record I did 4 pumps and then took 2 I-GH-1s.
    Its not going to help you fall alseep, only improve quality of sleep, if taken in the proper fashion. If you want something to help you sleep, stack the ghenerate with Somnidren-GH by MST or Comatose by ALRI. Both good. both have different benefits.

14. Time for me to chime in, I have been taking it for a month now settled into 8 and 6 5 days a week as a staple. I get better sleep and believe I am experiencing some pretty great recovery but this is part of my swole stack so it's hard to say how much Ghenerate contributes. Normally wouldn't do this when judging a product but I'm in contest prep, no stone goes unturned.

Their will be oportunities to judge long term effects like skin quality and fat loss as I continue to use it. That will become more than obvious very soon as I lean out. So far so good seems to be less loose skin.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    Its not going to help you fall alseep, only improve quality of sleep, if taken in the proper fashion. If you want something to help you sleep, stack the ghenerate with Somnidren-GH by MST or Comatose by ALRI. Both good. both have different benefits.
    Okay, so when you actually fall asleep it helps sleep quality. So what is the proper fashion? I read up on dosing and as far as I can tell doing what I did, 4 pumps and a couple of I-GH-1 capsules on an empty stomach, is okay. Thoughts?

16. Ok when will it be available to more retailler site ??? Canadian need some to !!! Come on !!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    Okay, so when you actually fall asleep it helps sleep quality. So what is the proper fashion? I read up on dosing and as far as I can tell doing what I did, 4 pumps and a couple of I-GH-1 capsules on an empty stomach, is okay. Thoughts?
    yeah thats fine, a couple of I-GH-1 is good, i dont like to take too much, L-dopa can make certain people hyper, hyper enough to cause some sleep disturbances. And yeah Ghenerate wont exactly knock you out, it will help with sleep quality. However, i think in some users it can make you a little hyper or a little sleep. I have been taking it, and have experience both. Overall though, actually since my last post, i think it does make me a little sleepy overal, but this can diffrentiate from person to person.

If your having trouble, falling asleep id reccomend Somnidren-GH or comatose, best sleep aids otc currently available. Both will augment the effects of Ghenerate. IGH-1 also augments Ghererate, but id take IGH-1 on a empty stomach in the morning instead, with my morning dose of Ghen, since IGH-1 activates me.

I will also try melatonin mixed with ghererate at night at some point. Should theoretically work very well. See with oral melatonin, it can take over 4 hours to work. Your body starts producing melatonin in the evening, so if your takin oral melatonin you need to take it a while before actually planned sleep time.
    Ive tried sublingaul melatonin before, and definately works better than oral. Adding some powdered melatonin to ghenerate, should work very well. There are other ideas of mine as well, maybe shared at a later date.

18. Been on for the past 4 or so months and it def gets better with time. Libido sky rocketed. Recovery is crazy fast. Sleep in deep and sound. Some people have mentioned pumps and fat loss but I'm on other things that do these things so I can't comment on that part
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

19. Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    yeah thats fine, a couple of I-GH-1 is good, i dont like to take too much, L-dopa can make certain people hyper, hyper enough to cause some sleep disturbances. And yeah Ghenerate wont exactly knock you out, it will help with sleep quality. However, i think in some users it can make you a little hyper or a little sleep. I have been taking it, and have experience both. Overall though, actually since my last post, i think it does make me a little sleepy overal, but this can diffrentiate from person to person.

If your having trouble, falling asleep id reccomend Somnidren-GH or comatose, best sleep aids otc currently available. Both will augment the effects of Ghenerate. IGH-1 also augments Ghererate, but id take IGH-1 on a empty stomach in the morning instead, with my morning dose of Ghen, since IGH-1 activates me.

I will also try melatonin mixed with ghererate at night at some point. Should theoretically work very well. See with oral melatonin, it can take over 4 hours to work. Your body starts producing melatonin in the evening, so if your takin oral melatonin you need to take it a while before actually planned sleep time.
    Ive tried sublingaul melatonin before, and definately works better than oral. Adding some powdered melatonin to ghenerate, should work very well. There are other ideas of mine as well, maybe shared at a later date.
    I guess am in the camp of it making me hyper. I have been on Ghenerate and IGH-1 the last 3 nights and the result is the same, little to no sleep. The reason I bought the combo in the first place was to feel like I had a well rested night, wake up refreshed and recharged which in turn leads to better moods, workouts, and job performance at work. Should I stop the night time dose and move it to earlier in the day? Also, I am unwilling to take any product with phenibut in it. To many bad experiences.

20. or... should I just eliminate the I-GH-1 at night and stick with the Ghenerate?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    or... should I just eliminate the I-GH-1 at night and stick with the Ghenerate?
    yeah i understand the phenibut issue. Its only for occasional use.

Yeah elimate I-GH-1 at night.

If your still activated, then its the ghenerate as well.I havent been taking it long enough to judge, but it can make me sleep or activated. It depends on when you take it think. I think at night, possibly because of gherlin release, it can make you hungry, and i have a hard time falling a asleep when i have stomach pains.

I dont believe YOU NEED to take GH supps always pre-bed.
    Good times are right when u wake up, before and after a workout. The main thing is, your stomach should be empty and no carbs within 2-3 hours for maximum effect.
    I am like my morning and pre-post workout dosing scheme.

Sometimes ill dose ghenerate 3hours before bed, you can try that as well. It works at night better supposedly, but if you cant sleep well, your worse off.

Actually ive never taken ghenerate and then whent right to bed, it can make me hungry, and if im hungry i cant sleep. I think it might be the hunger that might cause someone to be activated.

So you can take 3 hours before bed, then have zero carb meal before bed, like eggs,meat, or casien shake.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I guess am in the camp of it making me hyper. I have been on Ghenerate and IGH-1 the last 3 nights and the result is the same, little to no sleep. The reason I bought the combo in the first place was to feel like I had a well rested night, wake up refreshed and recharged which in turn leads to better moods, workouts, and job performance at work. Should I stop the night time dose and move it to earlier in the day? Also, I am unwilling to take any product with phenibut in it. To many bad experiences.
    A lot of people tend to have the hyperness if they dose their GH supps to high in the beginning. GH is something you have work yourself up on. Let it kick in then up the dose. See if that works.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  23. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Ok when will it be available to more retailler site ??? Canadian need some to !!! Come on !!!!
    Anybody from LG can comment ??

24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I wish I was doing a more high-rep routine that catered to it. I occasionally hit 10-14 reps in my exercises, but only for one set. Just after those sets I can feel the blood rushing. My next routine will be high-rep to really take advantage of this.
    What ive been doing recently is compound movement in the beggining, then high reps in the end. You get the benefits of both. Im liking it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Anybody from LG can comment ??
    It's really up to the comapnies to pick thsi up from us We can only offer them the products, they need to obviously then buy it.

26. They are sleeping or what ! Wake te **** up !! Nutra planet ! Wake the **** up !!!

27. to late NP got mine from another site sorry !

28. It's finally on Nutraplanet.

29. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's finally on Nutraplanet.
    Awesome news! Now lets see some damn feedback

30. does anyone having any new idea with doses.

Also i got very interesting in the idea of stacking Muscle Meds Hexaghen which contains GHRP-2 with ghenerate which contain GHRP.

Out of all the muscle meds products, this one seems like it claims what it does.(ive never bought anything from them)

What do you guys think?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:47 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 06:07 PM
  4. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68