T911?

AML

Awards
I noticed that the Androsterone in T911 was replaced by 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One. Is this new ingredient also a 5a reduced androgen like Androsterone or is it even an androgen at all? If not an androgen what is it? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Threw my 2 bottles in the garbage. That's how good it was!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that the Androsterone in T911 was replaced by 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One. Is this new ingredient also a 5a reduced androgen like Androsterone or is it even an androgen at all? If not an androgen what is it? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
It is a phyto AI. I have found it to be very effective, to the point that I was having signs of too low of E.

Threw my 2 bottles in the garbage. That's how good it was!
I am sorry you did not like the product, many find the new version stronger and like it better. Never throw away something, we can always work something out. We want all our customers to be satisfied. If you ever have a problem drop me a line.

AML

Awards
It is a phyto AI. I have found it to be very effective, to the point that I was having signs of too low of E.
I realize that it is an AI but would like to know if it like Androsterone is also an androgen? Thanks