Pre-workout stims while on Ghenerate?

fst89lx

Awards
I am going to start using Ghenerate on Monday, but I like to use a pre-workout drink when I lift. Is there anything in pre-workout drinks like anadraulic state, white flood, smash, ragnorock, etc. that will hinder the effects of Ghenerate?

Thank you!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Excessive carbs and fat will blunt GH response. I would take the Ghenerate about 30-60mins preworkout and then take my pre drink right before.

Other option is wait till after workout, dose Ghenerate, wait about 15-30mins and take your post workout drink. If you post drink contains carbs for am insulin spike this will help create more IGF-1 from the GH.

fst89lx

Awards
Here let me do this. Pretty much every day I lift goes like this (I won't go through the whole day, just a couple hours pre & post)

2:00 PM 15min break @ work, usually 1/2 of a chicken breast (the breasts are pretty big to start w/ and 1/2 is about all I can shove down in the time allotted), 1 whole wheat bagel, 1 scoop of protein & 1 scoop of kwik carb in water.

3:30 PM out of work, take pre-workout drink (white flood currently), & afternoon pills (fish oil, multi, cissus, MFX & HDx2)

3:45 PM or so begin workout

4:45-5:00 PM end workout drink 5gms leucine, 5gms creatine mono immediatly

~15mins after workout when I get home 2 scoops protein, 60gms dextrose in water.

If I take Ghenerate Could I still take Ghenerate 30-60 before my workout or will I have too many carbs in my system? Also since my pre-workout drink has no cals/carbs could I just dose the Ghenerate w/ it??

Or would the after workout option be better?

Thanks man I appreciate the help!

fst89lx

Awards
Also how come the carbs I take post workout wouldn't blunt the response in the same way as they would if say I just ate a big carb meal and then dosed?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Here let me do this. Pretty much every day I lift goes like this (I won't go through the whole day, just a couple hours pre & post)

2:00 PM 15min break @ work, usually 1/2 of a chicken breast (the breasts are pretty big to start w/ and 1/2 is about all I can shove down in the time allotted), 1 whole wheat bagel, 1 scoop of protein & 1 scoop of kwik carb in water.

3:30 PM out of work, take pre-workout drink (white flood currently), & afternoon pills (fish oil, multi, cissus, MFX & HDx2)

3:45 PM or so begin workout

4:45-5:00 PM end workout drink 5gms leucine, 5gms creatine mono immediatly

~15mins after workout when I get home 2 scoops protein, 60gms dextrose in water.

If I take Ghenerate Could I still take Ghenerate 30-60 before my workout or will I have too many carbs in my system? Also since my pre-workout drink has no cals/carbs could I just dose the Ghenerate w/ it??

Or would the after workout option be better?

Thanks man I appreciate the help!
Having the carbs from the pre meal COULD be an issue. I would say to be safe post workout would be best.

Also how come the carbs I take post workout wouldn't blunt the response in the same way as they would if say I just ate a big carb meal and then dosed?
After workout, dose ghenerate immediately after workout. 30 mins later take leucine, creatine, and your carbs. Then 15 mins later your whey.

The reasoning:
The Ghenerate will cause a spike in Gh. Once the body has spiked, better word being pulsed GH it does not matter what you do as the pulse has taken place. Taking in leucine and carbs will spike insulin. The combo together does it better than either alone. GH+insulin=IGF-1. Then wait 15 mins later for the whey this provides the aminos needed to take advantage of the hormonal environment.(IF you really want to make the hormonal environment conducive to growth, and doing what I outlined above will work just this would work even better, add in something like M1D or T-911 so you have an elevated level of test as a backdrop)

They all work together, make them work for you!

fst89lx

Awards
Thanks man, I'll do it like you suggested. Two more questions:
1. would I be dosing too close together if I did 1 serving post workout (again ~5:00PM) and then a serving before bed at ~10:00PM
2. You say excessive carbs/fat will blunt GH response. I like to eat 1 cup of lowfat cottage cheese before I go to bed, according to the label that will give me 6gms of sugar, and 4 grams of fat. is that "excessive" Should I eat this like 45mins or so before bed/Ghenerate?

Thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Having the carbs from the pre meal COULD be an issue. I would say to be safe post workout would be best.

After workout, dose ghenerate immediately after workout. 30 mins later take leucine, creatine, and your carbs. Then 15 mins later your whey.

The reasoning:
The Ghenerate will cause a spike in Gh. Once the body has spiked, better word being pulsed GH it does not matter what you do as the pulse has taken place. Taking in leucine and carbs will spike insulin. The combo together does it better than either alone. GH+insulin=IGF-1. Then wait 15 mins later for the whey this provides the aminos needed to take advantage of the hormonal environment.(IF you really want to make the hormonal environment conducive to growth, and doing what I outlined above will work just this would work even better, add in something like M1D or T-911 so you have an elevated level of test as a backdrop)

add some SLIN to that and man now your cookin.

zb126

Awards
  • Established

The reasoning:

hmm so you would suggest taking it post workout if you took in carbs within an hour or so preworkout?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I'll do it like you suggested. Two more questions:
1. would I be dosing too close together if I did 1 serving post workout (again ~5:00PM) and then a serving before bed at ~10:00PM
2. You say excessive carbs/fat will blunt GH response. I like to eat 1 cup of lowfat cottage cheese before I go to bed, according to the label that will give me 6gms of sugar, and 4 grams of fat. is that "excessive" Should I eat this like 45mins or so before bed/Ghenerate?

Thanks!
Dose the Ghenerate then half hour later eat and go to bed. Once the pulse has taken place you can eat.

hmm so you would suggest taking it post workout if you took in carbs within an hour or so preworkout?
Yes.