t911/formadrol = Very nice stack

protempsfish

Awards
I just wanted to say that I was very impressed with a run I just did. I took one tab T911 in the am and one formadrol in the pm. Test and gains went up noticably. No backne or anything but I did experience an increase in oily hair and the feeling of power when lifting was amazing. Oily hair was kind of strange. :ugh: Ran it for a month and I just purchased more t911 and formadrol. Cant wait to do another run in a months' time. Thanks LG, good work. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that stack too! - I've did 2 Form @ night, 1 in the morning, and 1 tab T911 pre-workout.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome reports! did you run both the updated formulas? Never heard of oily hair..

protempsfish

Awards
I believe they were both the old formulas. Ill have to check the bottles to see but the T911 was definitely the old one. I read somewhere the difference between new and old is a stronger AI in the new one? How do we know what version we are using? I couldnt order from NP so I ordered of Amazon and I am not sure if they have the updated formula.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I believe they were both the old formulas. Ill have to check the bottles to see but the T911 was definitely the old one. I read somewhere the difference between new and old is a stronger AI in the new one? How do we know what version we are using? I couldnt order from NP so I ordered of Amazon and I am not sure if they have the updated formula.
If the label reads 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one as the first ingredient in the blend then you have the new one.