Trifecta with 911

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Bought this up just recently. How should this be stacked !?

How should I approach adding the t911?

Thanks bigcats..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you have M1D, MMV3, Formadrol AND T911? Or is the T911 in place of the Formadrol?

M1D I dose 3am/3pm
MMV2 I dosed 1am/2pre/1 post

If you have both Form and T911 then I would save the T911 and use Formadrol for the PCT after M1D and MMV3. Either one would do you right but the T911 is awesome on its own so I would save it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So you have M1D, MMV3, Formadrol AND T911? Or is the T911 in place of the Formadrol?

M1D I dose 3am/3pm
MMV2 I dosed 1am/2pre/1 post

If you have both Form and T911 then I would save the T911 and use form for the PCT after M1D and MMV3. Either one would do you right but the T911 is awesome on its own so I would save it.
I agree w/ this post. Id use it during the PCT, I think if you stacked it with M1d and mmv, the effects would be masked.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Sweet fellaz, exactly what I needed...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again, I would use Formadrol for PCT. It is sufficient.

Save the T911 for another time, run it solo or stacked with AS.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
How about T911 right after the Trifecta runs out? Looks like this might work?

M1D and MM for 4 weeks, PCT with Forma and then run t911 right after for 4 wks?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about T911 right after the Trifecta runs out? Looks like this might work?

M1D and MM for 4 weeks, PCT with Forma and then run t911 right after for 4 wks?
You can do this, and is your best option, Im so surprised LG is giving out T-911 with this stack!... But I would just give your body about 2 weeks just to recover, What I mean is, we push hard while cycling stacks..T-911 is outrageous!, you want to be at your best, and nothing short of it IMO..

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yo fellaz, another question. I wanna run something now. Could I run the T911 now solo? Any pct for this particular product?

I wanna save the Trifecta for the new year. I want to decrease carbs after the new year and use the stack then.

Thanks!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Yo fellaz, another question. I wanna run something now. Could I run the T911 now solo? Any pct for this particular product?

I wanna save the Trifecta for the new year. I want to decrease carbs after the new year and use the stack then.

Thanks!
No PCT needed for T-911. You ABSOLUTELY CAN run it solo. It is a great standalone and you will not be disappointed.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
How quickly does the t911 take to kick in?!?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How quickly does the t911 take to kick in?!?
I'll be honest every user is different, and how you dose it..Just remember to dose it pre work out. usually toward's the end of the first week, but for some its around 4-5 days.. if your a really fast responder it'll be sooner

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
So Im 1 week in running T911 alone and Holy Hell, libido has gone up tremendously..

Small triggers turn into fantasy, LMFAO. NICEE!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So Im 1 week in running T911 alone and Holy Hell, libido has gone up tremendously..

Small triggers turn into fantasy, LMFAO. NICEE!
haha nice man! Hope you have a willing woman near by!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Fellaz, How long can I run this? The bottle is almost gone, Im thinking about pickin up another to get into January before I run the Trifecta.

What do yall think?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fellaz, How long can I run this? The bottle is almost gone, Im thinking about pickin up another to get into January before I run the Trifecta.

What do yall think?
I would run it no more then 6 weeks, that will give you a break prior to the Tri-fecta stack if you still plan on running it..