Methyl 1-D and T911 stack

grims2004

Awards
I need to know is this a ok stack and if so how would i dose it or just go by the bottles instructions. Yes im a newb at this.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I would run the M1D first and then once the bottle is out run the T-911 as a PCT. This would be a great cycle. Make sure to increase protein intake and train like a beast to make the most of your cycle!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the M1D first and then once the bottle is out run the T-911 as a PCT. This would be a great cycle. Make sure to increase protein intake and train like a beast to make the most of your cycle!
exactly! M1D is one of my favorites, it produces great gains while nedding a mild PCT. If you want to really kick some *ss then get the Anadrailic State into the mix and you are set.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
you'll love the T-911 as pct. It is imo the most potent test booster/anti-e on the market.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Agreed man! Damn solid product, one of the best.
T-911 really is the only AI on the market that has caused me to get the dry joints people talk about with pharma AI's. This is a testament to the potency of this product!

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
T-911 really is the only AI on the market that has caused me to get the dry joints people talk about with pharma AI's. This is a testament to the potency of this product!
no kiddin. my knees and shoulders are feeling like they did when i used havoc. ive increased my fish oil intake and just waiting for LG's Ultimate Joint Repair.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never dried out while on T-911, but then again, my intake for fish oils is around 1-2g daily..I do experience acne sometimes...which tell you the test is a boosting:), i agree with the joint supplement should be any problem is folks have this issue

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I never dried out while on T-911, but then again, my intake for fish oils is around 1-2g daily..I do experience acne sometimes...which tell you the test is a boosting:), i agree with the joint supplement should be any problem is folks have this issue
Yeah fishoils really helps me :)

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
i didnt start "drying out" til i incresed T-911 to 3 per day.

J Jack3d

Awards

Im 18, am i too young to run this?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
M1D - yes (you are too young), t-911 - questionable. You don't REALLY need it. Your 18 and your test is probably through the roof if you are in any kind of decent shape. Creatine, protien, BCAA's and omega's should be all you really need. Pre-workouts for NO and energy if you want.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
certainly use them in succession rather than simultaneously

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, at 18 if you eat and train like crazy creatine, protein, and bcaa's should get you some good gains.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to know is this a ok stack and if so how would i dose it or just go by the bottles instructions. Yes im a newb at this.
dose m1d according to the bottle after that bottle runs out start with t911

u should recover fine with t911 since m1d isn't all that harsh on testies:redeemerwhore:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dose m1d according to the bottle after that bottle runs out start with t911

u should recover fine with t911 since m1d isn't all that harsh on testies:redeemerwhore:
Yup^^ Dose that Bad boy with your meals, spread it out threw the day and you'll be set, then get ready for T-911 Action:D

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
The best way is to do the 'Trifecta Stack' with T-911 during the cycle.

This cycle is something that should not be tested with until you are at least 25 or so. @ 18 - 21 your body is producing enough, this is the time to hit the weights hard and supplement with protein and creatine. Anything more and you have a good chance of destroying your body! Not to mention libido.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best way is to do the 'Trifecta Stack' with T-911 during the cycle.

This cycle is something that should not be tested with until you are at least 25 or so. @ 18 - 21 your body is producing enough, this is the time to hit the weights hard and supplement with protein and creatine. Anything more and you have a good chance of destroying your body! Not to mention libido.
T911 is for PCT, that's why it is included in the stack. It has all bases covered. M1D and MMV3 can be slightly suppressive so you need to follow up with a test boost and anti-e.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
T911 is for PCT, that's why it is included in the stack. It has all bases covered. M1D and MMV3 can be slightly suppressive so you need to follow up with a test boost and anti-e.
Using with the Trifecta will give an extra boost. Although it seems as if their are so many different 'Trifecta' versions available. I did the trifecta back in Nov. and did not have the MMV3 version with mine, which may be more potent?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
how may pounds can one really gain off that 1 bottle of M1D?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how may pounds can one really gain off that 1 bottle of M1D?
it comes down to diet bro.., not matter what supplement you take that is the decieding factor..., if diet is in check!, an easy 5-6 pounds i would say..if not more..there hase been logs on here where M1-D,+ MM = produced over a 13lb gain;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, would 4 formadrol and 3 t-911 be too much? I don't know.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, would 4 formadrol and 3 t-911 be too much? I don't know.
Formadrol solo has always been sufficient for me, but I do know folks who have stacked both.

Perhaps you could lower the Formadrol to 3 caps.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1D isnt harsh on your testes because its DHEA... The only reason you need a "PCT" from it is because it includes an AI, which are particularly effective either to gain mass...

Im not trying to be a **** to our wonderful board sponsors, but this isnt a steroid :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no kiddin. my knees and shoulders are feeling like they did when i used havoc. ive increased my fish oil intake and just waiting for LG's Ultimate Joint Repair.
I hear that, Havoc has my elbows feeling brittle in 4 days time. I threw in M1D, cissus and fish/krill oil to counteract it.

I now stack M1D with every dry compound to alleviate sides and give a few extra pounds of lbm.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
personally i thought M1D from LG was horrible. I feel better on the formadrol and t911 follow up. No strength gains and different from my typical 8 weeks.

Philipk

Awards
Just a quick question on the M1D - What are the gelatin capsules made of? Bovine, porcine, fish or vegetable?

Marc403

Marc403

Awards
question... i was looking into this stack but i am currently taking ghrp-6. would these be ok to take together?

Shredzz

Awards
Agreed, at 18 if you eat and train like crazy creatine, protein, and bcaa's should get you some good gains.
It should do but good gains become slow gains and then people want/need these products because they get impatient and want to get massive in as little time as possible

Biggkarim what were your havoc results like?

Jay Keezy

Jay Keezy

Awards
i have m 1d t911 and formadrol. i was going to run m 1d and t911 together then formadrol as a pct not sure if this would be good idea or not though. i dont want to run formadrol and t911 at the same time they do basically the same thing

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have m 1d t911 and formadrol. i was going to run m 1d and t911 together then formadrol as a pct not sure if this would be good idea or not though. i dont want to run formadrol and t911 at the same time they do basically the same thing
I think that'd be worth a go :popcorn: