Methyl 1-D and T911 stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    no kiddin. my knees and shoulders are feeling like they did when i used havoc. ive increased my fish oil intake and just waiting for LG's Ultimate Joint Repair.
    I hear that, Havoc has my elbows feeling brittle in 4 days time. I threw in M1D, cissus and fish/krill oil to counteract it.

I now stack M1D with every dry compound to alleviate sides and give a few extra pounds of lbm.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. personally i thought M1D from LG was horrible. I feel better on the formadrol and t911 follow up. No strength gains and different from my typical 8 weeks.
    •   

3. Just a quick question on the M1D - What are the gelatin capsules made of? Bovine, porcine, fish or vegetable?

4. question... i was looking into this stack but i am currently taking ghrp-6. would these be ok to take together?

5. Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Agreed, at 18 if you eat and train like crazy creatine, protein, and bcaa's should get you some good gains.
    It should do but good gains become slow gains and then people want/need these products because they get impatient and want to get massive in as little time as possible

Quote Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    no kiddin. my knees and shoulders are feeling like they did when i used havoc. ive increased my fish oil intake and just waiting for LG's Ultimate Joint Repair.
    Biggkarim what were your havoc results like?
    •   

6. i have m 1d t911 and formadrol. i was going to run m 1d and t911 together then formadrol as a pct not sure if this would be good idea or not though. i dont want to run formadrol and t911 at the same time they do basically the same thing

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Keezy View Post
    i have m 1d t911 and formadrol. i was going to run m 1d and t911 together then formadrol as a pct not sure if this would be good idea or not though. i dont want to run formadrol and t911 at the same time they do basically the same thing
    I think that'd be worth a go
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl 1-D And Decavol RD stack
    By Beachbody90 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 01:20 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 04:58 PM
  3. Methyl Masterdrol v2 and 3-ad stacked hmmmm Possible
    By Outside Backer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19