IGH1 new bottle less caps?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im hoping a rep can chime in i just got a bottle of igh1 from ur site and it only has 90 caps and its purple . the bottle i got before was 100 caps and they were blue...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im hoping a rep can chime in i just got a bottle of igh1 from ur site and it only has 90 caps and its purple . the bottle i got before was 100 caps and they were blue...
did you count the caps? they are 100ct bottles, unless they changed..I will find something our for you...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yea i counted them out because i have a 30 day pill holder and i fill it with whatever im gonna use that month and it was only 90 pills

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could be that they had a bottle that was off a few, it happens from time to time. They should all be 100 count.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I got 94 and have no problem with it.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i didnt mean to come off like i was pissed or something

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
oh i was refering to machine heads post. but yeah Id just like to say thanks to everyone at lg very good customer service already taken care of it. u guys are some good reps and ur fortunate to be a part of a company that i think is going to be on top again very soon if not already

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i was refering to machine heads post. but yeah Id just like to say thanks to everyone at lg very good customer service already taken care of it. u guys are some good reps and ur fortunate to be a part of a company that i think is going to be on top again very soon if not already
Anytime bro..glad your taken care of:thumbsup: