GHenerate question

  1. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1864
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    GHenerate question


    I had a couple of questions about GHenerate


    1) How long before taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

    2) How long after taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

    3) Is there anything in GHenerate likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

    Mr.50

  2. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I had a couple of questions about GHenerate


    1) How long before taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

    2) How long after taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

    3) Is there anything in GHenerate likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

    Mr.50
    1)I would say 60-90min.
    2)60-90min again.
    3)I would guess no, but might leave this to the boss man
  3. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    84324
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    85.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Gatorade would be fine. It's possible about the Blood Sugar, never heard that one, but anything is possible.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.12%

    I will be using some perfect carb with BC+EAA about 45min post administration of Generate, this will allow for some insulin spike. GH+insulin=IGF-1!!!!

    Gatorade would work as well.


  5. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1864
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I will be using some perfect carb with BC+EAA about 45min post administration of Generate, this will allow for some insulin spike. GH+insulin=IGF-1!!!!

    Gatorade would work as well.


    Thanks guys....I detailed it over in the HGHup thread....but I did something bad and stacked the GHenerate and HGHup prior to workout. I did eat a complex carb and protein small meal 2 hours before working out so I doubt it was the food or lack thereof. I though it could be from stacking both GH boosters but there is nothing in either product that seems to lower blood sugar.....probably wasn't a good idea to stack them (intuitively) but on paper there did not seem to be any contraindications.

    Mr.50
  6. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    how about stims are they ok to take with ghenerate?
    if so i would guess i should not use any flavored preworkout drinks as they might negate the gh effects. but im guessing energy pills would be ok?
    also whats the best way to use ghenerate and igh1 together? 6spray pre2-3caps preworkout 6sprays before bed 2-3caps before bed is there a stacking guide thanks sorry for all the questions
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    found the answer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Urban Monk
    1. When using the 5on/2off methodology w/ Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should go along w/ it?

    2. On the 2 nights off of Ghenerate a week, should we also cease I-GH-1 use?

    3. When doing the 2 week "PCT" from Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should we bump up to?

    4. Why is there a disparity in how many caps to take while on Ghenerate as opposed to when OFF Ghenerate? Don't they work through separate pathways?


    1) 2 per evening should be fine

    2) No

    3) 2 per evening is still fine

    4) They do work through different pathways it's just not probably going to do as much to take extra while on GHenerate, since boosting GH can only be so high.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  8. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    found the answer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Urban Monk
    1. When using the 5on/2off methodology w/ Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should go along w/ it?

    2. On the 2 nights off of Ghenerate a week, should we also cease I-GH-1 use?

    3. When doing the 2 week "PCT" from Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should we bump up to?

    4. Why is there a disparity in how many caps to take while on Ghenerate as opposed to when OFF Ghenerate? Don't they work through separate pathways?


    1) 2 per evening should be fine

    2) No

    3) 2 per evening is still fine

    4) They do work through different pathways it's just not probably going to do as much to take extra while on GHenerate, since boosting GH can only be so high.
    good investigating
  9. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    haha thanks love the search button. thought of different question for ya though if you dont mind im seei some people say to take ghenerate 5on 2off i was under the impression this should be taken every day?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  10. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    haha thanks love the search button. thought of different question for ya though if you dont mind im seei some people say to take ghenerate 5on 2off i was under the impression this should be taken every day?
    Ithink those odd people are finding time off is helping enhance the product during the on days.
  11. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ok thanks Craig do you or Lg have any recommendations on which option is better.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  12. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    ok thanks Craig do you or Lg have any recommendations on which option is better.
    hmmm I'd need Eric to answer that. Some people have success with one way, others with the other. Tough to tell
  13. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    ok thanks Craig do you or Lg have any recommendations on which option is better.
    IMO long term ex. 6-12 months, I would use the 5on2off

    Going to run one bottle then I see no reason you could not use everyday.

    Going to use one bottle and want it to last as long as possible then 5on2off.

    Like to not think about supps on the weekend, go out of town a lot, just dont feel like doing it all the time 5on2off.

    I think by now you get the point.


  14. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    17832
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    does the use of listerine or any mouth wash affect absorption? what about brushing teeth? should it be done before/after?

    Thank you.
  15. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    IMO long term ex. 6-12 months, I would use the 5on2off

    Going to run one bottle then I see no reason you could not use everyday.

    Going to use one bottle and want it to last as long as possible then 5on2off.

    Like to not think about supps on the weekend, go out of town a lot, just dont feel like doing it all the time 5on2off.

    I think by now you get the point.
    If you're using GHenerate alone, 5 on / 2 off is a good protocol, but GHenerate is really meant to be used in conjunction with I-GH-1 for not only prolonged effects, but it's ability to aid in resisting tolerance to the GHenerate. I'm currently using GHenerate at 5 sprays, 2x/day, and I-GH-1 at 2 caps in the morning, and 3 caps at night during the week only. I take weekends off of I-GH-1, but stay on GHenerate every day. Effects just keep getting better.
  16. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    If you're using GHenerate alone, 5 on / 2 off is a good protocol, but GHenerate is really meant to be used in conjunction with I-GH-1 for not only prolonged effects, but it's ability to aid in resisting tolerance to the GHenerate. I'm currently using GHenerate at 5 sprays, 2x/day, and I-GH-1 at 2 caps in the morning, and 3 caps at night during the week only. I take weekends off of I-GH-1, but stay on GHenerate every day. Effects just keep getting better.
    thanks IC that makes sense.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    If you're using GHenerate alone, 5 on / 2 off is a good protocol, but GHenerate is really meant to be used in conjunction with I-GH-1 for not only prolonged effects, but it's ability to aid in resisting tolerance to the GHenerate. I'm currently using GHenerate at 5 sprays, 2x/day, and I-GH-1 at 2 caps in the morning, and 3 caps at night during the week only. I take weekends off of I-GH-1, but stay on GHenerate every day. Effects just keep getting better.
    Why do you take the weekend off from I-GH-1 ?,and why do you use GHenerate everyday ?
  18. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Why do you take the weekend off from I-GH-1 ?,and why do you use GHenerate everyday ?
    I take the weekend off to avoid tolerance to the l-dopa. GHenerate is to be used on a daily basis for best effects.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ghenerate question
    By zack76 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:47 PM
  2. ghenerate and i-gh-1 quick question
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:43 PM
  3. Ghenerate Cycling Question
    By rambo679 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 04:35 PM
  4. Ghenerate Bottle Question
    By Psychabinol in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  5. question about GHenerate
    By fanzdslpwr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in