GHenerate question

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a couple of questions about GHenerate

1) How long before taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

2) How long after taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

3) Is there anything in GHenerate likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

Mr.50

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I had a couple of questions about GHenerate

1) How long before taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

2) How long after taking GHenerate is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

3) Is there anything in GHenerate likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

Mr.50
1)I would say 60-90min.
2)60-90min again.
3)I would guess no, but might leave this to the boss man :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gatorade would be fine. It's possible about the Blood Sugar, never heard that one, but anything is possible.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I will be using some perfect carb with BC+EAA about 45min post administration of Generate, this will allow for some insulin spike. GH+insulin=IGF-1!!!!

Gatorade would work as well.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be using some perfect carb with BC+EAA about 45min post administration of Generate, this will allow for some insulin spike. GH+insulin=IGF-1!!!!

Gatorade would work as well.

Thanks guys....I detailed it over in the HGHup thread....but I did something bad and stacked the GHenerate and HGHup prior to workout. I did eat a complex carb and protein small meal 2 hours before working out so I doubt it was the food or lack thereof. I though it could be from stacking both GH boosters but there is nothing in either product that seems to lower blood sugar.....probably wasn't a good idea to stack them (intuitively) but on paper there did not seem to be any contraindications.

Mr.50

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how about stims are they ok to take with ghenerate?
if so i would guess i should not use any flavored preworkout drinks as they might negate the gh effects. but im guessing energy pills would be ok?
also whats the best way to use ghenerate and igh1 together? 6spray pre2-3caps preworkout 6sprays before bed 2-3caps before bed is there a stacking guide thanks sorry for all the questions:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
found the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Monk
1. When using the 5on/2off methodology w/ Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should go along w/ it?

2. On the 2 nights off of Ghenerate a week, should we also cease I-GH-1 use?

3. When doing the 2 week "PCT" from Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should we bump up to?

4. Why is there a disparity in how many caps to take while on Ghenerate as opposed to when OFF Ghenerate? Don't they work through separate pathways?

1) 2 per evening should be fine

2) No

3) 2 per evening is still fine

4) They do work through different pathways it's just not probably going to do as much to take extra while on GHenerate, since boosting GH can only be so high.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
found the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Monk
1. When using the 5on/2off methodology w/ Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should go along w/ it?

2. On the 2 nights off of Ghenerate a week, should we also cease I-GH-1 use?

3. When doing the 2 week "PCT" from Ghenerate, how many caps of I-GH-1 should we bump up to?

4. Why is there a disparity in how many caps to take while on Ghenerate as opposed to when OFF Ghenerate? Don't they work through separate pathways?

1) 2 per evening should be fine

2) No

3) 2 per evening is still fine

4) They do work through different pathways it's just not probably going to do as much to take extra while on GHenerate, since boosting GH can only be so high.
good investigating :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha thanks love the search button. thought of different question for ya though if you dont mind:) im seei some people say to take ghenerate 5on 2off i was under the impression this should be taken every day?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks love the search button. thought of different question for ya though if you dont mind:) im seei some people say to take ghenerate 5on 2off i was under the impression this should be taken every day?
Ithink those odd people are finding time off is helping enhance the product during the on days. :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks Craig do you or Lg have any recommendations on which option is better.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks Craig do you or Lg have any recommendations on which option is better.
hmmm I'd need Eric to answer that. Some people have success with one way, others with the other. Tough to tell :)

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
IMO long term ex. 6-12 months, I would use the 5on2off

Going to run one bottle then I see no reason you could not use everyday.

Going to use one bottle and want it to last as long as possible then 5on2off.

Like to not think about supps on the weekend, go out of town a lot, just dont feel like doing it all the time 5on2off.

I think by now you get the point.:cheers:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
does the use of listerine or any mouth wash affect absorption? what about brushing teeth? should it be done before/after?

Thank you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO long term ex. 6-12 months, I would use the 5on2off

Going to run one bottle then I see no reason you could not use everyday.

Going to use one bottle and want it to last as long as possible then 5on2off.

Like to not think about supps on the weekend, go out of town a lot, just dont feel like doing it all the time 5on2off.

I think by now you get the point.:cheers:
If you're using GHenerate alone, 5 on / 2 off is a good protocol, but GHenerate is really meant to be used in conjunction with I-GH-1 for not only prolonged effects, but it's ability to aid in resisting tolerance to the GHenerate. I'm currently using GHenerate at 5 sprays, 2x/day, and I-GH-1 at 2 caps in the morning, and 3 caps at night during the week only. I take weekends off of I-GH-1, but stay on GHenerate every day. Effects just keep getting better.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're using GHenerate alone, 5 on / 2 off is a good protocol, but GHenerate is really meant to be used in conjunction with I-GH-1 for not only prolonged effects, but it's ability to aid in resisting tolerance to the GHenerate. I'm currently using GHenerate at 5 sprays, 2x/day, and I-GH-1 at 2 caps in the morning, and 3 caps at night during the week only. I take weekends off of I-GH-1, but stay on GHenerate every day. Effects just keep getting better.
thanks IC that makes sense.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Why do you take the weekend off from I-GH-1 ?,and why do you use GHenerate everyday ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you take the weekend off from I-GH-1 ?,and why do you use GHenerate everyday ?
I take the weekend off to avoid tolerance to the l-dopa. GHenerate is to be used on a daily basis for best effects.