• Established
I plan to get all 3

Dates??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHenerate is on presale on their site now.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SWEET. Thanks.

What about the others?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Join product should be here in no time, GH is basically ready to ship, not sure about the other one. Probably a little while. I haven't talked with Eric about it, so I don't know his plans for it yet.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Join product should be here in no time, GH is basically ready to ship, not sure about the other one. Probably a little while. I haven't talked with Eric about it, so I don't know his plans for it yet.
Testers for Natadrol will be on next week!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Im dying to try the ecdy stuff!

WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

:D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Im dying to try the ecdy stuff!

WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

:D
Soon enough. Just be happy that the craze actually got Eric to move this along. Remember he was actually leaning towards not releasing it. Let's just be thankful for that right now!

Keep up with the Ecdy thread; Eric has really been keeping us all up to speed on it. With how many new products LG has being released, everyone is very busy.

We're all excited for this stuff!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon enough. Just be happy that the craze actually got Eric to move this along. Remember he was actually leaning towards not releasing it. Let's just be thankful for that right now!

Keep up with the Ecdy thread; Eric has really been keeping us all up to speed on it. With how many new products LG has being released, everyone is very busy.

We're all excited for this stuff!
I think the reps are being sent to Sandals:D

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Seeing that the Joint product is getting a good review in the log I've been following. Can't wait to try it. My joints are taking a beating lately. Hope it pops up on NP soon, I've got a nice cart going and will be ordering in a few weeks.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seeing that the Joint product is getting a good review in the log I've been following. Can't wait to try it. My joints are taking a beating lately. Hope it pops up on NP soon, I've got a nice cart going and will be ordering in a few weeks.
Im another one who is anxiously awaiting the release of the joint product?

Mr.50

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im another one who is anxiously awaiting the release of the joint product?

Mr.50
X2

Is there any target release date yet for this joint product ?

Has there been a write up for it also

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say a few weeks if I remember correctly..;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speed things up over at LG will ya?!?!?!?

I want to try Natadrol, Ecdy, Anad Pump, and the Joint complex. These all have been getting solid reviews.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So its been a couple of weeks, any further status updates for release of the Joint or ecdy products ?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its been a couple of weeks, any further status updates for release of the Joint or ecdy products ?
looks like Natadrol and the others should Be ready for release in January..which is only a few weeks away:), not sure if the ECDY will be in there, need LG to chime in on that

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
looks like Natadrol and the others should Be ready for release in January..which is only a few weeks away:), not sure if the ECDY will be in there, need LG to chime in on that
Hell eyah, January LG takes over!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DANG IT - why the heck not :(
:lol: I was saying i wasnt sure if production would be done..very well could be..Im still waiting ot find out..you'll be the first to know my friend:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good deal i really liked my go with the joint product:bigok:

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be perfect if you could time their release & sale with NYEve2010, just a thought.....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Promise??? :bigok:

:lol: I was saying i wasnt sure if production would be done..very well could be..Im still waiting ot find out..you'll be the first to know my friend:)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any news / status update for the Ecdy product release date ?