3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok first off mods if this isnt ok, me postin a log here even though i dont have any LG supps im using currently ( will at a later date im sure ) then feel free to move it. But since im an LG rep, i wanted to keep it in my companies forum.

Anyways guys as most of yall, or atleast some of yall know i spent extra time at boot because i broke my foot, so 13 weeks turned into 22, and then spent another 4 weeks doing combat training, so in the last 7 months outside of pushups and pullups and crunches i really hadnt done crap, outside of on my 10 days of boot leave.

Ive been back in the gym now solid for goin on 3 weeks i think it is. 2 or 3 weeks, cant remember really. Either way im back to my usual gym time which im enjoyin, along with the PT we have here.

This wont be structured like crazy, ill just let everyone know what im taking what im working, how it went. How i look, feel, strength, fatloss, things like that. As far as diet goes i eat at the chowhall 3 times a day most days with a protein shake thrown in there and just bought some PB to go with the shake at night before i hit the rack.

Supplements im on right now are. Anabolic Pump, Neovar Recomped, Vit c, Vit e, Jacked pre workout, and some Lipo 6 black. This is all stuff i got at GNC ( i know i know ). I needed stuff to get me started before i knew how the shipping n stuff worked here. Needless to say i placed me an order from nutra the other day!

So far i have definately leaned up, filled out a bit, but i lost MAJOR size at boot. I was about 209 or so, got down to about 180-185 before boot, and after MCT for my flight physical i was listed at 171, havnt weighed this little in like 4 years, so needless to say my strength and ego have taken a huge hit!

Im gonna wrap this post up as its super long. Im hopin to get some of LG's stuff in sometime in the future and sport my company for sure!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Get it 3clipse!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat the best i can at the chow hall, they for the most part have healthier things to choose from and have all the fat n so forth listed for most meals. So in the morning i load up with the good carbs, and protein etc. Lunch i tone it down, and dinner even more so.

Workout will look like this:

Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Shoulders/Arms
Sat: Open day for anything i need to work on
Sun: Rest

PT days for my section is M,W,F. We usualy run, do pullups, crunches, things of that nature.

Sprints and HIIT will be had on days i dont run for the Marines. My main goal is to definately gain a good bit of my size back but i wanna stay lean and get leaner if possible. Im probly around 12% and would like to be around 8% consistent. I understand its gonna take a bit to get back to the size i was or close and the strength ALONG with being lean, but ive got a hell of a lot more discpline now then i had before and patience.

Anyways guys, any questions or comments lemme know!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THanks fellas!! Haha already on it!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! You will have it back n no time. Muscle memory, when fully triggered, really is insane.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good man! You will have it back n no time. Muscle memory, when fully triggered, really is insane.
Thanks brother! Yea ive already seen some crazy changes in such short time, luckily for me i kept my shape for the most part and now im fillin back out big time, vascularity is back full tilt and strength and pump are on the way!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atta baby! I'm excited to see your progress. Great to see you back, 3clipse. We missed you man!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!....Lets do this mang:D..one thing is doing the Sq PT is an added bonus:thumbsup:..here for the long haul my brother!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to have one of the good guys back man!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat the best i can at the chow hall, they for the most part have healthier things to choose from and have all the fat n so forth listed for most meals.
Chow halls have come a long way man! seriously. nothing wrogn with getting your food there.. **** is free!.... Man how good is midnight chow:D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the support fellas! Means a lot! Yea the chow hall here is actualy to good, no joke! Carbs galore as well! My dream/nightmare all in one! Im doin good though, stayin on track. Yea squad PT isnt to bad yet, keeps my cardio well, keeps me leaner, and makes things come togethor so to speak as far as my body goes.

Tonight will be chest and possibly tris. Gotta field day the room today though so the gym wont happen until later.

Glad yall are here, especially the bomb a$$ reps! Gotta love you guys, held it down like crazy while i was gone and still holdin it down! We got the Industry on lock! :cheers:

Oh yea, ill try and get some pics up to possibly show some progress. Ill see what i can do!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man :D GL

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad yall are here, especially the bomb a$$ reps! Gotta love you guys, held it down like crazy while i was gone and still holdin it down! We got the Industry on lock! :cheers:

I wont lie Josh, it was tuff Keeping Craig and Irish under control but I did my best with what I had to work with...:toofunny: :eek:uttahere:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good man :D GL

Glad to have you brother!!

I wont lie Josh, it was tuff Keeping Craig and Irish under control but I did my best with what I had to work with...:toofunny: :eek:uttahere:

Hahaha i can imagine! They sure are characters!

Alright guys stepped on the scale tonight and i think the flight physical was wrong. Sittin at about 186.8 vascular and gettin leaner, im diggin it.

Hit chest tonight and killed it. Still about 30lbs off on my incline and about 25lbs off from my dips but i felt good tonight, muscles contracted well and the pump was huge. I was eating it up!!

No PT tomorrow so ill be doing sprints most likely and hittin up back again, my training partner didnt get a chance to hit it monday night, and i hit it briefly so i would like to revisit it and kill it again!!

Diet was on track as well today which is always good!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
186?! I'm jealous man. It's coming back fast!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys stepped on the scale tonight and i think the flight physical was wrong. Sittin at about 186.8 vascular and gettin leaner, im diggin it.

Hit chest tonight and killed it. Still about 30lbs off on my incline and about 25lbs off from my dips but i felt good tonight, muscles contracted well and the pump was huge. I was eating it up!!

No PT tomorrow so ill be doing sprints most likely and hittin up back again, my training partner didnt get a chance to hit it monday night, and i hit it briefly so i would like to revisit it and kill it again!!

Diet was on track as well today which is always good!
Awesome, shed some light on the numbers if you may..give us some sort starting point:) nothing better then killing Chest..how are you liking the
Jack3d?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
186?! I'm jealous man. It's coming back fast!

Thats why i believe the flight physical weight was wrong. I was 186 or so in boots in uts like 1.5 weeks ago and now im 186.8 in PT gear and shox so im not sure. The Anabolic Pump and Neovar Recomped are definately helping me stay stacked with carbs!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, shed some light on the numbers if you may..give us some sort starting point:) nothing better then killing Chest..how are you liking the
Jack3d?

Lets see as far as numbers went. Yesterday was chest and looked like this.

Dips:
1st Set: BWx30
2nd set: 25x15
3rd set: 45x12

Incline dumbells:
1st Set: 65x12
2nd Set: 75x10
3rd set: 65x8 55x6 <---This set killed me haha

Cable Fly's:
1st set: 20x12
2nd set: 30x10
3rd set: 30x10

Between a lot of these i did sets of a variation of the pushup i do. It contracts my chest so hard and i do it against the incline bench, very hard to describe but i love to do them. I realize this wasnt very many sets or working exercises but i did chest on sunday as well so i didnt want to kill it to much.

Tonight im going to nail back again and ill post some more numbers for that.

I really like Jack3d and GNC was havin a killer deal on it, 2 tubs for like 37 bucks so i picked it up. Im a geranium junky! Thats why i cant wait to try Anadraulic Pump as if i remember correctly it has geranium in it. But Jack3d definately gets the blood flowin and gets my engine runnin at high speeds!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Incline DB press is one of my fav exercises. My rotator took a beating and I have to ease off of it.

Nice deal on the jacked!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incline DB press is one of my fav exercises. My rotator took a beating and I have to ease off of it.

Nice deal on the jacked!

Yea Incline DB press is my ultimate favorite for chest outside of my weird pushups i do. Its also my strongest, well was my strongest chest exercise. Ill get back to there just gonna take some time.

Well i went in tonight and worked back and some traps along with some sprints on the tread.

Strength wasnt to bad, i always go more for feel really and not just power but was moderately strong tonight for how long ive been back for.

Did 3 sets of pullups just BW

Did 3 sets of lat pulldowns
1st: 130x15
2nd 130x12
3rd 130x12

Did 3 sets of low rows:
1st: 115x20
2nd 130x12
3rd 130x12 115x8

T-Bar rows on a machine:
1st: 1 45 and a 25lb plate on itx 15
2nd: same weightx 14
3rd: same weight x12

Lat pulldowns but stiff armed:
1st: 70x15
2nd: 80x12
3rd: 80x10 60x6

Traps:
1st: 75lb dumbellsx 15
2nd: 85x12

Only did 2 sets of these as im hitting them just about every other day for right now.

Then did some sprints for about 10 minutes or so.

Felt good tonight, hopped on the scale again for ****s n giggles: 190.4.. Im not gonna weigh myself again until Sunday and just make it an every sunday thing. Felt full tonight, sweat was up, and i was definately more vascular.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work out man! Im digging your high rep's I was thinking today when I go into PCT maybe lowering my numbers and going high reps.. keep killing it dude:D seems like your growing by the hour!:bigeyes2:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Weight's going up Up UP!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
moving weight is always good!! Just dont move up to fast and injure your rotator cuff like me :(
I meant the bodyweight. :)

But yeah, that too. :cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work out man! Im digging your high rep's I was thinking today when I go into PCT maybe lowering my numbers and going high reps.. keep killing it dude:D seems like your growing by the hour!:bigeyes2:

Ive always enjoyed the higher rep workouts, feels better and i seem to be more productive that way. Even when i was stronger i always strove for atleast 8 reps and most of the time 12 or so.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive always enjoyed the higher rep workouts, feels better and i seem to be more productive that way. Even when i was stronger i always strove for atleast 8 reps and most of the time 12 or so.
In to watch you tear it up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to watch you tear it up!

Glad to have you along C!

I'm waiting for my 2nd part of the flight physical, so while I was sitting here I figured id get on AM! Tonight is lookin like shoulders! I also have some goodies from LG on the way! I've got some Ghenerate, some BC-EAA's, some slin, and some M1D, and a new shirt to sport around!

Ill implement those into my log once I receive em.

Does anyone know if id be able to travel on a plane with ghenerate? I'm going home for thanksgiving and christmas and will most likely fly, but I don't want them to stop me and make me throw it away.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have you along C!

I'm waiting for my 2nd part of the flight physical, so while I was sitting here I figured id get on AM! Tonight is lookin like shoulders! I also have some goodies from LG on the way! I've got some Ghenerate, some BC-EAA's, some slin, and some M1D, and a new shirt to sport around!

Ill implement those into my log once I receive em.

Does anyone know if id be able to travel on a plane with ghenerate? I'm going home for thanksgiving and christmas and will most likely fly, but I don't want them to stop me and make me throw it away.
You can put it in your checked luggage. Definitely not your carry on.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, and congrats on earning your EGA. Remember, take care of your Corpsman 'cause they'll take care of you. What's your MOS?

Semper,
Doc

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright cool thanks IC, ill just throw it into my check in luggage then. Although im not really taking any, i will now haha.

Also copycat, corpsman are definately owed mad respect, and i have mad respect for them!

Now onto the goods!

Tonight was shoulders. Let me start off by saying that shoulders are never really my favorite thing to work, they are very hit or miss for me. Well tonight must have been a hit because me and my workout partner just killed it. Slow, controlled, and pumped!

We started off with side laterals:

1st: 10x20 ( warm up ) Nice, slow and controlled.
2nd: 15x20 Felt very good, shoulders responded very well
3rd: 15x15
4th: 15x12 and then 15x10

I super setted rear laterals with the side laterals which felt good.

I then moved on to standing arnolds which felt very good.

1st:35x15
2nd: 40x15
3rd:45x12

Next i did..Damn cant remember what they are called.. You take a bar and put ur hands close togethor and pull it up close to ur face. haha i cant remember what its called!

Anyways did 3 sets of controlled reps with that, felt very good and then finished with 2 sets of side laterals on the cable machine.

I then proceeded to do some HIIT on the treadmill for about 15 minutes and then walked for 5. Felt really good. Looking lean and mean thats for sure!!! Vascularity in the shoulders was awesome and the pump was amazing! My shape and size is definately coming back pretty quick and im staying lean which im lovin!

On edit: My MOS is 7251 Air Traffic Control trainee

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey hey hey

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, got in and absolutely murdered my arms. Very vascular ( for me ) and very hard feeling, i was loving it. Still looking leaner and leaner by the day it seems like. Diet has been spot on or as spot on as possible, no desserts, or sodas , or juices or anything of that nature, just water and good clean food!

Tomorrow is like my makeup day, ill be doing some incline DB's, some traps, possible some back, and for sure core work and some cardio!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have to try standing Arnolds..I only do them sitting, but i like the sound of standing, and benefit of standing compared to sitting josh? glad to hear your seeing results man! Tear that Shizznit up:D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to try standing Arnolds..I only do them sitting, but i like the sound of standing, and benefit of standing compared to sitting josh? glad to hear your seeing results man! Tear that Shizznit up:D

I like the standing because it makes me balance the weights better, use more stabilizers, and just overall for me get more concentrated on hitting my shoulders the way i like. People look at me like i have a **** growin outa my forehead but i really like them. I dont rush through them, they are nice and controlled and really hit my shoulders well. Yea man thank goodness for muscle memory! Sh!t is comin back quick!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the standing because it makes me balance the weights better, use more stabilizers, and just overall for me get more concentrated on hitting my shoulders the way i like. People look at me like i have a **** growin outa my forehead but i really like them. I dont rush through them, they are nice and controlled and really hit my shoulders well. Yea man thank goodness for muscle memory! Sh!t is comin back quick!!
Cheers to that! :cheers:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

Thanks for the idea 3clipse.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

I agree, I might go with some 30-35s for a test next week, I dont see myself doing standing 65's,

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do these as well in my training. Works well in developing really nice shoulder muscle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yup thats exactly why i love them! No problem brother!

I agree, I might go with some 30-35s for a test next week, I dont see myself doing standing 65's,
Yea i do them with 30's-40's. Before i left i was hittin them with 55's and im sure ill get back up there but the lower weight is really where its at IMO.

I do these as well in my training. Works well in developing really nice shoulder muscle.
It sure does! I love how it feels as far as hitting my shoulders, really makes for a great exercise.

So today im going to hit up the gym, for the plan of the day its lookin like some core work and some sprints for sure. Might throw in some traps and maybe some incline chest and low rows, not completely sure though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
standing arnolds eh? hmmm interesting. I have some arnolds scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe I'll do em standing. lookin good man :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
standing arnolds eh? hmmm interesting. I have some arnolds scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe I'll do em standing. lookin good man :thumbsup:
There really good, i actualy did a set today just because i like them so much.
Thanks brother i appreciate the good words.

Ok guys got in did some core work and some time on the tread. I also did about 6 sets for traps. A set of arnolds and the big thing was the 2 sets incline DB press. First set i did 60 lb DB's for 20 reps, i was like wtf? lol wasnt expecting that! 2nd set i got 12 after a bunch of pushups that i do between sets, so it felt really good and i was happy with the day. Not a bunch of work just some stuff here n there. lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I'll always crank a ton of reps on my first set and then when I go again with the same weight the reps are slashed in half. It's crazy. My muscle endurance can suck sometimes. It's the worst for my shoulders and chest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I'll always crank a ton of reps on my first set and then when I go again with the same weight the reps are slashed in half. It's crazy. My muscle endurance can suck sometimes. It's the worst for my shoulders and chest.
Hahaha yup!! I dont quite understand it but mine is the same way, especialy if i do pushups ( say for chest ) inbetween or something like that. Cuts my reps in half big time!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta Alanine would fix that right up :yup:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
when im lifting, im so zoned in i rather collapse than miss a rep lol. lately I always get those last few reps, i think its 90% mental for myself

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beta Alanine would fix that right up :yup:
Never been a real huge fan of beta alanine, and its in the Jack3d i use on most days. I just think its the fact most times im going back to back.

So a thing to note is ive been super hungry as of late. Not exactly sure if i should correlate this to the training, the fact i didnt eat a real big dinner or other things. I plan on having some PB before bed, probly 2-3 scoops.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's a scoop of Peanut Butter? Is this a new measurement system? :lol: - Are we talking ice cream scooper, here?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What's a scoop of Peanut Butter? Is this a new measurement system? :lol: - Are we talking ice cream scooper, here?
Well to be fair, measuring out a tablespoon of peanut butter isn't exactly easy. :)