3clipseGT's rise from disaster!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'm curious...whats the chances of this amplifying the effect of MMv3? think we might be on to something here
    I dont have MMV3, but I do have MMV2. Probably save it for spring time cut cycle.

BUT, I have some M1D (old) ready to put to use. I am waiting for Ghenerate to arrive and finish my Postal log . . . THEN IT IS TIME to put this stuff to use!

M1D, Ghenerate, Igh1 followed with T911 for PCT.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    ...You should see my package?

What was the back workout like?
    Saw this 2nd question a little late. Back workout looked like this.

Pullups: 3 sets BW 12-10-10

Low rows:
    1st Set: 85X20 Really really slow (Warmup)
    2nd set: 115x20 12 upper back 8 lower lats area
    3rd set: 130x 10 upper back 8 lower back
    4th set: 160x 8 upper back 6 lower back

Rope pull downs strait arm: These were super slow and controlled
    1st: 80x18
    2nd:80x15
    3rd: 90x12

Lat pulldowns:
    1st: 115x15
    2nd: 130x10
    3rd: 130x8 100x6

T-Bar row machine:
    1st: 70lbsx16
    2nd:80lbsx 14
    3rd: 80lbsx12

BB low row:
    1st: 90x 15
    2nd: 90x12
    3rd: 90x12

Shrugs:
    1st: 75lb DB'sx12
    2nd: 85x12
    3rd:75x12 55x8
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. BB low row, your back parallel to the floor?

Call me an idiot but thats the only way I know how to do bent over rows :P

parallel or bust!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    BB low row, your back parallel to the floor?

Call me an idiot but thats the only way I know how to do bent over rows :P

parallel or bust!

Hahaha yea thats what i mean.

Took a rest day today, definately needed it, back and chest are both ate up from yesterday!

Diets been great, eating as clean as possible although my cals been a little low. Trying to get my protein back up to where it used to be. Other then that everything has been good! Tearin it up, pumped up and strong!

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hahaha yea thats what i mean.

Took a rest day today, definately needed it, back and chest are both ate up from yesterday!

Diets been great, eating as clean as possible although my cals been a little low. Trying to get my protein back up to where it used to be. Other then that everything has been good! Tearin it up, pumped up and strong!
    Do you guys get three meals, and then fill in the rest with shakes and such? Or do you get more than three chow-hall visits?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Do you guys get three meals, and then fill in the rest with shakes and such? Or do you get more than three chow-hall visits?
    We get 3 times a day to eat at the chow hall. Since i was on barracks support though, whenever i had PT or Post i couldnt eat at the chow hall and this passed week i posted almost everyday, so my breakfast was a protein shake with some peanut butter which sucked! Lunch would also be the same way and dinner chow would be halfway decent, but at most like 100gms of carbs.

I just classed up today and not sure how PT is going to go tomorrow and if i will get to eat chow after PT or what. If not no biggie, ive got some stuff stashed in the little fridge here i can munch on.

But yes IC to answer your question i just fill in the inbetweens with a shake or some aminos and some PB or something if possible.

Tonight will be shoulders and some legs, nothing crazy with legs as i do have PT tomorrow morning. Just some light work and some stretching.

Im definately getting leaner, more vascular, and staying pretty full. I get pumped from doing the dumbest stuff too. Sleep has been really good, been sleeping like a damn log and all the way through the night. I know im having dreams but i most of the time dont remember them.

7. I know what you mean about stupid pumps man. I carried in a 2 suitcases, like 30 feet from my car into the house today and my arms were retardedly pumped lol
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I know what you mean about stupid pumps man. I carried in a 2 suitcases, like 30 feet from my car into the house today and my arms were retardedly pumped lol
    Bahahah. That's awesome.

9. Sorry for the lack of updates, been trying to get some good rest lately and i classed up, so between school and sleep and training havnt had much time on here.

Anways couple things ive noticed. I have been wakin up SOOOO thirsty, i mean more thirsty then if i just ran 3 miles in the blazing heat. Also i noticed when i pee it smells weird, almost like ive eaten asparagus. Gotta ask Eric about this haha.

Other then that ive been feelin pumped, fuller, and definately more vascular. Been sleeping great too. Im still sore as hell from PT on friday though. Legs more then anything.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates, been trying to get some good rest lately and i classed up, so between school and sleep and training havnt had much time on here.

Anways couple things ive noticed. I have been wakin up SOOOO thirsty, i mean more thirsty then if i just ran 3 miles in the blazing heat. Also i noticed when i pee it smells weird, almost like ive eaten asparagus. Gotta ask Eric about this haha.

Other then that ive been feelin pumped, fuller, and definately more vascular. Been sleeping great too. Im still sore as hell from PT on friday though. Legs more then anything.
    Man I know you have alot on your plate! my thirst has also increased!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Man I know you have alot on your plate! my thirst has also increased!

Its not to bad right now, just a lot. Then this hurricane has kinda ****ed with things a bit so i went in and got a quick back workout in. Diet has kinda faltered lately, still killing it in the gym though. Stepped on the scale in boots and uts and was 200.6, so im guessing im at like 194-195 or so. Its comin back quick ladies n gents!!!!

Im pumped as all hell, like all the time! Full and always vascular!

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its not to bad right now, just a lot. Then this hurricane has kinda ****ed with things a bit so i went in and got a quick back workout in. Diet has kinda faltered lately, still killing it in the gym though. Stepped on the scale in boots and uts and was 200.6, so im guessing im at like 194-195 or so. Its comin back quick ladies n gents!!!!

Im pumped as all hell, like all the time! Full and always vascular!
    Who's the lady in here? ...look out them muscles are about to start breaking the stitching!, hurricanes suck man, I went through them for 5-6 years when I lived in Florida, I think Ivan was the mother of all#^$%@#$

13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Who's the lady in here? ...look out them muscles are about to start breaking the stitching!, hurricanes suck man, I went through them for 5-6 years when I lived in Florida, I think Ivan was the mother of all#^$%@#$
    Hahaha Well Crader was in here!

Yea brother its comin back quick im lovin it! I need to get back on the better eating though thats for sure. Its crazy how quick i put on fat, or atleast i hold crazy amounts of water. Yea it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be and when i woke up this morning it was good to go so i smashed the hell outa my chest.

Smashed chest like i said above, its still pumped and its been about an hour after the last weight was pushed.

Did a set of dips to warmup then hit up a hammer strength lower chest machine, did about 4 sets of that.

About 4 sets of incline mixed with those inverted pushups i was talkin about

Then did about 8 sets of upper and lower cables, 4 sets a piece.

Appetite has definately been up, vascularity has been really good along with the pumps, pumps have been stupid big.

So, so far i think in boots and uts i started at about we'll say 182 or so and now im sittin at about 194-195. So a good 12-13 lbs or so so far. Obviously a good bit of that is carb loading n what not but still cant beat it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    pumps have been stupid big.
    Im quoting this!

15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    pumps have been stupid big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im quoting this!
    Folks, we have a winner. I'm use that as well.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

16. Sorry for not following but what couse the pumps?
    Is it GHenerate or something else?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    Sorry for not following but what couse the pumps?
    Is it GHenerate or something else?
    Im on M1D and MMV3 which is also aiding in the pumps im sure but i noticed the GHenerate seems to be adding in that special effect. Another thing ive noticed is im full and my muscles are hard all day long. Also my appetite has been INSANE. Ill eat a good size meal and 20-30 minutes later im hungry again!!

Hahaha quote away fellas!!!

Tonight will be arms and some legs i think. Should be a good night!!

18. Sorry for the lack of updates internet has been funky as hell around here.

Anyways workouts have been absolutely insane. So pumped, vascular, and just lookin swole as hell, im lovin it. Sittin right around 197 right now. Thank god for the prior 6 years of dedicated gym time because im gettin it back quick!! My goal is to be around 205 and 10% BF by February. Shouldnt be a problem hopefully.

Also appetite is uncontrollable at times. To put into perspective my appetite, i had a chickin salad sandwhich and then 2 hours later i had 2 footlongs and a bag of chips from subway. No joke, just absolutely rediculous!

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Also appetite is uncontrollable at times. To put into perspective my appetite, i had a chickin salad sandwhich and then 2 hours later i had 2 footlongs and a bag of chips from subway. No joke, just absolutely rediculous!
    That's beautiful man. Sounds delicious!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

20. Lifes been hectic here lately. Found out today i have to move to 3rd deck, so ill be moving up there. The gym was packed so no workout yet, im gonna try and get it hooked up after we card our keys for our new room.

Stressed out with school, **** is like a new language!! Took my first test today and by the grace of god passed somehow!!

Anyways meals have been eaten normaly today, cals are a bit high but we did go for a 7 mile run this morning, shin splints sucked!!!! Anyways im gonna try and hit up back and if i dont ill just combine back and chest into tomorrows workout at some point.

21. First priority is school brotha!.. make us all proud!

22. Ok guys, internet was all funky and i moved rooms and decks so i finaly just got my internet set back up.

Training has been happening but its been very irratice and outa place. We had the Marine Corps ball last night so i got pretty tanked and had a good time so ive spent today eating and hydrating and plan to go smash some arms and back here in a minute.

Still holding steady between 193 and 195.

23. Good looking date, I hope.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Good looking date, I hope.
    Actualy the Navy girl i was going to ask had duty all weekend so i went with my buddy. Still had an amazing time though!

I was going to work legs today but i have a CFT tomorrow so im gonna relax today i think.

Absolutely smashed arms yesterday, pumped and painful! Love it!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Actualy the Navy girl i was going to ask had duty all weekend so i went with my buddy. Still had an amazing time though!

I was going to work legs today but i have a CFT tomorrow so im gonna relax today i think.

Absolutely smashed arms yesterday, pumped and painful! Love it!!
    you better go out and buy some bigger shirts!..hahaha S&S mangggg

26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you better go out and buy some bigger shirts!..hahaha S&S mangggg
    Hahaha yes bigger shirts will be needed. The medium skivvie shirts i once fit in well at bootcamp now are like baby gap shirts on me so large's will be had!

Had the CFT today which completely killed my shin splints. I think the cycle is probly causing them to be much worse, so im gonna hit up PCT and see how it does.

Anyways tonight im going to work back/traps/ and possibly some legs.

Weigh in's tomorrow which im over weight for sure but i should definately make tape.

I shall update later with how the workout went.

Oh and S&S is in full effect manggg!!!

27. Man, just snatch that tape out of there hands and say "I'll tape my damm self" hahaha..

28. Ok guys, been pretty busy lately with school and studying and Thanksgiving, so i took a couple days off from the gym which was much needed.

Got in tonight and murdered back and arms! strength is good and weight is around 195 right now. The Marines say im overweight and i didnt make tape and they said i was 20% bf which is hilarious because how can you get BF from a tape measure! So they put me on mando PT but i plan on talking to someone because its bs so idk.

Anyways tomorrow is chest and tris, should be a really good workout!

29. so does that mean we can call you fatass now?

30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so does that mean we can call you fatass now?
    I prefer the word "Fat body" hahahah
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. 3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:58 AM
  4. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  5. 3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties!
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 04:03 PM