3clipseGT's rise from disaster! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

3clipseGT's rise from disaster!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

First priority is school brotha!.. make us all proud!

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok guys, internet was all funky and i moved rooms and decks so i finaly just got my internet set back up.

Training has been happening but its been very irratice and outa place. We had the Marine Corps ball last night so i got pretty tanked and had a good time so ive spent today eating and hydrating and plan to go smash some arms and back here in a minute.

Still holding steady between 193 and 195.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good looking date, I hope.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Good looking date, I hope.
    Actualy the Navy girl i was going to ask had duty all weekend so i went with my buddy. Still had an amazing time though!

I was going to work legs today but i have a CFT tomorrow so im gonna relax today i think.

Absolutely smashed arms yesterday, pumped and painful! Love it!!
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Actualy the Navy girl i was going to ask had duty all weekend so i went with my buddy. Still had an amazing time though!

I was going to work legs today but i have a CFT tomorrow so im gonna relax today i think.

Absolutely smashed arms yesterday, pumped and painful! Love it!!
    you better go out and buy some bigger shirts!..hahaha S&S mangggg
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you better go out and buy some bigger shirts!..hahaha S&S mangggg
    Hahaha yes bigger shirts will be needed. The medium skivvie shirts i once fit in well at bootcamp now are like baby gap shirts on me so large's will be had!

Had the CFT today which completely killed my shin splints. I think the cycle is probly causing them to be much worse, so im gonna hit up PCT and see how it does.

Anyways tonight im going to work back/traps/ and possibly some legs.

Weigh in's tomorrow which im over weight for sure but i should definately make tape.

I shall update later with how the workout went.

Oh and S&S is in full effect manggg!!!
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Man, just snatch that tape out of there hands and say "I'll tape my damm self" hahaha..
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok guys, been pretty busy lately with school and studying and Thanksgiving, so i took a couple days off from the gym which was much needed.

Got in tonight and murdered back and arms! strength is good and weight is around 195 right now. The Marines say im overweight and i didnt make tape and they said i was 20% bf which is hilarious because how can you get BF from a tape measure! So they put me on mando PT but i plan on talking to someone because its bs so idk.

Anyways tomorrow is chest and tris, should be a really good workout!
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so does that mean we can call you fatass now?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so does that mean we can call you fatass now?
    I prefer the word "Fat body" hahahah
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Ok guys, been pretty busy lately with school and studying and Thanksgiving, so i took a couple days off from the gym which was much needed.

Got in tonight and murdered back and arms! strength is good and weight is around 195 right now. The Marines say im overweight and i didnt make tape and they said i was 20% bf which is hilarious because how can you get BF from a tape measure! So they put me on mando PT but i plan on talking to someone because its bs so idk.

Anyways tomorrow is chest and tris, should be a really good workout!
    Dang dude, that sucks. I imagine you wouldn't have mando PT for long though.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok so good news no mando PT, i guess because i have a pretty good PFT score they know im good to go.

On a better note im sitting around 196-197 now, tore up chest and tris last night and have legs or shoulders tonight most likely. Maybe take out one of those and put in HIIT cardio.

Been keepin busy with everything around here and school and stuff. Diets been pretty good, diet got sloppy so im trying to clean up the water and slight fat i gained, its definately goin away pretty quickly. Id still like to be 200 before i go back home in about 14 days. Anyways ill update later with the workout if i have time.
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Good deal man, i told you not to sweat it
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Good deal man, i told you not to sweat it
    Haha yea, thought i was gonna have to start a riot!! haha kidding.

Ok guys so today is lookin like legs and arms. Should be a good day.. One of the good looking navy chicks from my class wants me to train her so ill probly take my workout partner and her and go hit that up in a bit. After that me and my buddy usualy have our cheat meal at A&W, its like a little tradition weve started!
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

So i ended up working arms yesterday and thats it, didnt get a chance to hit legs up which dissapoints me but oh well.

Been eating pretty well, pretty clean and a good amount of food, arms are looking rediculous huge, back and traps are coming along nicely as well. The Navy girl went with and was just awestruck hahah. She was enjoying the view!

Anyways guys got some studyin and homework to do so ill be back later im sure!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

So i ended up working arms yesterday and thats it, didnt get a chance to hit legs up which dissapoints me but oh well.

Been eating pretty well, pretty clean and a good amount of food, arms are looking rediculous huge, back and traps are coming along nicely as well. The Navy girl went with and was just awestruck hahah. She was enjoying the view!

Anyways guys got some studyin and homework to do so ill be back later im sure!
    Nioce! Keep killing it bud! I am uber jealous of how quickly you are gaining weight back. How lean are the gains?
  17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Nioce! Keep killing it bud! I am uber jealous of how quickly you are gaining weight back. How lean are the gains?
    Thanks brother! Gains are pretty lean actualy which is surprising me. I guess the SLIN from LG and the AP is keepin stuff pretty lean. Dont get em wrong if i slip up for a couple days i start holdin water but after a couple days its gone. The PT were doin i guess is keepin me pretty lean. Id say im around 12% got to Pensacola at probly 13 or 14% at most. So not to bad in about 8 weeks. A good 16 lbs or so. I really need to dial in the diet though and get this extra fat off, if i could do that id look really good!
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok brothers of iron got in and smashed chest tonight. Pumps, vascularity, hardness, and strength have been amazing lately and tonight was no different.

Last week i got 95lb DB's on incline 8 times so i figured this week ill try for the 100's. Got in good clean cals today so i gave it a go after my usual 3 sets on a hammerstrength machine. This was the 2nd set in and i got those bad boys up 10 times, next set got em up 7. So i felt pretty damn good and strong today thats for sure!

Stepped on the scale last night and was 197. Im hopin to get up to or above 200 by next friday, but i want it to be lean, and i wouldnt be upset if i dropped to 195 and was leaner. We shall see how it goes!

So needless to say i had an amazing chest workout tonight, ill most likely take tomorrow off as i have a test friday so i plan on studyin a good bit for that. Then kick it friday with some legs and possibly some shoulders!
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Ok brothers of iron got in and smashed chest tonight. Pumps, vascularity, hardness, and strength have been amazing lately and tonight was no different.

Last week i got 95lb DB's on incline 8 times so i figured this week ill try for the 100's. Got in good clean cals today so i gave it a go after my usual 3 sets on a hammerstrength machine. This was the 2nd set in and i got those bad boys up 10 times, next set got em up 7. So i felt pretty damn good and strong today thats for sure!

Stepped on the scale last night and was 197. Im hopin to get up to or above 200 by next friday, but i want it to be lean, and i wouldnt be upset if i dropped to 195 and was leaner. We shall see how it goes!

So needless to say i had an amazing chest workout tonight, ill most likely take tomorrow off as i have a test friday so i plan on studyin a good bit for that. Then kick it friday with some legs and possibly some shoulders!
    Sweet do them hundo's! rest up tomorrow man
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Way to SFW Marine! Just stick to legs tomorrow, save shoulders for another day.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

split your leg training you twat!
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Alright gents didnt hit the gym tonight, just rested and studied. I got the 100s 10 times, hopefully ill get 105's before i head home for a good 8 times. I should be able to but we shall see. Im definately thinkin of splitting my leg workouts up, it would save me some time as well. I wish i had as much time as i did at home but i dont, so consolidation is key!

Im also getting compliments left and right about how big i am so thats always nice!
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Didnt workout yesterday. Was to busy playing games with our troop handler because of a select few individuals, so we did that and had formations all day. Whatever no biggie. So today im gettin in and doing arms, quads, and back. Lots of work i know but i have to study tomorrow for a test tuesday so i wont be able to make it tomorrow.

Got in some Formadrol extreme, some Postal, some more GHenerate, and some more Slin. with the Slin and Ghenerate ive been on for goin on 2 months now, still have a little more then 1/4th the bottle of the first GHenerate left so still doin good with that. Sleep is amazing, recovery is amazing, and i seem to be staying lean despite uppin the carbs, which im sure slin is greatly helping with that too.

Ill report back later with the workout!
  24. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Alright gents didnt hit the gym tonight, just rested and studied. I got the 100s 10 times, hopefully ill get 105's before i head home for a good 8 times. I should be able to but we shall see. Im definately thinkin of splitting my leg workouts up, it would save me some time as well. I wish i had as much time as i did at home but i dont, so consolidation is key!

Im also getting compliments left and right about how big i am so thats always nice!
    yo yo..Work been busy man..your stupid strong man! nice job...your hitting hundos for 10 reps you'll hit 105's easy man..you got this.., do well this week, your break starts friday/saturday correct
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

yo yo..Work been busy man..your stupid strong man! nice job...your hitting hundos for 10 reps you'll hit 105's easy man..you got this.., do well this week, your break starts friday/saturday correct
    Yea works been real busy brother! Howre things on your side? Thanks bro, incline has always been a strength for me but my other strengths are comin a long nice a swell, puttin on a little bit of fat/water but ill zap that shortly.

Yea im hopin the 105's will be easily attainable. I have chest tomorrow night, i did back last night so i could free up tonight for a study session before i test tomorrow on airport design, ****s gonna be hard!

Yup i cant wait, Friday im flyin back home!! Woohoo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:31 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. 3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:58 AM
  4. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 12:10 PM
  5. 3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties!
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:03 PM