3clipseGT's rise from disaster!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Subbed, and congrats on earning your EGA. Remember, take care of your Corpsman 'cause they'll take care of you. What's your MOS?

Semper,
    Doc
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Alright cool thanks IC, ill just throw it into my check in luggage then. Although im not really taking any, i will now haha.

Also copycat, corpsman are definately owed mad respect, and i have mad respect for them!

Now onto the goods!

Tonight was shoulders. Let me start off by saying that shoulders are never really my favorite thing to work, they are very hit or miss for me. Well tonight must have been a hit because me and my workout partner just killed it. Slow, controlled, and pumped!

We started off with side laterals:

1st: 10x20 ( warm up ) Nice, slow and controlled.
    2nd: 15x20 Felt very good, shoulders responded very well
    3rd: 15x15
    4th: 15x12 and then 15x10

I super setted rear laterals with the side laterals which felt good.

I then moved on to standing arnolds which felt very good.

1st:35x15
    2nd: 40x15
    3rd:45x12

Next i did..Damn cant remember what they are called.. You take a bar and put ur hands close togethor and pull it up close to ur face. haha i cant remember what its called!

Anyways did 3 sets of controlled reps with that, felt very good and then finished with 2 sets of side laterals on the cable machine.

I then proceeded to do some HIIT on the treadmill for about 15 minutes and then walked for 5. Felt really good. Looking lean and mean thats for sure!!! Vascularity in the shoulders was awesome and the pump was amazing! My shape and size is definately coming back pretty quick and im staying lean which im lovin!

On edit: My MOS is 7251 Air Traffic Control trainee
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. hey hey hey
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Alright guys, got in and absolutely murdered my arms. Very vascular ( for me ) and very hard feeling, i was loving it. Still looking leaner and leaner by the day it seems like. Diet has been spot on or as spot on as possible, no desserts, or sodas , or juices or anything of that nature, just water and good clean food!

Tomorrow is like my makeup day, ill be doing some incline DB's, some traps, possible some back, and for sure core work and some cardio!

5. I'm going to have to try standing Arnolds..I only do them sitting, but i like the sound of standing, and benefit of standing compared to sitting josh? glad to hear your seeing results man! Tear that Shizznit up

6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'm going to have to try standing Arnolds..I only do them sitting, but i like the sound of standing, and benefit of standing compared to sitting josh? glad to hear your seeing results man! Tear that Shizznit up

I like the standing because it makes me balance the weights better, use more stabilizers, and just overall for me get more concentrated on hitting my shoulders the way i like. People look at me like i have a **** growin outa my forehead but i really like them. I dont rush through them, they are nice and controlled and really hit my shoulders well. Yea man thank goodness for muscle memory! Sh!t is comin back quick!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I like the standing because it makes me balance the weights better, use more stabilizers, and just overall for me get more concentrated on hitting my shoulders the way i like. People look at me like i have a **** growin outa my forehead but i really like them. I dont rush through them, they are nice and controlled and really hit my shoulders well. Yea man thank goodness for muscle memory! Sh!t is comin back quick!!
    Cheers to that!

8. Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

Thanks for the idea 3clipse.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

I agree, I might go with some 30-35s for a test next week, I dont see myself doing standing 65's,

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I do these as well in my training. Works well in developing really nice shoulder muscle.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

Yup thats exactly why i love them! No problem brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I agree, I might go with some 30-35s for a test next week, I dont see myself doing standing 65's,
    Yea i do them with 30's-40's. Before i left i was hittin them with 55's and im sure ill get back up there but the lower weight is really where its at IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I do these as well in my training. Works well in developing really nice shoulder muscle.
    It sure does! I love how it feels as far as hitting my shoulders, really makes for a great exercise.

So today im going to hit up the gym, for the plan of the day its lookin like some core work and some sprints for sure. Might throw in some traps and maybe some incline chest and low rows, not completely sure though.

12. standing arnolds eh? hmmm interesting. I have some arnolds scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe I'll do em standing. lookin good man

13. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    standing arnolds eh? hmmm interesting. I have some arnolds scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe I'll do em standing. lookin good man
    There really good, i actualy did a set today just because i like them so much.
    Thanks brother i appreciate the good words.

Ok guys got in did some core work and some time on the tread. I also did about 6 sets for traps. A set of arnolds and the big thing was the 2 sets incline DB press. First set i did 60 lb DB's for 20 reps, i was like wtf? lol wasnt expecting that! 2nd set i got 12 after a bunch of pushups that i do between sets, so it felt really good and i was happy with the day. Not a bunch of work just some stuff here n there. lol

14. Dude, I'll always crank a ton of reps on my first set and then when I go again with the same weight the reps are slashed in half. It's crazy. My muscle endurance can suck sometimes. It's the worst for my shoulders and chest.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Dude, I'll always crank a ton of reps on my first set and then when I go again with the same weight the reps are slashed in half. It's crazy. My muscle endurance can suck sometimes. It's the worst for my shoulders and chest.
    Hahaha yup!! I dont quite understand it but mine is the same way, especialy if i do pushups ( say for chest ) inbetween or something like that. Cuts my reps in half big time!!

16. Beta Alanine would fix that right up

17. when im lifting, im so zoned in i rather collapse than miss a rep lol. lately I always get those last few reps, i think its 90% mental for myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Beta Alanine would fix that right up
    Never been a real huge fan of beta alanine, and its in the Jack3d i use on most days. I just think its the fact most times im going back to back.

So a thing to note is ive been super hungry as of late. Not exactly sure if i should correlate this to the training, the fact i didnt eat a real big dinner or other things. I plan on having some PB before bed, probly 2-3 scoops.

19. What's a scoop of Peanut Butter? Is this a new measurement system? - Are we talking ice cream scooper, here?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's a scoop of Peanut Butter? Is this a new measurement system? - Are we talking ice cream scooper, here?
    Well to be fair, measuring out a tablespoon of peanut butter isn't exactly easy.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's a scoop of Peanut Butter? Is this a new measurement system? - Are we talking ice cream scooper, here?
    Hahahahaha it shoulda been an ice cream scooper!!! Instead it was like 2 tablespoons. It definately hit the spot.

Alright guys, so ive started some new supps. These should help.

M1D-6 a day
    MMV3- 5 a day
    Alpha Burn
    TTA
    Lipo 6 Black

Still taking Neovar recomped and Anabolic Pump along with the staples of fish oil, vit c, and isomer e.

I ended up having a nice cheat meal and ate close to 3k cals. I feel uber fat now but definately more filled out. I think im gonna take some Jack3d and go blast shoulders again or something. I just feel the need to workout!!

Till later ladies n gents

22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I ended up having a nice cheat meal and ate close to 3k cals. I feel uber fat now but definately more filled out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Whatever man. Calorie cycling. Keeping the body guessing. Yeah. I'm sure we could make an argument for it!
    http://www.mens-total-fitness.com/calorie-shifting.html
    http://www.answerfitness.com/316/zig...-fitness-nerd/

And there's my argument!
    WHITE WHALE!

23. Sounds good to me!! Hahah

24. M1D and MMV3 Wooo woo!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

25. Throw in some SLin man, you know that stuff kicks ass! That was the first product you ever had me test btw :P

26. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Throw in some SLin man, you know that stuff kicks ass! That was the first product you ever had me test btw :P
    I LOVE slin!! Which is why i got a nice goody package in today! Adding to the already bomb stack is..

Slin
    Ghenerate
    BC+EAA

This should be unreal!!

Definately holding some water today from the massive cheat meals yesterday. Was in a rush this morning so i just had some protein in water but surprisingly im not crazy hungry. Im about to eat some more protein and peanutbutter for lunch as i had no time to make it to the chow hall.

Tonight will be back and i cant wait for it!

Oh yea also got some Eviscerate that im using as well for this stubbourn lower ab fat. **** is pissin me off!!

27. Packages are so nice..but even better with the arsenal you have there!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Packages are so nice..but even better with the arsenal you have there!
    ...You should see my package?

What was the back workout like?
    WHITE WHALE!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Packages are so nice..but even better with the arsenal you have there!
    Oh yes you are so true my man!!

So tonight i stepped on the scale with less then normal amount of food in me and still was surprised at the weight. 189.6.. So the weight is going up slowly and im definately lookin fuller and bigger. Strength is goin up at a nice rate too!

Dosed GHenerate tonight before the workout, only used 5 sprays and will use 5 sprays before bed. Like i stated when i first ever used this stuff ( had a little 3 day trial Eric sent me ) i could tell it was workin and tonight was no different. Fuller, veiny as hell, and slightly more pumped. If this continues ill definately be one happy person!

Im hoping to get a nice recomp going!

30. I'm curious...whats the chances of this amplifying the effect of MMv3? think we might be on to something here

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. 3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:58 AM
  4. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  5. 3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties!
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 04:03 PM