3clipseGT's rise from disaster!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    moving weight is always good!! Just dont move up to fast and injure your rotator cuff like me
    I meant the bodyweight.

But yeah, that too.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nice work out man! Im digging your high rep's I was thinking today when I go into PCT maybe lowering my numbers and going high reps.. keep killing it dude seems like your growing by the hour!

Ive always enjoyed the higher rep workouts, feels better and i seem to be more productive that way. Even when i was stronger i always strove for atleast 8 reps and most of the time 12 or so.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ive always enjoyed the higher rep workouts, feels better and i seem to be more productive that way. Even when i was stronger i always strove for atleast 8 reps and most of the time 12 or so.
    In to watch you tear it up!

4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    In to watch you tear it up!

Glad to have you along C!

I'm waiting for my 2nd part of the flight physical, so while I was sitting here I figured id get on AM! Tonight is lookin like shoulders! I also have some goodies from LG on the way! I've got some Ghenerate, some BC-EAA's, some slin, and some M1D, and a new shirt to sport around!

Ill implement those into my log once I receive em.

Does anyone know if id be able to travel on a plane with ghenerate? I'm going home for thanksgiving and christmas and will most likely fly, but I don't want them to stop me and make me throw it away.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Glad to have you along C!

I'm waiting for my 2nd part of the flight physical, so while I was sitting here I figured id get on AM! Tonight is lookin like shoulders! I also have some goodies from LG on the way! I've got some Ghenerate, some BC-EAA's, some slin, and some M1D, and a new shirt to sport around!

Ill implement those into my log once I receive em.

Does anyone know if id be able to travel on a plane with ghenerate? I'm going home for thanksgiving and christmas and will most likely fly, but I don't want them to stop me and make me throw it away.
    You can put it in your checked luggage. Definitely not your carry on.
    •   

6. Subbed, and congrats on earning your EGA. Remember, take care of your Corpsman 'cause they'll take care of you. What's your MOS?

Semper,
    Doc
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

7. Alright cool thanks IC, ill just throw it into my check in luggage then. Although im not really taking any, i will now haha.

Also copycat, corpsman are definately owed mad respect, and i have mad respect for them!

Now onto the goods!

Tonight was shoulders. Let me start off by saying that shoulders are never really my favorite thing to work, they are very hit or miss for me. Well tonight must have been a hit because me and my workout partner just killed it. Slow, controlled, and pumped!

We started off with side laterals:

1st: 10x20 ( warm up ) Nice, slow and controlled.
    2nd: 15x20 Felt very good, shoulders responded very well
    3rd: 15x15
    4th: 15x12 and then 15x10

I super setted rear laterals with the side laterals which felt good.

I then moved on to standing arnolds which felt very good.

1st:35x15
    2nd: 40x15
    3rd:45x12

Next i did..Damn cant remember what they are called.. You take a bar and put ur hands close togethor and pull it up close to ur face. haha i cant remember what its called!

Anyways did 3 sets of controlled reps with that, felt very good and then finished with 2 sets of side laterals on the cable machine.

I then proceeded to do some HIIT on the treadmill for about 15 minutes and then walked for 5. Felt really good. Looking lean and mean thats for sure!!! Vascularity in the shoulders was awesome and the pump was amazing! My shape and size is definately coming back pretty quick and im staying lean which im lovin!

On edit: My MOS is 7251 Air Traffic Control trainee

8. hey hey hey
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. Alright guys, got in and absolutely murdered my arms. Very vascular ( for me ) and very hard feeling, i was loving it. Still looking leaner and leaner by the day it seems like. Diet has been spot on or as spot on as possible, no desserts, or sodas , or juices or anything of that nature, just water and good clean food!

Tomorrow is like my makeup day, ill be doing some incline DB's, some traps, possible some back, and for sure core work and some cardio!

10. I'm going to have to try standing Arnolds..I only do them sitting, but i like the sound of standing, and benefit of standing compared to sitting josh? glad to hear your seeing results man! Tear that Shizznit up

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'm going to have to try standing Arnolds..I only do them sitting, but i like the sound of standing, and benefit of standing compared to sitting josh? glad to hear your seeing results man! Tear that Shizznit up

I like the standing because it makes me balance the weights better, use more stabilizers, and just overall for me get more concentrated on hitting my shoulders the way i like. People look at me like i have a **** growin outa my forehead but i really like them. I dont rush through them, they are nice and controlled and really hit my shoulders well. Yea man thank goodness for muscle memory! Sh!t is comin back quick!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I like the standing because it makes me balance the weights better, use more stabilizers, and just overall for me get more concentrated on hitting my shoulders the way i like. People look at me like i have a **** growin outa my forehead but i really like them. I dont rush through them, they are nice and controlled and really hit my shoulders well. Yea man thank goodness for muscle memory! Sh!t is comin back quick!!
    Cheers to that!

13. Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

Thanks for the idea 3clipse.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

14. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

I agree, I might go with some 30-35s for a test next week, I dont see myself doing standing 65's,

15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I do these as well in my training. Works well in developing really nice shoulder muscle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Standing Arnolds...sound awesome. I will be trying these. Sometime tells me they'll be right up my alley insofar as looking for a lightweight, yet highly effective shoulder exercise.

Yup thats exactly why i love them! No problem brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I agree, I might go with some 30-35s for a test next week, I dont see myself doing standing 65's,
    Yea i do them with 30's-40's. Before i left i was hittin them with 55's and im sure ill get back up there but the lower weight is really where its at IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I do these as well in my training. Works well in developing really nice shoulder muscle.
    It sure does! I love how it feels as far as hitting my shoulders, really makes for a great exercise.

So today im going to hit up the gym, for the plan of the day its lookin like some core work and some sprints for sure. Might throw in some traps and maybe some incline chest and low rows, not completely sure though.

17. standing arnolds eh? hmmm interesting. I have some arnolds scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe I'll do em standing. lookin good man

18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    standing arnolds eh? hmmm interesting. I have some arnolds scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe I'll do em standing. lookin good man
    There really good, i actualy did a set today just because i like them so much.
    Thanks brother i appreciate the good words.

Ok guys got in did some core work and some time on the tread. I also did about 6 sets for traps. A set of arnolds and the big thing was the 2 sets incline DB press. First set i did 60 lb DB's for 20 reps, i was like wtf? lol wasnt expecting that! 2nd set i got 12 after a bunch of pushups that i do between sets, so it felt really good and i was happy with the day. Not a bunch of work just some stuff here n there. lol

19. Dude, I'll always crank a ton of reps on my first set and then when I go again with the same weight the reps are slashed in half. It's crazy. My muscle endurance can suck sometimes. It's the worst for my shoulders and chest.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Dude, I'll always crank a ton of reps on my first set and then when I go again with the same weight the reps are slashed in half. It's crazy. My muscle endurance can suck sometimes. It's the worst for my shoulders and chest.
    Hahaha yup!! I dont quite understand it but mine is the same way, especialy if i do pushups ( say for chest ) inbetween or something like that. Cuts my reps in half big time!!

21. Beta Alanine would fix that right up

22. when im lifting, im so zoned in i rather collapse than miss a rep lol. lately I always get those last few reps, i think its 90% mental for myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

23. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Beta Alanine would fix that right up
    Never been a real huge fan of beta alanine, and its in the Jack3d i use on most days. I just think its the fact most times im going back to back.

So a thing to note is ive been super hungry as of late. Not exactly sure if i should correlate this to the training, the fact i didnt eat a real big dinner or other things. I plan on having some PB before bed, probly 2-3 scoops.

24. What's a scoop of Peanut Butter? Is this a new measurement system? - Are we talking ice cream scooper, here?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's a scoop of Peanut Butter? Is this a new measurement system? - Are we talking ice cream scooper, here?
    Well to be fair, measuring out a tablespoon of peanut butter isn't exactly easy.
    WHITE WHALE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recreating Myself and Rising From
    By SilentSavage0523 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: Today, 12:28 PM
  2. ORIGIN: Rising From A New Beginning - Genomyx Sponsored Log
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 10:30 PM
  3. Replies: 0