Coming soon.....

  1. New Member
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

    Coming soon.....


    Cfour's LG Sprint II "Trifecta". As most of you know, I ran MMV2 solo back in the summer. I had some nice gains with that cycle. I had planned a Trifecta run in September with Concrete Conny, but I blew out my knee and that plan was foiled. I had knee surgery 3 weeks ago and I'm currently rehabbing. I'm healing well and I'm planning this cycle for January. I haven't touched the weights in 2 months because of my knee, but I've held my weight pretty well. I'm just starting to WO again. I'm going very light on my WOs right now....just trying to ease back into a routine. My plans for next cpl of months leading up to my cycle. Clean up my diet and gradually increase the weight of my WOs. I plan to go back to Taekwondo training first week of December. I hope to test for 1st degree Black Belt this spring......just depends on how fast my knee gets back to 100%. I will be adding more goodies to my stack. Definitely A. State and prolly another bottle of MMV2. I love those dry gains. There will also be more BC+EAAs and Perfect Carbs. Really looking forward to this run & I hope yall will hang out with me in January!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I assume you will be logging this or atleast adding in comments after workouts etc? Ill be following along if so and if you need any help let me know, id be more then happy to help if you need it, if not then ill be here for support!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I assume you will be logging this or atleast adding in comments after workouts etc? Ill be following along if so and if you need any help let me know, id be more then happy to help if you need it, if not then ill be here for support!
    Absolutely. I'll start the thread when I start my cycle in January. I will def log my run. And I def appreciate all the advice you guys have. LG reps helped alot with my MMV2 log! Thx bro.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19176
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    54.54%

    Wish you a speedy rehab and look forward to your future log!


  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    Absolutely. I'll start the thread when I start my cycle in January. I will def log my run. And I def appreciate all the advice you guys have. LG reps helped alot with my MMV2 log! Thx bro.
    We at Lg strive to take care of our customers better then we take care of ourselves! Make sure to send me a link when you start up in Jan. so i can follow along!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21036
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    We at Lg strive to take care of our customers better then we take care of ourselves! Make sure to send me a link when you start up in Jan. so i can follow along!
    Agreed, link us up when you can man
  7. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    CFour, Craig and I ran along you side on your last log...It will not be short of that.. Im running almost the same right now, little tweaked, look over my log, or PM me.. 3clipseGT is a awesome dude, been here for years, he left after you joined i think..be hes back now, serving us and serving the board.. Even the bald big guy is with us now "pushinweightw" ^^ bottom line is were here
  8. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    CFour, Craig and I ran along you side on your last log...It will not be short of that.. Im running almost the same right now, little tweaked, look over my log, or PM me.. 3clipseGT is a awesome dude, been here for years, he left after you joined i think..be hes back now, serving us and serving the board.. Even the bald big guy is with us now "pushinweightw" ^^ bottom line is were here
    Aaawww well shucks i try and thank you! Makin me blush over here! hahah
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50222
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You can count me in for the ride also Cfour, I apologize for being to eager to start my stack in September. Would have been awesome to do a double header log

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. New Member
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    You can count me in for the ride also Cfour, I apologize for being to eager to start my stack in September. Would have been awesome to do a double header log

    //CC
    It's cool bro.....my &%^$#ing knee screwed that up. Doc released me today to go back to work on monday. Been doing light WOs all week. Damn I've lost alot of strength. Even with very light WOs I've got DOMS....pretty painful too. Not like the ones I had while on cycle. Belly fat is back. Started Relacore today and gonna work abs hard next few weeks. Still working on my knee. Doing squats/no wght to strengthen it up. Deep squats still pretty painful. Doc says I gotta take it slow.
  11. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50222
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    It's cool bro.....my &%^$#ing knee screwed that up. Doc released me today to go back to work on monday. Been doing light WOs all week. Damn I've lost alot of strength. Even with very light WOs I've got DOMS....pretty painful too. Not like the ones I had while on cycle. Belly fat is back. Started Relacore today and gonna work abs hard next few weeks. Still working on my knee. Doing squats/no wght to strengthen it up. Deep squats still pretty painful. Doc says I gotta take it slow.
    You will get that strength back in no time bro! But better play it safe and slow than ending up worse because of rushing it
    Get well soon!!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. New Member
    twistid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    162
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    91.56%

    Any tips for a first time trifecta stacker?
  13. New Member
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by twistid View Post
    Any tips for a first time trifecta stacker?
    Lift Hard....Clean Diet! log ur run and u'll get all the advice u need bro....good luck!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:26 PM
  2. R.P.G. Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:55 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 10:26 PM
  4. Is Anything Better Coming?
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in