Formadrol recall

protempsfish

Awards
I noticed Formadrol has been taken off the market. Is this just temporary? I thought the FDA was targeting PH's? With Formadrol being an anti-estrogen why would they ban this product? I heard that it was the inclusion of ATD and 3,6,17-androstenetrion? I LOVE this product and I stack it with T911 and it works great.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
The formula was changed. It has been improved with a stronger AI and is still on the market. LG saw the heat around the corner and reformulated.

Feedback is still great and many love the new formula. I for one look forward to running it in a PCT.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The formula was changed. It has been improved with a stronger AI and is still on the market. LG saw the heat around the corner and reformulated.

Feedback is still great and many love the new formula. I for one look forward to running it in a PCT.
I'm using the new formula now, solo, for testing purposes and so far really good. Almost at the end of the bottle and on a cutting diet have actually made strength gains!

Also body fat has decreased while weight has maintained.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the new formula now, solo, for testing purposes and so far really good. Almost at the end of the bottle and on a cutting diet have actually made strength gains!

Also body fat has decreased while weight has maintained.
What dose have you been running? Notice any libido issues that some get with AI's?

How about dry joints?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What dose have you been running? Notice any libido issues that some get with AI's?

How about dry joints?
Been dosing 1 AM and 2 Pre Bed for 4 weeks.
Libido increase, yes... certainly in the initial stages and still feeling it somewhat now.

Dry joints, not to bad actually, so can't say I suffered dry joints. Nothing worth complaining about anyway.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Been dosing 1 AM and 2 Pre Bed for 4 weeks.
Libido increase, yes... certainly in the initial stages and still feeling it somewhat now.

Dry joints, not to bad actually, so can't say I suffered dry joints. Nothing worth complaining about anyway.
That is good IMO, little dryness means the product is lowering E but not obliterating like some AI's. I for one felt like a the tin man with out oil on 3 t-911(totally fine at 2.) Shows how effective our AI's really are.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tin man!..you must have lied on your age:lol:

protempsfish

Awards
Good to know. When will NP have this for sale?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GNC claimed t-911 was pulled form the shelves due to a recall......any truth to this. I was going to grab a bottle from the local store cuz its the only product that they carry that i use. Chick claimed there werent getting any cuz it was recalled?..........wtf?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
GNC claimed t-911 was pulled form the shelves due to a recall......any truth to this. I was going to grab a bottle from the local store cuz its the only product that they carry that i use. Chick claimed there werent getting any cuz it was recalled?..........wtf?
Apparently the methly stack was pulled. I thought T911 would have been fine. Need Eric to comment on this.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Still available here.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know...it was a convenience thing and I was going to use my buddies gold card for it.

mvrk1

Awards
"recall" at GNC doesn't necessarily mean that the product is bad or has been banned. Sometimes products are pulled from the shelves because they aren't selling very well, the price point is wrong for the market, or some other reason. What the employee at your store probably didn't understand (or bother to explain) is that there are different types of "recalls" at GNC. Other times, a product has been pulled by the manufacturer (like hydroxycut was) or banned by the FDA.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure about T911 but i know Methyl Masterdrol was pulled i beleive because of the name. Its a big fiasco right now, ill get more info from Eric and fill yall in!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sure about T911 but i know Methyl Masterdrol was pulled i beleive because of the name. Its a big fiasco right now, ill get more info from Eric and fill yall in!

yea, Eric had said there was a problem with the name....

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the names are considered too "hardcore" for GNC. We are working with them to come up with something similar that isn't a problem like MMv2...

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the names are considered too "hardcore" for GNC. We are working with them to come up with something similar that isn't a problem like MMv2...
Not an easy task. I was trying to think up some alternatives that left some kind of similarity to the OG and it is difficult to say the least. Hard to name a hormone product without drol or methyl in the name lol.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are going with MMv3 for masterdrol, so that just leaves Formadrol.