Ultimate Joint Repair - Testers Wanted

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have 6 bottles of our "Ultimate Joint Repair" product coming tomorrow or Friday. Reps, please pick some testers for this, it looks really promising.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
wow.. you guys are on such a roll with new products nobody can touch you guys...

where do we submit apps?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've tried Osteo-Sport, Osteobolin-C, Cissus from USP, Primaforce, and Nutra. Elastamine from Primaforce. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and a few other joint aids.

I'd love to see if this can make my knees feel any better.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
had a back injury that keeps naggin me. I would love to test.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my knees were just b1tchin at me today i would love to test this for you i have run every joint product under the sun. i could def provide some solid input. thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also im a collegiate track athlete i do so much squating,sprinting and jumping my joints take a pounding i can really put this one through the trenches.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
We have 6 bottles of our "Ultimate Joint Repair" product coming tomorrow or Friday. Reps, please pick some testers for this, it looks really promising.
I will create an official applications thread for this bad boy! Been waiting for this for a while now! Good work man!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I will create an official applications thread for this bad boy! Been waiting for this for a while now! Good work man!
Can not wai to see the feedback on this as I feel like the walking wounded daily!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bottles arrived today. We have 7 to give out to testers...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to start calling Eric "Bill Gates"

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, PB protein single scoop samples are in. I will be sending that out to people to try on Monday. Same with the "Ultimate Joint Repair"

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, PB protein single scoop samples are in. I will be sending that out to people to try on Monday. Same with the "Ultimate Joint Repair"
Really looking foward to the input with the new Multi blend!

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
man, my old joints can use some of that!!!!!!!!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is this the one that had a beta in a blue bottle and it was liquid?

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
There is a joint near my elbow and it is bitching for 2 weeks now. The week before this one I couldn't train :( this week was a little better (soft training) but it hurts like hell with for example moving a bed :S

I'm from Holland, maybe interesting for you guys? :)