Quercetin
Taurine
Alanine
Aspartic Acid
L-Arginine HCL
Arginine AKG
Arginine Orotate
Geranamine

I just took a serving and I feel it instantly. Very focused but not overwhelmed. We should have test samples coming next week! The products just keep coming! This is a replacement of our Cold Fusion product.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i'm impressed with the amount of products being issued out lately. Y'all have some serious R&D going on.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are doing a lot. This one is going to be quite good.

45 servings, stacks well with Anadraulic State.

Cold Fusion has too many overlapping ingredients, so this is a perfect stacking item with Anadraulic State.

The perfect workout:

Anadraulic State - 45 minutes prior to workouts - gives a nice carb/amino acid/androgen load prior to workouts

Anadraulic Pump - 15 minutes prior to workouts - gives intense focus and opens up blood vessels to utilize the nutrients from Anadraulic State

BCAA/EAA (for the extreme athlete) - Intra workout to help keep amino levels high

Postal - immediately post workout - provides quick carbs, aminos and proteins for glycogen replenishment

Lipotropic Protein - 30 minutes post workout - provides immediate protein and long lasting protein for the remainder of the recovery period

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see you guys are so busy recently. Nicely done

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
We are doing a lot. This one is going to be quite good.

45 servings, stacks well with Anadraulic State.

Cold Fusion has too many overlapping ingredients, so this is a perfect stacking item with Anadraulic State.

The perfect workout:

Anadraulic State - 45 minutes prior to workouts - gives a nice carb/amino acid/androgen load prior to workouts

Anadraulic Pump - 15 minutes prior to workouts - gives intense focus and opens up blood vessels to utilize the nutrients from Anadraulic State

BCAA/EAA (for the extreme athlete) - Intra workout to help keep amino levels high

Postal - immediately post workout - provides quick carbs, aminos and proteins for glycogen replenishment

Lipotropic Protein - 30 minutes post workout - provides immediate protein and long lasting protein for the remainder of the recovery period

my future stack fo shizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
my future stack fo shizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Very nice work Eric, also good to build on the stacking potential of all our products. WE really do carry ALL your needs now :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice work Eric, also good to build on the stacking potential of all our products. WE really do carry ALL your needs now :)
You've got it all!
pre, intra, post; joint supp; gh; and dont forget those nice little mass makers M1D and MMV3!

Is there any reason to buy from anyone else? :cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel so privileged to be a part of this growing company. The sheer amount of new products is incredible, and the simple fact of the matter is that they exceed all expectations. Every time I take these products I'm overwhelmed at how well they do their job.

For example, I've never been so excited to hit the gym as I am when I get to take a scoop of Anadraulic State pre-workout. I've never taken a product that gets me so focused, so driven, and so in the zone for a training session.

And as far as the "basic" products go, they are anything but basic. I've never made such great progress as I have on LG Sciences' protein powders and carbohydrate products. I feel denser, leaner, and fuller now than ever before. There is absolutely zero lack of performance and/or quality.

LG Sciences IS the best supplement company out there, and I have no doubt we're going to blow the market away in 2010.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel so privileged to be a part of this growing company. The sheer amount of new products is incredible, and the simple fact of the matter is that they exceed all expectations. Every time I take these products I'm overwhelmed at how well they do their job.

For example, I've never been so excited to hit the gym as I am when I get to take a scoop of Anadraulic State pre-workout. I've never taken a product that gets me so focused, so driven, and so in the zone for a training session.

And as far as the "basic" products go, they are anything but basic. I've never made such great progress as I have on LG Sciences' protein powders and carbohydrate products. I feel denser, leaner, and fuller now than ever before. There is absolutely zero lack of performance and/or quality.

LG Sciences IS the best supplement company out there, and I have no doubt we're going to blow the market away in 2010.

I couldnt have said it any better myself IC! I also think we have some of the best reps as well, no b.s. or banter, just strait up info and if we dont have it we WILL get it!

Lookin' really good Eric, LG is on a friggin roll and i missed being away for the passed 7 months! It drove me crazy not having contact or seeing how the company was doing or how our faithfull customers were doin!! Im excited about all of the upcoming products because like IC said, they arent just above basic or normal, they are the $hit!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldnt have said it any better myself IC! I also think we have some of the best reps as well, no b.s. or banter, just strait up info and if we dont have it we WILL get it!

Lookin' really good Eric, LG is on a friggin roll and i missed being away for the passed 7 months! It drove me crazy not having contact or seeing how the company was doing or how our faithfull customers were doin!! Im excited about all of the upcoming products because like IC said, they arent just above basic or normal, they are the $hit!
Did you really miss me that much?:D I wanna hug you guys right now:cheers:

Hands down Best Team on AM;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:grouphug:

"I love you guys." (Eric Cartman voice)

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
LG is an awesome company and I feel honored to be a tiny board rep!!!!!!!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha yall are funny! But yes i did miss you that much lifter! Yea Eric when will Anadraulic pump be ready to test? Along with Ghenerate and natadrol? :-D haha

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha yall are funny! But yes i did miss you that much lifter! Yea Eric when will Anadraulic pump be ready to test? Along with Ghenerate and natadrol? :-D haha
^^What he said^^:D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic Pump, cool! Sounds like an awesome combo that AP & AS :) Have to try it as soon as it hits the market :thumbsup:

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic Pump, cool! Sounds like an awesome combo that AP & AS :) Have to try it as soon as it hits the market :thumbsup:

//CC
Agreed, I am itching to use it! Pump supplements are so much fun.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds good i'm a firm believer in LG anymore. You guys are putting out some of the best products out there. Jumped all over the Ghenerate presale, don't think i could stop myself from being all over this even if i wanted too. Keep up the great work guys!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, Anadraulic Pump is going to be the ****! I am really excited about this one!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This sounds good i'm a firm believer in LG anymore. You guys are putting out some of the best products out there. Jumped all over the Ghenerate presale, don't think i could stop myself from being all over this even if i wanted too. Keep up the great work guys!
Thanks man apprciate the support, and there is still more to come! NATADROL!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, we got the Anadraulic Pump samples in so we will be sending out. We have 2 full servings, so basically 56 servings. I am going to send roughly 5 X ten serving samples to people to try out. Get me some testers!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, we got the Anadraulic Pump samples in so we will be sending out. We have 2 full servings, so basically 56 servings. I am going to send roughly 5 X ten serving samples to people to try out. Get me some testers!
Will do man!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
awesome avi, looks to be a VS demo?
YEAH, THAT WAS AT VITAMINSHOPPE MODESTO'S HEALTH FAIRE. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. GAVE AWAY TONS OF SAMPLES, GEARED MAGS. THEY WANT US BACK IN APRIL FOR AN EVEN BIGGER ONE.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YEAH, THAT WAS AT VITAMINSHOPPE MODESTO'S HEALTH FAIRE. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. GAVE AWAY TONS OF SAMPLES, GEARED MAGS. THEY WANT US BACK IN APRIL FOR AN EVEN BIGGER ONE.
I'll have to look into this some. Keep in touch with me, BigK. You've got my e-mail, right? We'll do it up!