Just Purchased Trifecta Stack

pballinboxer

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post. I have been doing a lot of reading, researching, and viewing different reviews. I have been lifting for quite a while now and I have purchased various supplements in hopes of some results, but I haven't been swept off my feet. This is the first time I guess i should say i have purchased a supplement of this "caliber."

I just wanted to get some advice on how I should go about the usage of my first cycle. Right now I take the following supplements, and I just wanted to know if i should refrain from taking any of them with the Trifecta Stack.

Equate Complete Multi Vitamin - Twice Daily
Omega 3,6,9 Complex - Once Daily
GNC's Amplified Creatine - 2 Tablets Daily
L-Arginine (500 mg) 3 pills - 3x Daily
L-Lysine (500 mg) 3 pills - 3x daily
GABA 1x pre workout and before bed
Melatonin- 6mg pre workout
NO Xplode- Pre Workout
Alpha GPC 500 mg- 1x pre workout
L-Glutamine - 2 tablets before and after workout

Any advice and/or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

All that looks good really. The only thing you may not need is the pre workout NO Xplode. Start off just taking 2 methly masterdrol pre and see if that jacks you up enough. If not then add the No Xplode.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

All that looks good really. The only thing you may not need is the pre workout NO Xplode. Start off just taking 2 methly masterdrol pre and see if that jacks you up enough. If not then add the No Xplode.
Exactly ^. I have found that for me 2 MMXL and a preworkout were too much and I have a strong tolerance to stims. 1MMXL and a preworkout or 2 MMXL was good to go though.

Enjoy your cycle brother and keep us updated on your progress and let us know if you need help with anything!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously ...NO Explode sucks!.........I wont cover what the other reps did:)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking melatonin preworkout?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking melatonin preworkout?
I believe there was some research showing a boost in GH with melatonin taken preworkout.

Efects of a single dose of N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (Melatonin) and resistance exercise on the growth hormone/IGF-1 axis in young males and females.
Nassar E, Mulligan C, Taylor L, Kerksick C, Galbreath M, Greenwood M, Kreider R, Willoughby DS.

Department of Health, Human Performance, and Recreation, Baylor University, Box 97313, Waco, TX 76798, USA. [email protected].

ABSTRACT: Melatonin and resistance exercise alone have been shown to increase the levels of growth hormone (GH). The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of ingestion of a single dose of melatonin and heavy resistance exercise on serum GH, somatostatin (SST), and other hormones of the GH/insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) axis. Physically active males (n = 30) and females (n = 30) were randomly assigned to ingest either a melatonin supplement at 0.5 mg or 5.0 mg, or 1.0 mg of dextrose placebo. After a baseline blood sample, participants ingested the supplement and underwent blood sampling every 15 min for 60 min, at which point they underwent a single bout of resistance exercise with the leg press for 7 sets of 7 reps at 85% 1-RM. After exercise, participants provided additional blood samples every 15 min for a total of 120 min. Serum free GH, SST, IGF-1, IGFBP-1, and IGFBP-3 were determined with ELISA. Data were evaluated as the peak pre- and post-exercise values subtracted from baseline and the delta values analyzed with separate three-way ANOVA (p < 0.05). In males, when compared to placebo, 5.0 mg melatonin caused GH to increase (p = 0.017) and SST to decrease prior to exercise (p = 0.031), whereas both 0.5 and 5.0 mg melatonin were greater than placebo after exercise (p = 0.045) and less than placebo for SST. No significant differences occurred for IGF-1; however, males were shown to have higher levels of IGFBP-1 independent of supplementation (p = 0.004). The 5.0 mg melatonin dose resulted in higher IGFBP-3 in males (p = 0.017). In conclusion, for males 5.0 mg melatonin appears to increase serum GH while concomitantly lowering SST levels; however, when combined with resistance exercise both melatonin doses positively impacts GH levels in a manner not entirely dependent on SST.

PMID: 17956623 [PubMed - in process]

PMCID: PMC2174513

pballinboxer

Awards
ha ha good thing you posted that article because my explanation wouldn't have been nearly as convincing.

I should be receiving my stack in the mail tomorrow and my first experience with it should be Friday. If you guys come across any pointers or have any advice with this stack please don't hesitate to post!!!!

Thanks guys!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
ha ha good thing you posted that article because my explanation wouldn't have been nearly as convincing.

I should be receiving my stack in the mail tomorrow and my first experience with it should be Friday. If you guys come across any pointers or have any advice with this stack please don't hesitate to post!!!!

Thanks guys!
The insert really covers the basics. Do not be afraid to eat, eat, eat. The more you can eat the better the gains. Fat gain will be minimal if at all as long as the calorie increase is from clean sources.

pballinboxer

Awards
Do not be afraid to eat, eat, eat. The more you can eat the better the gains. Fat gain will be minimal if at all as long as the calorie increase is from clean sources.
Would it be beneficial to purchase a mass gainer while on this stack?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your diet is keyed in I dont see a need for a mass gainer IMO...are you a hard gainer?

pballinboxer

Awards
If your diet is keyed in I dont see a need for a mass gainer IMO...are you a hard gainer?
well i am a solid 180 with some muscle definition. I dont pack on size very easily, I dont know if it is my routines or nutrition or what, but I definately get stronger, but not really too much size. My goal is to be around 195-200 with of course my gains coming from mainly muscle.

As mentioned, the key to this stack is to eat, eat, eat, but I am on and off campus every day and always on the go so I don't have the time to prepare too many well balanced meals. That is why i was wondering if a mass gainer would be beneficial in this case for nutritional and calorie content or if it would be somewhat be counter productive to the lean look im going for while still putting on more muscle.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Interesting Thread fellas, especially the Melatonin Article... would have never thought. I take it sometimes to help sleep after a workout, but PreWO? will have to try but hope i dont fall out on the bench LOL.

TKS!!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
well i am a solid 180 with some muscle definition. I dont pack on size very easily, I dont know if it is my routines or nutrition or what, but I definately get stronger, but not really too much size. My goal is to be around 195-200 with of course my gains coming from mainly muscle.

As mentioned, the key to this stack is to eat, eat, eat, but I am on and off campus every day and always on the go so I don't have the time to prepare too many well balanced meals. That is why i was wondering if a mass gainer would be beneficial in this case for nutritional and calorie content or if it would be somewhat be counter productive to the lean look im going for while still putting on more muscle.
Ideally whole food serves as the foundation for any solid program. With that being said it wold be better to get a shake as opposed to nothing at all.

pballinboxer

Awards
I received my stack and I have read through the guide given and all the labels. As far as dosage goes, I understand that I should take the Methyl 1-D and the Methyl Masterdrol 4 times daily for the first week and then raise the dosage slightly from there. Are there any recommendations as to when to take each supplement at a certain time during the day? I believe it was said to take 2 capsules of the Methyl 1-D pre-workout.

Thanks guys!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take the M1-D in the AM with a big breakfast and with dinner, about 30-40 mins prior.. the MM I split up through the day, spread it out this way it stays active in your body for longer periods. But I dose 2 Masterdrols pre work out.., and thats whats 95% of the time is done. like it says start on the low end and ramp up from there:thumbsup: any questions just ask bro...

pballinboxer

Awards
I take the M1-D in the AM with a big breakfast and with dinner, about 30-40 mins prior.. the MM I split up through the day, spread it out this way it stays active in your body for longer periods. But I dose 2 Masterdrols pre work out.., and thats whats 95% of the time is done. like it says start on the low end and ramp up from there:thumbsup: any questions just ask bro...
thanks for the input good sir!
Also, i received the I-GH-1 with my stack... some say to use it for the PCT and other say take a lower dosage that will last during the cycle and into and through the PCT... being that this is my first time trying anything like this.... will taking the I-GH-1 during and post cycle be too much?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm lookin to start this stack very soon and I actually am going to pick up another bottle of I-gh-1 to run through the cycle and pct.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lookin to start this stack very soon and I actually am going to pick up another bottle of I-gh-1 to run through the cycle and pct.
awesome man..your going to enjoy it:D

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input good sir!
Also, i received the I-GH-1 with my stack... some say to use it for the PCT and other say take a lower dosage that will last during the cycle and into and through the PCT... being that this is my first time trying anything like this.... will taking the I-GH-1 during and post cycle be too much?
No it wont be, run it though:)

Hormonal cycles always work better with a GH backdrop. These hormones all work together and have their roles, sometimes they are overlapping and sometimes they are independent. This is where synergy really comes into play.