- 10-18-2009, 04:49 AM
- 10-18-2009, 07:30 PM
10-18-2009, 07:40 PM
never got a numb throat but sumtimes my tongue gets tingly but i wouldnt swallow it try breakin it up alittle and it may absorb alittle faster and that may help avoid the numbness.
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
10-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Try possibly splitting the tablet in half and putting it between ur cheeks and ur gums to see if that helps at all. Let us know how it goes!
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
i will try to when i w.o today. what does putting it in your cheeks do compared to swallowing it? doesn't it just dissolve and you swallow it w/ your spit?
10-18-2009, 09:02 PM
The whole reason it's sublingual is so the active ingredients are absorbed through the underside of your tongue. That way, the AI has direct access to your bloodstream without having to be digested. It increases bioavailability and therefore efficacy.
BTW - good to see you GT! Been a while!
10-18-2009, 11:06 PM
I always break mine into about 4 little pieces and this really speeds dissolve time and I really have never had issue with throat numbness, have had a little under the tongue though so I do know what you are talking about.
10-18-2009, 11:18 PM
10-19-2009, 01:44 PM
10-19-2009, 05:31 PM
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By good2Badawg in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:16 PM
- By DGKorDie in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:26 PM
- By Jake Fires in forum LG SciencesReplies: 15Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:18 PM
- By endymion88 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2009, 11:27 AM
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2009, 12:08 PM