t-911 question

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
does anyone get a numb throat from t-911? when i take it its effects my throat for a few houres and i dont seem to like the feeling.

Also could i just swallow it rather than letting it desolve under my tounge? or will it loose its effect?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
never got a numb throat but sumtimes my tongue gets tingly but i wouldnt swallow it try breakin it up alittle and it may absorb alittle faster and that may help avoid the numbness.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try possibly splitting the tablet in half and putting it between ur cheeks and ur gums to see if that helps at all. Let us know how it goes!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i will try to when i w.o today. what does putting it in your cheeks do compared to swallowing it? doesn't it just dissolve and you swallow it w/ your spit?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole reason it's sublingual is so the active ingredients are absorbed through the underside of your tongue. That way, the AI has direct access to your bloodstream without having to be digested. It increases bioavailability and therefore efficacy.

BTW - good to see you GT! Been a while!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I always break mine into about 4 little pieces and this really speeds dissolve time and I really have never had issue with throat numbness, have had a little under the tongue though so I do know what you are talking about.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what ai is in t-911? is it only the reversitol?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
reseveratrol is also a great anti ageing supp and has serm properties

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
very true. the numbness could have been from post nasal drip.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
LG Sciences 3
Jake Fires LG Sciences 15
LG Sciences 2
LG Sciences 3