methyl masterdrol v1 vs v2?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im alittle confused on what i got lol. my bottle isnt clear with red caps. i ordered the extra large MM. i recieved a white bottle that says methyl masterdrol strength prohormone (not explosive gains like the first one). the caps are big white disc that are sublingual. not the red caps like ive seen the v2. so....wth did i get? LOL
thanks
edit: hmm...i looked on the website and it seems like i have v3? is this correct?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
im alittle confused on what i got lol. my bottle isnt clear with red caps. i ordered the extra large MM. i recieved a white bottle that says methyl masterdrol strength prohormone (not explosive gains like the first one). the caps are big white disc that are sublingual. not the red caps like ive seen the v2. so....wth did i get? LOL
thanks
edit: hmm...i looked on the website and it seems like i have v3? is this correct?

Same overhere. Look closely as the actives are different from each version. I bet your label for this xl version says "3-alpha-hydroxyetiallocholen-17-one" 100mg and your other bottle says "3-beta-hydroxyetiallocholen-17-one" 100 mg.

The "BETA" is the effective one, the alpha is basically the active androsterone which seems to be less effective from MOST feedback around here.

I too am dissapointed to have received this instead of the newer version containing the 3-BETA" which is epiandrosterone and is better for muscular gains. INstead i got the crappy androsterone version forcing me to either not use the stack or buy the new masterdrol separate. This was my first purchase from lg but pretty disapointed cause i got the worse batch out there.

Damn i just wish they dont change formulas around so darn much, it confuses customers and it makes it look like they cant get their products right the first time.

Well, this is just my personal experience, hope the lg reps can give you better feedback.

Cheers

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea i needa rep to chime in....was the first version sublingual? or do i have the 3rd? i look at the beta and alpha thing when i get home.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The sublingual version is MMV3. MMV2 was the red capsules. I really enjoyed MMV3 when I ran a quick 10 day cycle of it prior to launch.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i needa rep to chime in....was the first version sublingual? or do i have the 3rd? i look at the beta and alpha thing when i get home.

you have MMV3...V3 is the only sublingual version of that product;)

Like Silver said^^

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
The sublingual version is MMV3. MMV2 was the red capsules. I really enjoyed MMV3 when I ran a quick 10 day cycle of it prior to launch.
you have MMV3...V3 is the only sublingual version of that product;)

Like Silver said^^
Folks,there in the bottle it clearly says "super-melt tabs" then it also says "contains 135 rapid disintegrating caps" The bottle is white and is named xl sized methyl masterdrol. It comes in some of the trifecta packs and in the back it has the active 3-ALPHA-.. :confused: not good. At least this is what i unfortunately got. I can almost bet you have this one, but hopefully you are luckier and got the true version 2 (which is same actives as v3 but different delivery, which dont make too much of a difference anyway, the active does matter)

PS:
The new v3 version which is the same as the xplo caps but stay away from the xl sized as there still a lot of the crappy ones out there that give you alpha or androsterone and not the epiandrosterone as you should be getting.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The XL Size nothing to do with the formula, who ever told you that
mis-informed you.. The New MMv3 is the 3-alpha..you may have an old trifecta box...with the new MMv3 in it, I know it was being added when It first came out.. But if you have a white bottle, and it says "Super Melt Tabs", and on the back of it, list's a 3 alpha.... then you have MMv3 my friend

endymion88

Awards
so what is stronger version 2 or version 3? from the sounds of it version 2 is.. honest answer please..

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i think v2 is...mmv3 has been out for like 3-4 months and theres hardly any reviews or logs on it. thos 6-10 day reviews arent gonna tell me what i wana know lol. how can anyone judge a product in 6-10 days? im just pissed that i ordered mmv2 and they had the pic of the clear bottle with red caps up and i get mmv3...

endymion88

Awards
where did you order it so nobody else makes the same mistake

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
i think v2 is...mmv3 has been out for like 3-4 months and theres hardly any reviews or logs on it. thos 6-10 day reviews arent gonna tell me what i wana know lol. how can anyone judge a product in 6-10 days? im just pissed that i ordered mmv2 and they had the pic of the clear bottle with red caps up and i get mmv3...
JThus far, all ive heard/read is that the true v2 with epiandrosterone active (or 3-beta-hydroxyetiallochol-17-one) is what truly hits the hotspot as far as dry and strength is concerned. But i hope to hear the truth from an lgrep to make a more reliable judgement.

where did you order it so nobody else makes the same mistake
I ordered from dps nutrition, so expect similar "stacks" with wrong masterdrol in it.

so what is stronger version 2 or version 3? from the sounds of it version 2 is.. honest answer please..
BUMP BUMP BUMP please:01:

i have the mmv3..
me too!! dont know yet if for the best or for the worst, hope some lgreps respond to this.

The XL Size nothing to do with the formula, who ever told you that
mis-informed you.. The New MMv3 is the 3-alpha..you may have an old trifecta box...with the new MMv3 in it, I know it was being added when It first came out.. But if you have a white bottle, and it says "Super Melt Tabs", and on the back of it, list's a 3 alpha.... then you have MMv3 my friend
I think you just nailed it! This is the explanation i was looking for and for which i send the stacik to you guys. Unfortunately, justin didnt make it that clear to me. So now what i ask to you, is the v3 better in effectiveness to the v2??? in other words, is androsterone better than epiandrosterone?? or did you guys changed the actives to be able to "keep selling" on a "hostile" environment?? Did we have to sacrifice results for this new formula? or is this compound choice for the better??? Please , if you will, an honest answer here.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
So now what i ask to you, is the v3 better in effectiveness to the v2??? in other words, is androsterone better than epiandrosterone??

Bump on these questions, seem pertinent to the product and it's change.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orally, we found the 3-beta to be superior but sublingually the 3-alpha is superior. Only reason why we changed the isomer.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Orally, we found the 3-beta to be superior but sublingually the 3-alpha is superior. Only reason why we changed the isomer.
Thanks eric for answering. That explains a lot.

But i was also wondering, i saw a new presentatiion for your methyl 1-d and i also read that you guys reformulated the product.
IAre the actives the same? is there any changes for the better or whats different/mproved from the newest methyl 1-d version to the previous one??

Thanks.