LG Small Request

isoc

Awards
  • Established
On these new products coming out, the natadrol and ecdy, which both sound great, please no stims in these, no yohimbe, alpha y, etc. Would love to try these but dont want them to be like mmv2 and psarm which I couldnt due to the stims.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No stims in them at all...just yohimbine...I kid, I kid...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On these new products coming out, the natadrol and ecdy, which both sound great, please no stims in these, no yohimbe, alpha y, etc. Would love to try these but dont want them to be like mmv2 and psarm which I couldnt due to the stims.
Get the word out about Natadrol;)..its going to be a ground breaker..:D

isoc

Awards
  • Established
No stims in them at all...just yohimbine...I kid, I kid...
much appreciated, looking forward to both of these products. There has always been a part of me that wanted to believe in ecdy, though I never have used it due to the bigger part that didnt. I may have to pull the trigger this time.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used ecdy at up to 1200mg per day and felt nothing. I just don't think orally it is terribly effective.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I have used ecdy at up to 1200mg per day and felt nothing. I just don't think orally it is terribly effective.
does this statement mean that your new product may have alternate delivery system? Very interested in natadrol, you guys have always been cutting edge with hormonals. Glad to see mmv2 is still compliant, now just come out with non-stim version.
If natadrol is like bold, natadrol, mmv2 would work nicely together.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
does this statement mean that your new product may have alternate delivery system? Very interested in natadrol, you guys have always been cutting edge with hormonals. Glad to see mmv2 is still compliant, now just come out with non-stim version.
If natadrol is like bold, natadrol, mmv2 would work nicely together.
Eric has been working on the ecdy for quite some time, it will kick ass, just keep asking for him to release it :p

isoc

Awards
  • Established
would like to see effective any type of product, so if ecdy is going to cause positive changes in body comp, then bring it, same with the natadrol. If they contain stims, let me purchase just the nonstim actives and I'll cap myself! Maybe should do that with the mmv2