t911 and hair (loss)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been a long time since I've seen a product receive as many rave reviews as t911. Crazy good reviews across the board. So I am naturally interested in trying it. Question is, has anyone had an issue with hair loss? I use rogaine and keto shampoo.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a long time since I've seen a product receive as many rave reviews as t911. Crazy good reviews across the board. So I am naturally interested in trying it. Question is, has anyone had an issue with hair loss? I use rogaine and keto shampoo.
I have ran it, never had that problem...I havent heard of anyone having this problem...Your going to love T-911..., did you get it yet?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I have thinning hair and have had NO issues with T-911. I have had great results and have gained strength at every workout and have put on 3lbs in the first week. Give it a shot I know you will like it!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The other thing making me hesitate is the yohimbine. I'm not a fan, but hopefully it's a low dose.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The other thing making me hesitate is the yohimbine. I'm not a fan, but hopefully it's a low dose.
im the same way bro. yohimbine makes me feel sh1tty but T911 doesnt bother me depending on the dose i can take 1to2 a day but if if i go up to 3 like some people do i get the Y anxiety and sore joints. just start off with 1 tab and see how you feel. i get a nice buzz from one or two. i think youl like t911

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I too never really liked a high dose of Y. I have no problems at 3 tabs a day.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have thinning hair and have had NO issues with T-911. I have had great results and have gained strength at every workout and have put on 3lbs in the first week. Give it a shot I know you will like it!

Im saying, T-911 Should win Supplement of the Year!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great feedback, thank you all!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Did nothing for me. Went up to 8 pills a day. Many say the 2nd formulation is weak. Two bottles in the garbage. Maybe the orig could be supp of the year bot the 2nd. It's a total waste for me and many others!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Did nothing for me. Went up to 8 pills a day. Many say the 2nd formulation is weak. Two bottles in the garbage. Maybe the orig could be supp of the year bot the 2nd. It's a total waste for me and many others!
Sorry to hear you did not like it. Really this is the first negative feedback I have seen.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear you did not like it. Really this is the first negative feedback I have seen.

This is the first Ive seen also.., I'll be honest here, are there supplements that dont work for some? the answer is yes..but T-911, both versions have recieved great feeback from all users.. sad , you didnt like it..