LG's products and the ban

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is going to happen to M1-D and MMV3? Will this be discontinued like all the other ph's?

I love them because they are effective and safe. Obviously not as effective as Superdrol but waaay easier on the body and simple PCT.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent heard anything about any product being banned..:), im sure LG will chime in

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What ban?

Are you saying the fda raid or the congressional hearing tomorrow?

There is no new ban as of yet.

EDIT: there is no new ban as of yet.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I know there was a market withdrawal at my store for the OLDER units of Formadrol, Masterdrol(I think was incl,) and Methyl 1-D. The current version of the product was unaffected by our withdrawal.

I certainly cannot speak for the any governing body/agency, just sharing what I know.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ban?

Are you saying the fda raid or the congressional hearing tomorrow?

There is no new ban as of yet.

EDIT: there is no new ban as of yet.
several sites are dropping their PH's, including LG products.

Just noticed this on Nutraplanet: no M1D or MMV2/MMV3, I am worried : (

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
several sites are dropping their PH's, including LG products.

Just noticed this on Nutraplanet: no M1D or MMV2/MMV3, I am worried : (
All the sites are just clearing ph stuff out... Senate hearing at 230pm today.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure our stuff is fine, Eric spoke to me almost 4 months ago predicting this and shaking his head at other companies not taking action sooner.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure our stuff is fine, Eric spoke to me almost 4 months ago predicting this and shaking his head at other companies not taking action sooner.
Thats why LG Sciences is King of the hill:)

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you guys hinted about that here or on another board, but when a friend of mine asked me about you guys a few days ago, I told him that I knew you had already prepared somehow...good to know I wasn't imagining things, must have read it somewhere!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you guys hinted about that here or on another board, but when a friend of mine asked me about you guys a few days ago, I told him that I knew you had already prepared somehow...good to know I wasn't imagining things, must have read it somewhere!!!!
Yeah the ban has been on the cards for some time. Some companies prepared, others didn't. LG Sciences did ;)

nosaj03

Awards
Vitamin Shoppe pulled all their MMV and M1D from the shelves as well as the other PHs they sell. I sure hope I nothing happens.....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric saw this coming well in advance. He's a smart man indeed. I think the shops are just trying to cover themselves until things cool down.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found some AMAZING deals on LG M1D so I am stocking up! Not in fear of a ban or discontinued product but because the deals I have scored are killer!!!!

M1D, I-Gh-1, BCAA/EAA for $50
M1D w 2 PSarm $35
M1D w T911 $38

Forget the harsh ph's and the cycle support and heavy duty PCT, M1D is mild but suits me fine.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want teh M1Ds :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found some AMAZING deals on LG M1D so I am stocking up! Not in fear of a ban or discontinued product but because the deals I have scored are killer!!!!

M1D, I-Gh-1, BCAA/EAA for $50
M1D w 2 PSarm $35
M1D w T911 $38

Forget the harsh ph's and the cycle support and heavy duty PCT, M1D is mild but suits me fine.
Great deals right there!!