What is natradrol going to be

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I had to ask, as i cant wait any longer, is it the new GH product, or something else, sorry if this is a dumb question, but after seeing the new gh logs, im really stoked about your products, especialy the new ones.
In for updates.

Regards Levi

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supposed to be a plant based androgen from what i heard.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalGear
We are about to launch the newest and most advanced product ever developed by LG, it's the culmination of 4 years of research. The product is "Natadrol". We need you guys here at AM to help spread the word and get people interested.

Details: we can't tell you what's in it YET but I will say two major things that should get your interest:

1) We have isolated a plant extract that IS an androgen. Not a pSARM or anything like that, the real deal. Not that it won't have sides like androgens since the main mechanism was shown to increase prostate growth and muscle mass. So, it will certainly be for people over 21 and WILL have some sides of an androgen. So, be warned, it's the real deal.

2) 2 Co-factors that have secondary anabolic properties. More to come on this later, but these co-factors are certainly exciting.

So, help us spread the work on bb.com, other forums and AM. Sure, this latest raid has put a SERIOUS nail in the coffin of anything hormonal, but I am so confident in this androgen that we won't need them.

Thanks for being part of the LG army!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, subbed for this, reps for you, and respect for lg.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in seeing more about this!