LG Sciences I-GH-1, 100 Capsules

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey All. . . . I'm currently Cycling on H-drol and its my middle of my third week and Im getting more interested in bodybuilding everyday. I just ordered up some LG Sciences I-GH-1, 100 Capsules and I was open for suggestions as far as using this with my PCT androbolix + LG Sciences I-GH-1 or should i wait?? As a new commer to this industry I'm open to all suggestions and please if your going to call me an idoit heh find another blog. any thoughts from ya'll. . . . my first cycle was M-drol. . . . my PCt is Milk Thistle, adrobolix, greent tea (actual), L-Tox. . .Again with LG Sciences I-GH-1 what is the proper use/dosage!! :147:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it can be played with, with that being said the dose is 4-7 caps... take it pre-work out, and before bed...I would do a 4/3 or 3/2

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
it can be played with, with that being said the dose is 4-7 caps... take it pre-work out, and before bed...I would do a 4/3 or 3/2
know when you say it can be played with. . .what exactly does that mean. . . would you advice it for someone like myself?? do many people do this or not?? since on cycling on H-Drol now should i wait till next month?? If you could give me a bit more info that would be great

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
know when you say it can be played with. . .what exactly does that mean. . . would you advice it for someone like myself?? do many people do this or not?? since on cycling on H-Drol now should i wait till next month?? If you could give me a bit more info that would be great
He means that amounts can be taken at different times of the day. I just take 4-5 pre bed on a empty stomach.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would save it for your PCT. Your recovery should be taken care of by being on Hdrol right now. During PCT it will help with your recovery. Just a thought.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He means that amounts can be taken at different times of the day. I just take 4-5 pre bed on a empty stomach.

Yes^^ the dose can be played with, like i said it calls for 4-7 caps, that is what I ment, sorry for the confusion:) soem folks only like to dose it pre bed, some dose it pre work out and pre bed. both ways are great.., I would use it in PCT like AZ added..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh i see i see thank you very much! :afro: I will leave a blog for my usage on this particular product and I hope it helps. . . if there is any other information that would be helpful please let me know :smile: thanks you guys!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
So i was wondering if it would be smart to run ZMA with my new IGH-1?? would that be counter productive or what are your thoughts. . . I'm almost done cycling my h-drol and I very anxious to try your product line. . .I've heard nothing but great things woo hoo!!! let me know your thoughts!!! :afro:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So i was wondering if it would be smart to run ZMA with my new IGH-1?? would that be counter productive or what are your thoughts. . . I'm almost done cycling my h-drol and I very anxious to try your product line. . .I've heard nothing but great things woo hoo!!! let me know your thoughts!!! :afro:
You can run ZMA along side it yes :)