lg reps i need help

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hello
i am currently trying to cut to the 4-5 % range bf. As with most people, i have decided that i want to sligtly increase muscle while i drop fat. I have the diet and workout/cardio figured out to get to that range and i expect to get there in 4-5 wks max. However, isince i want to gain some lean mass while dropping fat, i think the only way is to have an aid from a good quality prohormone. But here is the thing, i am clean never used compounds before and this will be my first ph. I want to choose the safest/most effective product and i have rounded it to 2 different choices.

1. Primordial performance's dermacrine/phytotest stack plus SA for pct. A 4 wk protocol plus pct. Sounds just what i need.

2. Lg's trifecta also sounds perfect to achieve my goals. Even better that it is 4wks long plus only 2wks pct. So you see my predicament.

I first want to know your hones opinion on which would be easier for a beginner in terms of sides. Second obviously which would yield better gains.

I believe both are great stacks, however i want to know what you think before i jump into things.

One more question, is any of the trifecta products harsh on the liver at all?? this would also be a deciding factor as im looking for something that is not toxic, and the transdermals have an advantage here. What i love about your stack from what ive researched thus far is that it yields dry gains and is pretty much bloat free so this is great for my goals as im on a cut.

Please any thoughts welcome, Thank you.

By the way , here are some stats:

5-10
160 lbs
25 yrs old
9% bf
male

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello
i am currently trying to cut to the 4-5 % range bf. As with most people, i have decided that i want to sligtly increase muscle while i drop fat. I have the diet and workout/cardio figured out to get to that range and i expect to get there in 4-5 wks max. However, isince i want to gain some lean mass while dropping fat, i think the only way is to have an aid from a good quality prohormone. But here is the thing, i am clean never used compounds before and this will be my first ph. I want to choose the safest/most effective product and i have rounded it to 2 different choices.

1. Primordial performance's dermacrine/phytotest stack plus SA for pct. A 4 wk protocol plus pct. Sounds just what i need.

2. Lg's trifecta also sounds perfect to achieve my goals. Even better that it is 4wks long plus only 2wks pct. So you see my predicament.

I first want to know your hones opinion on which would be easier for a beginner in terms of sides. Second obviously which would yield better gains.

I believe both are great stacks, however i want to know what you think before i jump into things.

One more question, is any of the trifecta products harsh on the liver at all?? this would also be a deciding factor as im looking for something that is not toxic, and the transdermals have an advantage here. What i love about your stack from what ive researched thus far is that it yields dry gains and is pretty much bloat free so this is great for my goals as im on a cut.

Please any thoughts welcome, Thank you.

By the way , here are some stats:

5-10
160 lbs
25 yrs old
9% bf
male
You're 5'10 and 160lbs and you want to go from 9% BF down to 4-5% in 4-5 weeks "max," while putting on muscle.

If you're only 160lbs at 5'10 and 9% BF, your target 4-5% BF will leave you around 145-148lbs'ish (and at 5'10.) I know your intentions are to perhaps "at best" maintain 160lbs, while moving down to 4-5% BF, which isn't unattainable, but I'm weary of your short time-table of 4-5 weeks "max."

Being as thin as you are naturally, perhaps the drop in BF down to 4-5% isn't such an uphill battle, but you being 5'10 & 160lbs, tells me your body definitely does not lean toward mass gain, as much as it does toward trimming, therefore, maintaining 160lbs, while moving down from 9% to 4-5% BF in 4-5 weeks does not seem plausible.

I'm not being confrontational or anabolically uppity, I'm trying to be honest, but my word isn't final obviously, just an observation.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well first off... The Trifecta Stack is one of the biggest first run stacks for many people, it’s a proven, and a successful stacks if ran correctly...It can work both ways, meaning it comes down to your diet and goals.. With that being said dropping 5% BF in 4 weeks? wheeeeeeeeeeeew, can it be done, with out sacrificing muscle? Not in my mind..at 160...

I would run it, and try my hardest to recomp, add muscle while dropping BF%, now, you'll have to work at it, and it’s by no means easy..... I would also throw in some Anadraulic state which has the ability to help lean you out also..and hands down kick ass pre work out drink that would go great with this stack. which has been ran plenty of times..

Sides? this is probably one of the best side free stacks that are out there...with that being said..anything can happen, Hell I know someone that has side affects from eating a dam apple!,..far from harsh on your liver, but if it makes you feel safer, add in some liver support..in no way will it hinder your cycle. But as far as any preloading of any kind, it's not really needed.. and PCT is a breeze, which comes with this stack.. which it what makes it so popular.. by all means, do a search and you'll see what im saying

Feel free to ask any of the reps anything..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well first off... The Trifecta Stack is one of the biggest first run stacks for many people, it’s a proven, and a successful stacks if ran correctly...It can work both ways, meaning it comes down to your diet and goals.. With that being said dropping 5% BF in 4 weeks? wheeeeeeeeeeeew, can it be done, with out sacrificing muscle? Not in my mind..at 160...

I would run it, and try my hardest to recomp, add muscle while dropping BF%, now, you'll have to work at it, and it’s by no means easy..... I would also throw in some Anadraulic state which has the ability to help lean you out also..and hands down kick ass pre work out drink that would go great with this stack. which has been ran plenty of times..

Sides? this is probably one of the best side free stacks that are out there...with that being said..anything can happen, Hell I know someone that has side affects from eating a dam apple!,..far from harsh on your liver, but if it makes you feel safer, add in some liver support..in no way will it hinder your cycle. But as far as any preloading of any kind, it's not really needed.. and PCT is a breeze, which comes with this stack.. which it what makes it so popular.. by all means, do a search and you'll see what im saying

Agree with this statement. Although dropping another 4-5% while keeping what mass you have in that time frame will be tough. I'd like to see a log of this and see how it goes though.

rush808

rush808

Awards
dropping 5% BF in 4 weeks? wheeeeeeeeeeeew, can it be done, with out sacrificing muscle? Not in my mind..at 160.....
i concur.

I don't think dermacrine a dry ph. if looking leaner is your goal perhaps its not the right one?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your opinion guys, very helpful feedback thus far. Initially, i had in mind to do the 1-t stack but i stumble upon the lg trifecta and ive seen so many good reviews on it which made me very interested. What also caought my attention is that it is very dry in nature and seems great for cuttin/recomp. Now heres a bit more questions if you dont mind:

how do following ph :1-t, dermacrine, trifecta; stand in comparison on these aspects??

POTENCY-STRENGTH (1 being weak and 10 being really potent) //SIDES-DEGREE OF SHUTDOWN (again 1 being very mild to no sides whilst 10 for a very harsh compound //

If someone has used either one or both these and can give me an idea on these aspects that would be great. Since im a first timer, i want ot have it easy on my body first time around.

Also, how is the methyl 1-d and mm v2 stress on the liver comparing it to say cel's h-drol??

rush808

rush808

Awards
IMO.
1-T for strength - more chance of seeing sides, would suggest a SERM in this pct, on hand as a minimum. on and off cycle support.

Trifecta - definite 2nd place for strength, only formadrol is needed for pct.

Derm - maybe slightly less effective strength gain, SERM not needed but good to have on hand.

Again IMO.

Gains are made via diet & training program.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
You're 5'10 and 160lbs and you want to go from 9% BF down to 4-5% in 4-5 weeks "max," while putting on muscle.

If you're only 160lbs at 5'10 and 9% BF, your target 4-5% BF will leave you around 145-148lbs'ish (and at 5'10.) I know your intentions are to perhaps "at best" maintain 160lbs, while moving down to 4-5% BF, which isn't unattainable, but I'm weary of your short time-table of 4-5 weeks "max."

Being as thin as you are naturally, perhaps the drop in BF down to 4-5% isn't such an uphill battle, but you being 5'10 & 160lbs, tells me your body definitely does not lean toward mass gain, as much as it does toward trimming, therefore, maintaining 160lbs, while moving down from 9% to 4-5% BF in 4-5 weeks does not seem plausible.

I'm not being confrontational or anabolically uppity, I'm trying to be honest, but my word isn't final obviously, just an observation.

IMO.
1-T for strength - more chance of seeing sides, would suggest a SERM in this pct, on hand as a minimum. on and off cycle support.

Derm - maybe slightly less effective strength gain, SERM not needed but good to have on hand.

Again IMO.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Ive changed my mind and im gonna do a recomp where illl push hard to gain muscle but the cals will stay at maintenance thus allowing for a bit of both fat loss and muscle gain.

As for other things, ive researched more and ive come down to 2 options:

1. Trifecta stack as laid 4 wks plus 2 pct fromadrol xtreme
2. Dermacrine / Furazadrol stack

Now ,as you know, im looking for low insidense of sides and low suppression. My first thoughts were on the designer hdrol ; this is a great compound inmy opinion as it has just what i need, great cutter, low sides and very little suppressive, plus it can get by with otc pct; however, the stuff is methylated.
Now how is the trifecta stack in these realms, specially suppresion of hormones??
Is trifecta stack a stronger compound than cels hdrol? how these stand to each other in sides and potency?

Thanks.

Oh btw, is your product liquid masterdrol 8oz the same as the methyl masterdrol v2 in the stack??

Thanks again

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
IMO.

Again IMO.

Hey lg reps.

Well, i decided i will reset my metabolism by going into amaintenance phase for a couple to 4 wks before hitting the trifecta i have here.

NOw , im thinking about using sustain alpha solo for natural test increase purpose and overall hormonal optimization.

My question is , will i have to take a break before starting my trifecta kit?? or can i go straigh into my trifecta kit right on???

Again, i haven used any ph yet , the sustain is just as a bridge to refuel my hormones and take advantage of the maintenance cals as they will likely serve for slight gains.

Legal gear, and any lg reps let me know your opinions. Thank you.

Truly looking forward to trying out this ph kit.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

I think this sounds great. I might rather try to recomp focusing on lean muscle mass with little to no fat addition. That way i should see favorable changes in the body then i might go back to cut again.

Liftergym, i have the trifecta stack with methyl 1-d, but the newer version of methyl masterdrol , it says "super melt tabs" I also have an additional bottle of "liquid masterdrol" NOw which should i use??? is the super melt tabs better than the liquid masterdrol? i believe the "super melt tabs" is actually the version 3 but which one is more potent or effective???

Also, is it ok to use anadraulic state while on trifecta cycle?? wont it make wacko the hormones cause it has an AI in it?? I say this cause AI are suppose to rais your natural test while ph like trifecta actually lower your natural test thus two different animals, do they mix???

Finally, whats the best way to run this trifecta stack? dosages? i got 135 pills for methyl 1-d and masterdrol also 135 how do i distribute and time these for the 4 wks of a cycle??

Sorry for the long post but i need these questions answer before i start my run

Thanks fellas

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym, i have the trifecta stack with methyl 1-d, but the newer version of methyl masterdrol , it says "super melt tabs" I also have an additional bottle of "liquid masterdrol" NOw which should i use??? is the super melt tabs better than the liquid masterdrol? i believe the "super melt tabs" is actually the version 3 but which one is more potent or effective???
I'll let Lifter answer this as I believe he has first-hand experience with Liquid Masterdrol.

The Methyl Masterdrol you received is in fact version 3.

Also, is it ok to use anadraulic state while on trifecta cycle?? wont it make wacko the hormones cause it has an AI in it?? I say this cause AI are suppose to rais your natural test while ph like trifecta actually lower your natural test thus two different animals, do they mix???
Yes, that's perfectly fine to run them both. It will actually help keep suppression to a minimum.
Finally, whats the best way to run this trifecta stack? dosages? i got 135 pills for methyl 1-d and masterdrol also 135 how do i distribute and time these for the 4 wks of a cycle??
I'd run the M1D @ 5caps/day (27 days) and then pulse the MMv3 on your workout days; the amount of tabs you pulsed would be dependent on how many days you train, so let me know how often that is so I can help you out with that.

Sorry for the long post but i need these questions answer before i start my run

Thanks fellas
Not a problem. That's what we're here for. We want you to have a great experience with our products and run them safely and optimally.

Cheers.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Let's say I had the 135 ct mmv3 and I train 4days a week. So u would reccommend soley pulsing it. And I would pulse 5pre workout to make 27 days? Or would I want to strech it out further? Thanks. :). And again no hard feelings

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's say I had the 135 ct mmv3 and I train 4days a week. So u would reccommend soley pulsing it. And I would pulse 5pre workout to make 27 days? Or would I want to strech it out further? Thanks. :). And again no hard feelings
Well, taking 5/day, every day, would be 27 days. So if you wanted to run it straight for 27 days, that's how you would do it.

Now, if you wanted to pulse, you could take a higher amount just on those 4 workout days.

For my recommendation, a lot of it comes down to past hormone experience.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are great, If i had to choose one or the other it would be Liq Masterdrol. just based on how it was delivered, and my body was loving it made the best strength gains from it, but also from the others as well.. really tough question there.

I just ran dam near the same thing, I ran the Liq at 16ml daily for 5 days (Work out days) and dosed only 8ml on off days.. 16ml is equivalent to 6 caps of MMv2. At that dose it will only last about 2 weeks. The old Trifecta was based on the Liq Masterdol..;) then I went straight into MMv3, .. thats how I would do it, Liq First, then MMv3.. Look at my Log in the Section.. ~LG33~ Goes Outlaw.. any questions let me know:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your not putting 5 of these in your mouth pre work out;) the most I went was 3 , and it took a bit of time to dissolve..

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
your not putting 5 of these in your mouth pre work out;) the most I went was 3 , and it took a bit of time to dissolve..
No not at all haven't even started it yet. Would you go with pulse or just run it straight? Did u build up to 3 or just start at 3. Thanks man

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
No not at all haven't even started it yet. Would you go with pulse or just run it straight? Did u build up to 3 or just start at 3. Thanks man

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, if it was stronger, with more sides I would go with a pulse, that is clearly not the case here..Irish is right though, if you wanna prolong the cycle. You having the Liquid on hand will only further the cycle out..

I would run it straight, like I said, after I Finished the LQ Masterdrol, I was running at 5, split up through out the day. I dosed 2 pre work out...it was a 2/2/1 split... 2 am, 2 pre and 1 early pm

I did 3 a few times and to be honest it took for ever to dissolve all three. You only have some much saliva on your mouth, so when you add additional tablets it takes some away, add another one, it just continues and prolongs the dissolve time..I would take small sips of water to help the process, but I ended up going back to 2 tablets at a single dose..

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hey lg fellas, how would pushing it to 6 wks require a serm or would formadrol 2 wks get me through? first cycle ever, remember. I got 135 caps methyl 1-d, 135 mm v3, and liquid masterdrol bottle.

My thoughts were on this:

Scenario A
wks 1-4 start all out with methyl 1-d 5 caps a day 27 days and mm v3 5 caps a day 27 days
wks 4-6 Out of methyl 1-d iand mmv3 i jump right into liquid masterdrol as you suggested bit dose on workout days(5 days a wk) and smaller dose off days (2 days a wk).
wks 6-8 JUmp right into revocery mode with formadrol xtreme

My concern is that in the box of the trifecta they actually suggest that the mmv3 dose be kept low when using methyl 1-d in conjunction. But im not sure if this is just as a precautionary measure to keep the fda crooks apeace.

Certainly, i want to have the best results but still want to have a great experience. Thoughts suggestions welcome to make the best out of these 3 bad boys.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hey lg fellas, how would pushing it to 6 wks require a serm or would formadrol 2 wks get me through? first cycle ever, remember. I got 135 caps methyl 1-d, 135 mm v3, and liquid masterdrol bottle.

My thoughts were on this:

Scenario A
wks 1-4 start all out with methyl 1-d 5 caps a day 27 days and mm v3 5 caps a day 27 days
wks 4-6 Out of methyl 1-d iand mmv3 i jump right into liquid masterdrol as you suggested bit dose on workout days(5 days a wk) and smaller dose off days (2 days a wk).
wks 6-8 JUmp right into revocery mode with formadrol xtreme

My concern is that in the box of the trifecta they actually suggest that the mmv3 dose be kept low when using methyl 1-d in conjunction. But im not sure if this is just as a precautionary measure to keep the fda crooks apeace.

Certainly, i want to have the best results but still want to have a great experience. Thoughts suggestions welcome to make the best out of these 3 bad boys.
Looks good to me man, and I would certainly run mmv3 on the higher side with m1D. I can say this though as I have run them before. I would suggest starting off low and slowly increasing as you feel comfortable.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me man, and I would certainly run mmv3 on the higher side with m1D. I can say this though as I have run them before. I would suggest starting off low and slowly increasing as you feel comfortable.
Thanks for the reply, almost forgot one more thing. What ya think about this:

A) wks 1-2 mmv3 or liquid masterdrol
wks 2-6 all out methyl 1-d plus masterdrol (either one i have left over)
wks 6-8 pct with formadrol xtreme

B) wks 1-4 all out methyl 1-d plus masterdrol (either one i have left over)
wks 4-6 mmv3 or liquid masterdrol

Two different choices which would you suggest best and why?

Thanks again lg reps very helpful as always.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend M1D for the two weeks prior to starting Methyl Masterdrol. I consider the M1D the foundation of the cycle, and Masterdrol the icing on the cake. I always start the base layer first.

Weeks 1-2: M1D
Weeks 3-6: M1D + MM

PCT Week 7-10.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, almost forgot one more thing. What ya think about this:

A) wks 1-2 mmv3 or liquid masterdrol
wks 2-6 all out methyl 1-d plus masterdrol (either one i have left over)

B) wks 1-4 all out methyl 1-d plus masterdrol (either one i have left over)
wks 4-6 mmv3 or liquid masterdrol

Two different choices which would you suggest best and why?

Thanks again lg reps very helpful as always.
Im voting for A...Run the Liq Masterdrol first then the MMv3's:D

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Im voting for A...Run the Liq Masterdrol first then the MMv3's:D
OK folks. Here's what ive decided to do. I will save the liquid masterdrol for a more aggressive cycle in the future with something like 1-t from primordial's.

Im runing the trifecta as i received it. that is methyl 1-d, mmv3, and 2 wks of formadrol xtreme supply.

So i know yove giben me several protocols and overall great help. But with that said and with the certainty of what i will run, I will ask for advice on how to dose these bad boys for best results/minimum sides. Remember, is my first ever cycle want to make the best of it!!!.

Here's what i got:

135 caps of methyl 1-d
135 caps of mmv3
60 caps formadrol xtreme
65 caps of t 9-11
1/2 bottle of ghenerate
1/2 of left over ANADRAULIC STATE (great stuff by the way)

thanks for the feedback in advance, should be a great ride.

PS: i heard shorter , more aggressive cycles are best for avoiding hard shutdown and getting overall less risk of sides so i think 4 wks cycle plus 2-4 pct is best. Anyhow, still open to suggestions

cheers